three

stop playing hard to get (before i kick you in the )

ahl au wherein jeongguk isn't a part of bts
pairing: taehyung/jeongguk
words: 413
genre & rating: fluff again


“give roses to beautiful girls and tell them to come to your video shooting.”

that was the mission. and yes, it was hard to speak in english because taehyung knows only more or less two hundred words but it was easy, because he’s handsome and he knows it. he doesn’t even need to talk much at all, he could just say “music video”, “need your style” and “tomorrow” in one garbled sentence—actually, now that he thinks about it, he never said one sentence straight—and get a girl to say yes with a smile on her face.

someone yelled at him, said it’s his turn because he didn’t really have a lot of material for editing yet so he obliges, got out of the van with a rose and leaned on a nearby wall for effect.

there are a lot of pretty people in la. taehyung never expected that he would get tired of looking at them, but for some reason he is. maybe he’s a little bit tired. yes, that’s it, it’s almost midnight, after all.

he picked his nails and yawned, wishing that time would go faster for him.

“kim taehyung!” a pd shouted to him, so he looked up, sighing, getting ready to say that he’s tired and pass the jimin the baton but he stopped. because right at that moment, the most beautiful human being just passed by his eyes.

and the most beautiful human being wasn’t a girl.

taehyung followed him and tapped the person’s shoulder when he finished gathering courage to do so.

“hi. are you. korean?” he asked. his english sounded terrible. nervousness, he supposes.

the guy looked weirded out and ready to break out a fight, but he nodded anyway.

“ah,” taehyung said, breathing a sigh of relief before putting on the largest smile he could muster, “i’m kim taehyung. from daegu.”

“jeongguk. jeon jeongguk,” the boy said, and his voice was just as great as his face.

“i-i,” taehyung stuttered, looking at the rose he was holding tightly in his hand, “i was supposed to give this to beautiful people and i think you’re the most beautiful person i’ve ever seen,” he said, shoved the rose onto jeongguk’s chest and bolted to the opposite direction.

when he got back into the van, he was sweating buckets, ears and cheeks pink, and he’s heart was beating hard against his chest. and no, he said when jimin asked, it wasn’t because of the la heat.