3 years later

LOVE IS BLIND

X

Yuna was just standing on the far corner of the road in one late night.......she get her mobile phone out of her pocket and try to message Shinjae because the latter had said that he will fetch her at this place.....she is busy messaging him when she heard a loud screech and a loud beep just near her position......

A strong wind suddenly cross down at her and when she realize it three cars collide to each other while the truck flew at the other side making it crash to the other car.....the other car got push so hard that it flew at her position
She on the other hand who is just standing there cant let her own body move as the impact of the car crashing on the rails of the road made her fall on the cliff....

She drop down her mobile phone on the road as she fall directly at the cliff.......


While on the other hand the driver of the said car flew outside making her fall directly at the road........

Soojung fell exactly near Yuna's mobile phone so when the police came to identify everyone.....Soojung who is just near Yuna's phone is identified as Yuna.....

Shinjae immediately brought Soojung at the hospital......
While the car owner was mistakenly identified to be Soojung who fell down at the cliff.......

Three years had exactly pass but until now Yuna who fell down at the cliff who everyone thought as Soojung has not been found yet even when the police search the cliff below no body was found.....

The police declared her missing but everyone is losing hope as to if they could find Her......

Soojung who is mistakenly thought as Yuna is now having a different life......while Yuna who they thought as Soojung who falls down at the cliff is nowhere to be found she vanish without a trace.......

 

 

 


THREE YEARS LATER


Soojung runs as she is chase by those gangsters ......

"Where is she?" He shouted as he got enough of it.....
That girl vanish again.......

"Ayyy!!!" He shouted and one by one he slap the head of his men.....

"Find her!!" He commanded them that they immediately move and run.....

Soojung sighed as they are now gone.....

She then smirk.......

Three years had passed and she cant still remember even a tiny bit of anything....but as she lives at this countryside away from Seoul where she had her accident

Soojung sighed......

"Hey! Yuna-ya" It was Victoria....who called her name as she open the door of this cafe......

She didnt reply and just sat at one of the chairs there....

Victoria came near.....

"What happen you're sweating hard?"

She sighed.....

"I need money" she said simply that victoria nodded like she understand it immediately......

"You came at the right time" victoria exclaimed that Soojung look at her......

"Wait here ill just get something" she stood up and go at the counter.....

She just sighed again and bowed her head.....

Is she really like this?

A scammer? A Thief?

"Here!!" Victoria show a poster to her...at first she doesnt have the intent of looking it but victoria shove it in her that she get it and read.....

"A coffee shop guest attendee?"

Victoria nodded....

"Im planning to apply..... if you want you can go with me"

She looks at it

"Krystal's cafe" soojung reads

"The coffee shop has not yet been open they are still getting some employees" victoria added

Soojung seems to think hard.....

"I heard the owner just came from LA and will be here to train her employees"

Soojung nodded but she put down the poster.....

"Ill think about it"

Victoria then nodded, stood up and get a mug of coffee and put it in front of Krystal....

"Call me if you are interested"

Soojung smile and nodded....


"Yeah"

 


It's already dark when soojung came home.....

"Shin" she called as she open the door......

"Yuna"

She got shock as she saw shinjae lying at the ground full of blood...

"Shin what happen?" She immediately kneel and look at him....

"The princess already came"

Soojung raise her head.....

"Mr. Han!" Her eyes got full wide as she saw the gang leader with his men.....

"You think you can get away"

Soojung is starting to get nervous.....

"Give me my money!!"

 

"Yuna?" It was Shinjae....

Soojung gritted her teeth.....

The gang leader signed out one of his men that he grab Soojung's hair.....

"Aww!" Soojung was grab by her hair....

"Yuna!"
Shinjae try to stand but he cant because of pain

"Give me my money now or you will be toasted at my club" he smirk as he said that......

"Let go of Yuna you ing s!!" Shinjae shouted and trying to move but the pain is stopping him.....

The gang leader signed his other men.....

The other men step at Shinjae's head that he wince....

"Shin" soojung is worried because blood is overflowing from him....

"Ill pay you so please stop this" soojung kind of pleaded

"How?" The gang leader ask

Soojung suddenly thought of Victoria's job....

"I already apply for as a guest attendee at a cafe"

The gang leader seem to be not convince.....

Soojung close her eyes....somewhat praying for a miracle.....

'Please help me! Someone? Help me!' Soojung said to herself

They are at the middle of that when Soojung's phone rings.....

The gang leader without hesitation grab it from Soojung....

The gang leader answer it....

"This is from Krystal's cafe your application has been received online...you have a schedule for an interview..."

The gang leader then look at Soojung

"Say yes" the gang leader handed it to Soojung....

"Yes i understand" she answer back....

They let go of Soojung.....

"So you really are having a job huh?" The gang leader kinda ....

"Im telling the truth this time so can you wait for it"

The gang leader smirk.....

"Dont you dare run on me this time or ill kill you" he threatened her....

Soojung nodded.....

Then they left.....

Soojung immediately help Shinjae....

"Are you alright?"

She help him sat at the sofa....
"Wait" she stand to get some medicines....

"Aww!" Shinjae wince as she treat his wound....

"Are you alright Yuna?"shinjae ask

Soojung nodded...

"Yeah" she answer back....

"Im sorry if i cant protect you that much"

That made Soojung smile....

"Its alright shin..."

Shinjae smile that Soojung smile too

 


**********************************************************


"Here we are Sir" jackson presented as He and Amber get out of the car.....

Amber for awhile stare at the cafe right in front of her....

It was name after Krystal that until now has not yet been found many had said that Krystal is already dead but for her until she sees krystals body she wont believe that she's dead.....for the three years she stayed in LA and just let her secretary Jackson Wang take care the construction of her new cafe that of course she detailed for....

And for three years that she can see she never ever take a chance to see any pictures of Krystal.......she doesnt want too...because just her memories is painful more if she can remember her face the pain will add more.....

She doesnt know what Soojung looks like.....

"Its great" Amber said.....

"The applicants will be here a few more minutes" jackson said...

Amber smile....

"Okay"

 

 


Soojung woke up early and together with Victoria they go to this cafe that they are applying for.........


When they got there the interview is already starting.....

"The owner came from LA And she looks like a badass cool woman i even thought she's a man" the girl who seem to be done at the interview said that she and victoria both heard...

"Kang Yuna-shii" a woman called that she stood up...

"Yes"

"Its your Turn"

Soojung stood up and fix herself...

"Fighting" victoria whispered that she smiled.....


The woman who called her earlier lead her to this room.....

She bowed as the woman made her enter........

She saw two peple there.....

"Name?" Jackson asked that Soojung bowed first.....

"Kang Yuna" she answered.....the other one lifted her head then look at her like she said something bad.....

 


Amber just bows her head as she waits for the next applicant.....

"Name?" She heard jackson ask the applicant.....

"Kang Yuna"

That simple words made her lifted her head....

That voice? Its so familiar that even years had passed she still knows it..it's soojung's 

Voice....

She just look at the woman.....maybe they had the same voice  because before she remembers that she has a customer at her old cafe that has the same voice as Soojung....
She shook her head....


As the interview ends she just stare at the woman who has the same voice as soojung.....
Suddenly she misses Krystal......

 

"Am i miss your coffee can you make me one when you get out of the hospital"

Amber smile...."of course" she suddenly remembers that....

 

"So how did it go?" Victoria ask

"I think its good" Soojung nodded but she thinks its weird that the owner just stare at her while the other one kept asking....

 


"The interview is finish" Jackson said and stretch himself....

"So who will we accept?" Jackson ask..,

"Can you handle that" Amber said and stood up

"Ok" jackson answer

 

After hours and hours of waiting the woman who seem to be secretary is handing out the result.....

She shook Victoria up who is sleeping beside her...

"Victoria Song" Victoria stood up and immediately came near and get her paper...

"Yes!" She exclaimed...

It seem like she got accepted....

"Kang Yuna" she stood up from her position and praying that she will be accepted....

She took her paper and....

She slowly open it.....

"How did it go?" Victoria ask who suddenly came out of nowhere and ask her....

They both look at the paper.,.

"Yes we are both accepted!!!" They both jump merrily....


 ' love has finally made its way to discover the true meaning of it....love that has been lost for many years.....love that has mistaken by it's true self'