MEETING

LOVE IS BLIND

D


"Cheers" shinjae, victoria and Soojung happily cheer their glasses with soju.....

"You look terrible shin" victoria said while eating some of the food....

Yuna then look at Shinjae and laugh a little....

"Those gangsters should be in jail" shinjae said then gulp down his soju....

"Ahhh!" Shinjae close his eyes tightly as he cant take the flavor of the soju.....

Victoria then gulp down hers.....


"We have a new job now so we should be serious with it...wait ill just go to the toilet" soojung stood up and excuse herself....

When soojung is currently at the bathroom.....

"Hey shin" victoria called....

Shinjae raise his eyebrow....

"Is there a problem noona?"

Shinjae ask while eating

"Ive just notice that Yuna kinda change" victoria kinda whisper to him....

Shinjae's brows furrowed.....

"What change?" Shinjae ask....

Victoria shrugged her shoulders.....

" i dont know since she got into her accident 3 years ago she seem to be a different person when she came back here"

That made Shinjae sneered....

"What are you saying Noona? She lost her memories thats why" shinjae corrected her....

"That's not what im talking about....yeah she lost her memories but her mannerism and attitude should remain right? But now all of it has change and sometimes i see new things that i will never thought that she could do... sometimes i think another spirit just enter her"

That made shinjae laugh so hard....

"You're drunk noona seriously?" Shinjae cant stop his self to laugh....

"Maybe im really thinking too much" victoria then gulp down her soju...

"Im here" soojung announce then sat with them.....

Shinjae doesnt want to admit it but somehow he notice it too
But maybe because she lost her memories that's why she became like that......

When he landed his eyes to soojung the latter just smile.....

Maybe he's overthinking too.....


******************************************************


"Soojung-ah" Amber whispered as she stand alone while looking at her cafe......

"The cafe is ready and waiting for you" she smile....

"I miss you so much soojungie" her voice is longing while she smile easingly.....

She close her eyes and feel the wind as it hit her....

"Ill find you Soojung-ah i can feel that you are alive"


"Hey boss!!"

That made her open her eyes as she heard Jackson.....

She turn to look at him......

"You want to drink?" Jackson ask that Amber smile....

"We are early for tomorrow so we should not drink" Amber said and walk ahead......

Jackson...."youre no fun boss"

He followed Amber....


Amber smile while Jackson kept nagging her.....

'Soojung please come back'


*********************************************************


Soojung woke up feeling a little weird....and she doesnt know why....it seems like she's feeling that an old feeling is coming back.....

But she shrugged it off....when she left the house shinjae is still sleeping deeply so she didnt bother waking him up...


The cafe shop is just nearby so she ride her bike to go there....well its just an orientation...the cafe is not officially open yet for the public.....


Victoria is already there when she came........

"Youre early unnie?" She said smiling

Victoria smile....


There are 6 of them there....

She and victoria and 4 other girls.......

They are looking at the whole cafe........
It's big and look so classy for a cafe......

But what caught Krystal's  attention is the piano at the corner.....

She walk to get near it.......

"Yuna look" victoria pointed out at something but soojung's attention is so focus on the piano that she didnt heard Victoria.....

 

Victoria then look at Yuna who seem to be mesmerized at the piano.....

Soojung who is standing near the piano saw the carve out name at the side of it.......


"Soojung....." she read....

Her hand lifted out on its own and she somehow touch the carve name.....

'Soojung-ah' her eyes widens as her mind suddenly heard that voice on its own.....

Then in her mind she saw a lips who lifted out for a smile and smiling at her......

'Soojung-ah' again that echoed through her

Mind.....

That old feeling that she felt when she woke up earlier is the same feeling she's feeling now....its like something is coming back to her the feeling that she never felt for the last three years that she lost all of her memories.....

She touch her forehead and try to stop that weird feeling......

'Hey soojung' but that weird voice wont stop entering her mind.......

'Hey'

She tightly close her eyes.......

"Hey"

That made soojung open her eyes when she heard it not in her mind but......

"Are you alright?"

Soojung stare as she saw Amber standing in front of her beside her is jackson......

Amber somehow notice the stare....

"What's your name?" Amber ask as they stand near the door where the piano is atthe corner......

Soojung got confuse that the voice at her mind just got real......

Victoria then nudge her that she somewhat woke up.....and look at victoria....

She realize that everyone's attention is at her.....

"She's asking for your name?" Victoria whispered

"Who?" Soojung whispered back....

Victoria sighed then point a little at Amber who is standing in front of the two of them.......

Soojung look back at Amber......she bowed two times and that's when she realize that she act dumb for awhile.....

That made Amber smile and shook her head......

"I'm Kang Yuna" Soojung answered while her head is lowered down.....

"Raise you're head kang Yuna-shii" then Amber started to walk....

Soojung slowly raise her head....

"What's wrong?" Victoria ask her that she shook her head...

"Im fine maybe im just nervous" she touch her forehead

"Are you sure?" Victoria ask

She nodded and smile.....

 


**********************************************************


"That new employee of ours look so beautiful" jackson said while grinning.....

Amber is sitting at the counter chair while the employees are ordered to stay outside first.......

"How many are they?" Amber ask....

Jackson look at his file book....

"There are 6 of them"

Amber nodded

"Get to know them first ill just do something then ill go out"

Jackson nodded

"Yes boss" he even salute then smirk and went out that Amber smiled....


Amber breathed deeply then she look at the whole place.....

She smile as she look at it.....


'When we finally build another cafe with Luna unnie what should we name it'


That voice of krystal made her smile......as she remembers it....


"Krystal" she said as she look around.....

"That's the name we promise to name it right soojung?" She said......


Then her eyes landed on the piano that is at the corner near the door....


She stop.......

 

SHE IS STANDING IN FRONT OF THE DOOR HER HAND IS EVEN SHAKING....SHE IS EVEN HESITATING TO OPEN THE DOOR BECAUSE THAT ROOM IS FULL OF KRYSTAL'S MEMORIES......

BUT AS SHE OPEN THE DOOR SHE IMMEDIATELY CLOSE HER EYES.....THAT FAMILIAR SMELL IMMEDIATELY LINGERS.....SHE BIT HER LIP....

' IT'S 10 STEPS AM THEN YOU WILL REACH ME WHILE IM PLAYING THE PIANO'

AMBER STEP HER FOOT AND COUNT HER EVERY STEP....
BUT AS SHE COUNTED 10 SHE EXPECTED TO TAP KRYSTAL'S SHOULDER BUT AS SHE SWAY HER HAND THERES NO ONE.....

'SOOJUNG' SHE CALLED HER WHILE HER EYES ARE STILL CLOSE......


'I DONT WANT TO SEE ANY PICTURES OF SOOJUNG' SHE REFUSE TO SEE THE ALBUM THAT LUNA IS HANDING OUT TO HER.....

'DONT YOU WANT TO SEE HOW SOOJUNG GROW UP TO BE'
LUNA SAID.....

'ILL SEE HER FACE FIRST BEFORE I SEE ANY PICTURES I WANT HER REAL FACE' AMBER SAID STUBBORNLY....

LUNA JUST SIGHED......


Till now she doesnt know what Soojung really looks like.....all she knows is her smell and her voice and weirdly she can smell it and hear it from that woman......

She look outside and there she saw the woman is looking at her that the woman immediately look away when she look......

 

 

Soojung immediately look away when her boss look outside.....
She dont know but she cant help but look.....


"I am the manager here Jackson wang" jackson introduce his self....

"And our boss Is Amber and miss Luna who is busy at Seoul right now so she's not here"jackson said quite entertaining.

"This cafe is name after miss Luna and boss Amber's bestfriend Krystal Jung "


Soojung then slowly look to the side......her eyes just look at Amber who is there sitting inside......


'Soojung-ah' she heard it again from her mind.....it seem like everything stop even Jackson's voice she cant hear it anymore.......

All her focus is on Amber who is inside......


Then a face just down on the lips just appear at her mind....it's smiling.....

'Soojung-ah' the unknown face speaks again.....


'It's alright i'll always stay with you'

Then slowly in her mind the person is slowly revealing its face but into her shock.......

'Like always'

Her whole system drawn up as her mind reveal who it is......

It's Amber smiling in front of her.......


"Amber" out of nowhere she whispered.....still her eyes is focus on Amber.....


"Who is soojung?" She whispered unconciously while staring at the glass window where Amber is.....