Starting Your Business

『 우유 : : MILK 』

I've finally found it! This is exactly what I was looking for. 

Look at all these colour choices, white, brown, cream, pink and you can even choose the pattern. Well done Minwoo, you really have out done yourself this time.

 

At this point you're probably wondering what I was looking for. With that I'd like to assure you that I'm not going through a mid-life crisis. Minwoo-oppa also hasn't lost his mind or has a weird for farm animals. No, no, no.

We... wei... weird ? Farm animals? Minwoo-oppa what the hell is going on?

Fret not my sweet princess, it's all in the name of fun! Well, my own source of fun...

But what did you buy?

Oh, right! Haha... Well, it was none other than;

COW COSTUMES WITH FUNCTIONING UDDERS!

Um... What exactly are you going to do with that?

Well, that's for me to know and for you to find out my lovely. But, maybe you could begin to figure it out. Minwoo-oppa isn't a pure innocent angel, he has burning desires like everyone else. Keep that in mind while you try and figure it out.

The craziest of ideas always come to me during sleepless nights. The further into the 'AM' I go the more delirious I become. That is where I thought up this scheme, along with many others which fell through. I'm surprised the others even keep me around.

Oh! Would you look at that time for bed. Make sure you get your rest too, my princess. Remember what I told you about staying up at night.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* :・゚✧*:・゚✧

Within a week the package had arrived.

Gotta love the gift option when ordering, I thought this one through Mr Postman. No more funny looks from you, like the time I ordered that nun costume. Speaking of which, I haven't seen much of my neighbours since that incident, and the postman doesn't look me in the eyes anymore. Oh well.

With the package in hand, I ran into my bedroom quickly locking the door behind me. Despite living alone I didn't want to take any chances with surprise visits from your friendly neighbourhood band member. Who should really learn to mind their own business and knock before entering people's homes.

Minwoo-oppa it sounds like you have experience with this...

Dongwan totally didn't walk in on me trying on that damn nun costume I swear. 

I will never forget the look on his face, lust or disgust I couldn't tell...
I mean, what? No. Dongwan saw nothing and neither did the old lady from the 2nd floor.

I scramble the box open, unable to hold in my excitement. Inside, 6 costumes in varying patterns sat neatly folded in the box. Along with equipment to fill the udders and a sheet of instructions. The equipment turned out to be just a glorified hose to attach to your faucet. The "instructions" reading; "Fun for all the family" and that the product was a "Moost buy"...

Anyway, I carefully took out one of the costumes and set it on my bed. I thoroughly inspected the costume to check for any error in manufacturing or damage done while in transit.

Seems good to me... Well sown, good quality material and the udders, not too stiff.

Wow, I actually bought something useful for once. Not that you'd think they're very useful, but to me they are. Very useful, very useful indeed... 

Snap out of it Minwoo.

Oh right! I should probably test whether these babies actually work. I mean they feel like they should. But, there's only one way to find out!

I removed my clothes, only leaving my underwear on. I took the hose attachment and costume into the bathroom to fill the udders with water.

Damn these things get heavy...

After filling the udders I securely sealed the fill hole and began to try to put the costume on. Once I was through wrestling with the costume to get my leg into the damn thing the udder seemed lighter. Zipping up the costume completely I draped the hooded part over my head and looked into the mirror. The costume on me was too big, but that was perfect considering that the victims, I mean other members were bigger than me. It would fit fine on them.

I giggled like a child as I saw myself in the mirror and lightly began bouncing up and down on the spot.

"Magic mirror on the wall, who's the cutest of them all?" I said aloud at my reflection.

"You are!" I replied to myself in a higher pitched voice, pointing to the reflection.

Okay. Okay, so I look cute in the costume. Check. Next, do these udders actually work?

I gently squeeze down on one of the teats, and a stream of water shot out.

Oh, yeah. This is perfect.

I got a little carried away and began trying to squirt from the other teats, not noticing the floor getting absolutely covered in water. I squirted water in all directions, having a little too much fun, laughing after every squeeze.

Ouch. , my .

Of course, with a tiled bathroom floor covered in water and being less than careful I fell. Hard. But, the fun doesn't stop when you fall. I continued to squirt from the floor, still laughing along until the teats stopped squirting. Which took the good part of about 10 minutes. Then all there was, was a 30 something year old man, on his bathroom floor, damp and in a cow costume. Not to mention his sore buttocks from slipping on the puddle he made.

Well, time to be a mature adult man and clean up this mess.

I mopped up the water and changed out of the dampened cow costume. I set the costume on a drying rack to dry itself off, since it was only water after all. Putting on some clothes and drying my hair off with a towel. I closed up the box with the remaining costumes and moved it to a corner of the room. After finally being able to sit down and rest my phone vibrates. It was a text message from Eric reading:

"Please come to the company for a meeting. Meeting starts at 2pm."

Hm? A meeting? Really Eric? What happened to my days off?
This co-ceo thing wasn't all it's cracked up to be. Eric and I kind of were a bit disorganised sometimes... most of the time. It's a miracle we can even still promote to be honest.

I it up and got myself ready to go. Before leaving I checked on the costume one last time.

Still damp... It shouldn't hurt to leave it out like this while I'm gone. It'll be fine. I don't have any plans later on.

I checked the time; 1:36pm.

I should really get going.


The first actual chapter, wow.
I'm curious to know whether or not you enjoy this kind of writing style or not.
As well as the input from the SHCJ and Minwoo's random thoughts and tangents he goes on. 

Feedback is always welcomed, so please be sure to comment.
Thank you <3 ^^