Reviewing Your Assets - pt. 1

『 우유 : : MILK 』

I ended up arriving to the meeting a bit late. This was due to the fact that it was going to be a massive waste of time anyway.

But Minwoo-oppa, I thought you liked the other members?

Oh please, as if I want to spend my precious me time with them. As I already mentioned, this was my time off and during my me time I liked to pamper myself. How else do you think I've stayed this youthful all these years?

My late arrival didn't seem to cause much of an issue considering Junjin and Eric were the only ones actually on time. I'd like to know what important errands the others had that they were going to be so late. It's not like they do much with our time off anyway. Except for Dongwan's occasional mysterious disappearances. He was usually a mystery to us all to be honest.

As I entered the room Junjin and Eric watched, Eric later sighing after realising it was only little ol' me.

Yeah... Emphasis on little.

Woah, woah, woah, when did you decide to get so sassy my sweet princess? I'm not that short. Dongwan's short too you know!

 

"Wow, calm down guys. I've never been so warmly welcomed." I said sarcastically, before taking my seat.

"Just sit down." Eric whined. Staring down at his phone, tapping the screen impatiently.

I don't know what he was waiting for. Hyesung to walk in wearing a maid costume, ready to wait on him hand and foot? Actually, that doesn't sound half bad. Eric might be on to something here.

Min... Minwoo-oppa why are you imagining Hyesung-oppa as a maid?

Oh my lovely, Minwoo-oppa has his primal urges sometimes too. Let me indulge in this moment, please.

He would look so pretty in that maid costume. With a long brunette wig which cascades down his neck and shoulders, perfectly accenting his soft features. He would look like a doll, if he were to add a quick sweep of blush too, beautiful. A lovely little choker around his neck too, one with a small bell. The bell would jingle softly as he walked, that way you'd know if he's coming. With a delicate lace-trimmed headband to match, ever so slightly peaking over the top of his head. Knee-high stockings and flat shoes, I couldn't possibly have him be any taller. How would I be able to kiss him if he wore heels? His dress too, lace-trimmed and ruffled, just short enough to see his...

MINWOO-OPPA PLEASE! STOP! My poor innocent ears. ㅠㅠ

Innocent? Now, we all know that's not true princess. Don't lie to me.

Wait, did you say you wanted to kiss Hyesung-oppa?

No. Don't be silly princess, now you're letting your own imagination get to you. Why in the world would I want to kiss someone as delicate as Hyesung? His lovely lips. I wonder how soft they are...

 

"Don't worry about him. He's just pissed because Hyesung-hyung stopped responding to his messages." Junjin teased, elbowing Eric.

Of course. It could only be him. No one else had the ability to reduce Eric to this state. You'd think after years of their damn push and pull one of them would give up. Hyesung doing most of the pushing, and Eric ending up as he is now. Wallowing in his very own pity party.

"It's not about that!" Eric protested, childishly.

With Eric's response I couldn't help but let out a small chuckle.

"It's not funny! Hyesung's such a meanie." Eric continued.

"I thought this wasn't about Hyesung." I snickered, Junjin also letting out a small giggle.

Shin Hyesung, the only person to make the great Eric Mun crumble.

"Stop laughing." Eric pouted.

"Okay, calm down, I was only joking." Junjin replied.

Eric groaned in response and turned his attention back to his phone.

Eric is such an odd character. As the oldest you would sort of expect him to be the most mature and composed out of all of us. They say looks can be deceiving, and Eric was a perfect example of this.

He's tall and handsome. The kind of guy that could make you swoon without even moving an inch. He has a very cool and y aura to him, but an aura is just an aura. As you get to know him more you realise how child-like he is. He love to receive affection, and can be so playful, he likes to pull pranks on us. Unfortunately for him he wants Hyesung's affection the most. Hyesung usually not acting too kindly towards Eric's advances. A relationship like oil and water indeed.

Relationship? They're dating?

No, my lovely. I use that generally, like the relationship between you and I.

Di... did you just friend-zone me? ㅠㅠ

Worry not my princess. It wasn't going to work out anyway.

Screw Hyesung-oppa being the meanie. You're the real meanie oppa! ㅠㅠ

Don't dwell on it too much, I hate to see your pretty face upset. You'll soon find out why I said that princess, it'll all make sense in the end. Isn't that how most stories go?

 

Aside from Eric's undeniable love for Hyesung. He could do anything and everything. He's able to so effortlessly change from y to cute in a blink of an eye. It's almost like magic. Eric was perfect, no doubt. He has it all. In his purest form his eyes sparkled. You could get lost in his eyes you know. Don't stare at him for too long though my princess, you should look at me too. I can be cute and y too.

Why should I listen to you anymore? ㅠㅠ

Don't be like that my princess. My love for you is irreplaceable, a love the stretches far beyond the universe. You love me too right?

Minwoo-oppa, shouldn't you focus on the meeting?

Oh , was I staring at him this whole time?

I mean it's hard not to, his gaze just melts all your worries away.

Like the cow costume you left on that drying rack?

Why did you have to bring that up? I was enjoying admiring Eric's features. Don't do this to me.


I decided to spilt this chapter into two parts.
The other's appear in the second part, don't worry.
The second part will be out soon!

I'm really tempted to write a short side-chapter based on Hyesung in the maid costume.
Let me know if you guys would be interested in that.  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)