two

stop playing hard to get (before i kick you in the )

cinema au
pairing: yoongi/jimin
words: 451
genre & rating: fluff | g


yoongi remembers going to the movies alone to rebuild his inner peace and solitude.

so he doesn't know how he became the pillow (that is, if digging nails is what you do to pillows) of the kid beside him.

at first, he thought it was an accident, that the kid accidentally held him instead of his water bottle or something, but now it’s getting ridiculous. sure, they're watching a horror movie, and a good one, so far, but yoongi's sure he couldn’t just grab someone else's arms and just... use it. and besides, why would this kid go and watch horror movies alone when he obviously can't take it?

"excuse me," he whispered angrily and took his hand back.

the kid looks at him and--holy mother of ing balls.

the kid is cute.

his eyes were wide, mainly because of panic and embarrassment, yoongi concludes; and his lips were an almost-perfect shape of a bow. he couldn't see that much because the scene suddenly shifted into one in the night.

"! sorry, i forgot. oh my god i'm sorry i just can't really take horror movies and my friends didn't show up and left me all--" the kid was whisper-shouting and was already gaining attention so yoongi interrupted: "okay, okay, i get it.”

"okay, i'm sorry again," the kid said, and oh god, his voice was soft and smooth and just perfect.

yoongi shook his head and proceeded to watch the movie again, trying to catch up for the last moments because the kid distracted him.

it was one of the scary parts that made him look at the kid again. the kid was covering his eyes and was wrapped in onto himself.

"okay, uhh,” yoongi started. the kid turned his head to him. yoongi took a deep breath, "okay, i'll let you use my arm or whatever if you tell me your name."

yoongi cringed at his own words, grimaced at the sheer clicheness of it.

"...okay," the kid said unsurely, the tone gliding up to form ino a question; yoongi wanted to bolt and hide in his room in his dorm and never come out. "jimin. it's jimin."

then the kid--jimin grabbed his arm and pulled, making yoongi lean on the side closer to him.

"you have no sense of decency, do you," yoongi said.

"nope," jimin said. then covered his face with yoongi's arm like they were friends.

--

they went out of the theater together. it was quite awkward, honestly. he had his hands in his pockets and jimin's head was bowed.

"it ," jimin said.

"yeah," yoongi breathed, "the ending was horrible."

"yeah, well," jimin said, looking at his watch, "wanna get dinner?"