one

stop playing hard to get (before i kick you in the )

supermarket au
pairing: taehyung/jeongguk
words: 620
genre & rating: fluff???? | T for tons-of-swearing


taehyung doesn’t know why he’s in a supermarket on a saturday night trying to find a 900-gram nutella. he should be partying. yoongi (yes, thecranky and gauche min yoongi) invited him to the post-finals party he’s throwing. it probably means yoongi thinks he’ll march next semester, which, no offense to him and all that, taehyung thinks he won’t.

not to mention it’s freezing outside and it somehow battled its way inside the supermarket. well. the supermarket’s heater had always been , anyway.

anyway, it has been almost an hour and taehyung still can’t find the goddamn nutella and it’s because of all these people trying to take advantage of the supermarket’s “one day only” sale (aka the supermarket’s way of getting rid of all the old products). good thing he decided to wear the thickest jacket he had tonight, or else he’d be freezing his balls off like the poor employees forced to smile while wearing a thin polo shirt so that they could keep their jobs. actually, earlier, taehyung had wanted to give at least his scarf to a pretty employee he ran into, but he can’t afford to lose his 47,000 won, original harry potter merchandise, gryffindor scarf that he bought all the way from america.

taehyung turned to an aisle he hadn’t visited before—and there they are, standing proudly among all the other inferior brands beside them, the 900-gram nutella jars he was searching for.

taehyung sighed. he wanted to buy two but his budget made him decide otherwise. after all, he still has five months to go and his budget’s not gonna  make it if he spent any more.

he checked the time. nine-fifteen. did he really spend an hour and fifteen minutes wandering around a supermarket just to buy one 900-gram jar of nutella?

it, taehyung thinks, no way did he spend an hour and fifteen minutes to buy just one goddamn jar. he might as well make the trip ing worth it.

so he stomped back to the aisle (15, he will never forget again, ever) and snagged another jar, held it with his free arm, then left to pay. something caught his eye though, honey stars, his most favoritest cereals since he was a toddler so he turned his head and looked at it longingly while walking past. maybe he should exchange the extra nutella for the—

one of the nutella jars were sliding on the floor. taehyung could only look at it with wide eyes until it stopped when it knocked into one of the racks.

“,” he cursed, ready to ing rat out on the that did that.

he was about to open his mouth and talk, when he looked at the person—boy—no, man?—in front of him. he had purplish hair that clashes with the ridiculously large striped green and grey scarf around his neck—wait what the . he’s wearing a ing slytherin scarf.

the guy looked at him in a way that made taehyung turn away and clear his throat and be conscious of himself. did the weather suddenly warm up or is it just because of the god in front of him?

taehyung internally shook his head. what the did he just think. he desperately hopes the scarf is covering up the heat he could feel flowing to his cheeks.

the guy walked, picked up the nutella taehyung had already forgotten, handed it to taehyung, and scanned him from the head to toe then, he ing winked.

“fifty points to gryffindor,” the guy whispered in a low voice and left, leaving taehyung staring at the jar on his hands.

there was only one word he could say, a minute after:

“motherer.”