YUNA AND SOOJUNG

LOVE IS BLIND

 

 

Meanwhile a girl who has the same face and has the same everything like her is living a different life.....

Her name is kang Yuna......

A girl who has the identical face as Krystal is living a diffent life and a different world away from them without anyone of them knew even Krystal........

"Yuna!!"

"Aishh!!" Yuna immediately run as a group of gangster is running to chase her....

She didnt even look back and just run as they are chasing her at the river bank..she is trying to find a space where she can hide because she is getting tired of running and when she stop she will be chase by them.....


"Where is she?" One of the gangster man ask as they stop and look around the river bank when Yuna suddenly vanish...

He stomp his feet so hard when he finally thought that Yuna got away again....


Yuna sighed in relief when she saw them leaving.....
"Thank god i saw you here" Shin said as they are hiding at this old wooden boat....

Yuna look at him then smile....
"Thanks then" she stood up and grab his arm...
"Im hungry can we eat"....Shin just go with her and they went out of the wooden boat.....


Shin is holding his chopstick while gently mixing her noodles while Yuna is eating like theres no tomorrow....
"Can you slow down" shin said that Yuna sip down the noodles....

"Im...so hungry i didnt get to eat yesterday" she said while is so full....

Shin handed her some water....
She take it and gulp it down....

"Are you still saving some money to go to Seoul and find your twin sister" shin said and started to eat...

Yuna nodded while chewing....
She chew it all before talking.....

"My sister is my only chance to get away from this stupid life" she said and sip down some noodles again.....

Shin just calm his self.....and try to eat....but he stop and look at Yuna again....

"I'll go with you" that made Yuna stop while the noodles are still hang up to and she's looking at Shin...

Yuna got to process it that she started to laugh....

"Im fine you're acting again like i need some baby sitting" yuna said...

"Yuna you know that i like you right?" His voice is starting to get weak...

That made Yuna smirk....
She sighed before she tap his cheeks....
"Can we just talk about that love thing when my problems are over and besides i cant handle that kind of thing my life is stressful so adding that kind of thing is another stress" she said and started to eat again while that made Shin stop....

"Yeah" he agreed nonchalantly.....

I AM KIM SHIN JAE AND I'M WITH YUNA SINCE WE WERE KIDS......
MY MOTHER WHEN SHE WAS STILL ALIVE FOUND YUNA SITTING ALL ALONE AT THIS RIVERBANK...SHE WAS JUST THREE BACK THEN....SHE SEEM SO LOST AND LIKE SHE WILL LOST CONCIOUSNESS BECAUSE OF HUNGER.....MY MOTHER TOOK HER......
THE ONLY THING THAT YUNA REMEMBERS WAS SHE WAS WITH HER TWIN SISTER BEFORE THOSE THINGS HAPPEN BUT SUDDENLY SHE GOT LOST AND SHE GOT THERE WITHOUT KNOWING ANYTHING....YUNA TRIED TO GET BACK TO HER LIFE BUT SHE CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING ANYMORE FROM HER CHILDHOOD......WE GROW UP TOGETHER AND FOR AWHILE YUNA FORGOT THIS SEARCH FOR HER TRUE SELF BUT.....RECENTLY I SAW A NEWSPAPER CLIP WHERE THIS CERTAIN KRYSTAL JUNG SOOJUNG IS STATED AS A PIONEER AT THIS CHARITY FOR BLIND PEOPLE.....SHE LOOK SO ALIKE WITH YUNA YOU CANT EVEN DISTINGUISH THEM IF YOU WILL LOOK AT THEM TOGETHER....
I TRIED TO HIDE IT FROM HER FOR SELFISH REASON LIKE I DONT WANT HER TO SEE IT BECAUSE IF SHE SEES IT SHE WILL TRY TO GET BACK AT THAT LIFE SHE ALREADY FORGOT AND OF COURSE SHE WILL LEAVE AND I DONT WANT THAT TO HAPPEN BUT IT HAPPEN SHE READS IT AND NOW TRYING TO GET ANYTHING TO GO TO SEOUL


I LOVE YUNA AND IM THE ONLY PERSON WHO COULD UNDERSTAND HER AND CHANGE HER MOOD WHEN SHE'S NOT...I LOVE HER....


******************************************************


"What are you doing?" Luna ask as Amber is mixing some of the coffee beans....at their coffee shop that she and Luna owned...

"Im just doing some coffee for krystal" she answered while doing it.....

Luna nodded her head then watch Amber...she sat at the bench just beside Amber.....

 

"By the way Am i have something to tell you" luna started

"What is it?" Amber replied still busy at what she's doing....

"I have found a donor of cornea"

The moment she heard that Amber smirk and somehow stop at what she's doing then face Luna.....

"I dont have time for that" she said....

Luna breathed deeply then look at Amber who continues on what she's doing....

"But Am" luna tried to reason out but Amber cut her down again....

"The first operation was rejected by me eyes and i think the next time will be like that so why the bother" Amber said...

"Why dont you try again then?" Luna said but Amber smirk again then raise the cup in front of her....

"What do you think of the design?" Amber ask like she doesnt care about  what luna is talking about....

"Am" she tried to call out on her...

Amber sighed then put down the mug...

"Did krystal told you to say this to me?" Amber now ask

Luna shook her head "no"

"Krystal doesnt know this and Am dont you want to see again?"

Amber try to smile

"I really want to...so much but im afraid that what if my eyes wont take it again and reject it?"

Luna pat her shoulder....

"Then why dont we do it"

"I dont know" that what she just answer...

Luna smile..."then if you change your mind just tell me okay?"

Amber easingly smile....


**********************************************************

2 days later


"We are finally here in Seoul" Yuna said excitedly....

"So what's your plan?"  Shinjae ask while they are at the corner of the road.........

"Why dont we just hangout somewhere" Yuna answered so excitedly......

Shinjae look around and there they saw some Coffee shop at the corner of where they are.....

"There is a cafe there" shinjae pointed out that Yuna look at the coffee shop he's pertaining to....

"It doesnt seem to be crowded do you think it's good there?"

Shinjae shrugged his shoulders....

"Ey, lets just go" now they both go where the coffee shop is....

 

 

Amber is alone right now and well she knows the coffee shop too well and perfectly....

"Wow this place is cool" she heard someone talk...

"Soojung?" It's soojung's voice....her brows knitted she thought that Soojung went somewhere to play a piano performance....

She smile maybe shes done and just went here....

"Soojung" she called out as she approach the table where she heard the voice.....

"Are you introducing yourself?" Yuna thought that Amber is introducing herself by saying Soojung when she went near....

"My order is this?" Yuna point something at the menu....

"Can you say what it is?" Amber smile and realize it's a different person with the same voice...

"I think she's blind" shinjae whisper at Yuna when she is looking at the different direction...

Yuna wave her hands at Amber but she didnt even blink...

Yuna nodded her head to shinjae indicating that he's right at saying that Amber is blind....

Yuna then smile....
"Okay soojung my order is caramel cream coffee"

Yuna thought that her name really is soojung...

"What about you sir?" She ask shinjae

"Uhmm same" he said smiling....

Amber then smile and walk to make and get their orders when....

A sudden pain emerges through her eyes that she stop....
She held her eyes.....

 

"Are you alright?" Yuna ask when she notice Amber is holding her eyes in a weird way....

"i'm alright" Amber said and bow her head a little.....

shinjae and Yuna look at each other thinking the same thing that this girl is moving weird.....

Amber already turn her back to them and try to calm herself when.....

she fell down as she cant take the pain from her eyes......

 

"Hey!!" Yuna immediately came to Amber....

"Hey are you alright?!" Yuna ask as Amber is lying on the floor in pain....

"Shinjae hurry and let's get her to a hospital or something!" Yuna ordered that Shinjae immediately move and carried Amber....

 

 

*****************************************************************************************************************

 

Amber woke up immediately with a familiar scent......

"Soojung" She called out in her weak voice....

Krystal raise her head and smile as she heard Amber's voice.....

"Amber they said that we should get your eyes fixed or else..." Krystal said it while Amber try to raise herself up....

"Luna unnie already had someone that could transplant" Amber said

That made Krystal smile and she can't contain her happiness....

"We should schedule this immediately so...."

"Oh! oh! calm down krys..." Amber stop her that her voice change to pale to excitement...

Krystal realize that she really is excited....

"Im just happy Am" 

she hug Amber that Amber smile.....

"Soojung-ah" Amber called as she hug Soojung back.....

"Please be the first person that i will see if i regain my eyesight"

Krystal nodded while hugging Amber tight....

"I want to see My soojung's eyes her face and how she is at now because i still see your face when you were 8"

That made Krystal smile....

"And i want to say something to you" 

Amber release herself from the hug then raise her hand and slowly reach Krystal's face and then held both of her cheeks....

"i'm so excited to see my soojung" she said......

 

 

***********************************************************************

 

Days had pass and Amber is already getting ready for her surgery....everyone is so happy about it that after 12 years finally Amber can see again yes the first surgery is a failure but now everyone is making sure that Amber can finally see everything.....

 

"Where are you?" Shinjae ask as Yuna is walking along at this secluded corner of the street she didnt even knew why she got here...

"I dont know either" 

Shinjae sighed in the other line

"Describe me  the place and i'll get you"

"Okay"

 

 

 

Krystal just change her clothes and ride her car......she is planning to visit Amber in the hospital...she really is happy about it....she is planning to tell to Amber how she feels when the latter finish her surgery no matter how the result is.......

she is smiling while driving while humming when she didnt realize that Truck that is rampaging over......

A loud beep from the other side made her realize that there is this two cars that will crush with this truck....she try to maneuver her car so she can avoid it but it's.....

 

 

 

Yuna who is just standing on the other side of the road saw how this three cars are about to crash into each other and this truck that is rampaging is hitting it too....

it happen so fast that the other car is so fast that it flew over making it go to her direction that because of the impact she got flewn by making her roll down at the cliff down below while the owner of the car flew outside of her car which is soojung......

 

 

' can love see you and recognize you when you didnt even see it even once '

 

Because Soojung flew over at Yuna's place she was mistaken by Shinjae as Yuna.....near Soojung is Yuna's cellphone.....

while Yuna is.......

 

"Her car is found near the cliff and the rescuers are still searching for her" That's what the police told Luna, amber's father and sister....

Soojung is an abandoned child that's why she grew up together with Amber and her family.....

They cant take that news.....tomorrow will be Amber's surgery and she is getting ready for it so the doctor advise not to stress her.....but this news will totally stress Amber......

 

' Can love make everything the way as it is when....it already made it's way to make you feel so much pain'

 

Shinjae is holding Soojung's hands that he thought that is Yuna......

"Hold on im just here for you Yuna-ya" 

 

' Can the heart see the love that is losing it's way'

 

 

Soojung feel numb but her eyes is slowly wants to open.....but as she opens her eyes she immediately saw this man who seem so glad looking at her....

"Yuna-ya!" she exclaimed and immediately went to her side....he held her hand....

"Are you alright? wait ill call a doctor" he is about to get out when....

"who are you?" that made Shinjae stop

he look back at her....he smirk "It's me Shinjae" 

Soojung didnt reply "i dont know you"

That made Shinjae shock...

"what are you saying it's me Shinjae"

he is about to touch her when she immediately avoid and glare at her....

"I dont knw you so dont touch me and.....can you tell me where i am because i cant think of something and i dont even know who i am"

 

"What?!" 

She came near her

"you are Yuna and im Shinjae"

Soojung held her head that has bandages....

she shook her head.....

"there's nothing entering my mind" Soojung is slowly panicking.....

"Calm down Yuna-ya" Shinjae this time hug her while Soojung cant take herself as she cant remember anything....

"It's alright yuna...it's alright im here" shinjae said as she hug Soojung whom she thought that is Yuna......

 

' Can love see the real you that fate take time to crash down'

 



To be continued......a time skip will happen in the next chapter so stay tune....thanks for subscribing and if you guys have time please leave a comment....bye and merry christmas......