BEFORE THE CHANGE

LOVE IS BLIND

 

Amber can see everything so clearly that when she first open her eyes and try to look at the whole place the first one she finds is Krystal but her father's voice drifted her attention

"Amber" her father called her that she looks at him.....

"Dad" Amber smile

"Can you see me?" He ask

"You look more older when i last saw you"

That made her father smile so greatly.....

"Thank god you can see now Amber" it was her sister

"You look old too"

That made her sister pout.....
"Silly Amber" she said then smile......

"Amber" it was Luna...

Amber knows the voice but the face is new for her....

"Luna"

Luna smile....and nod....

Amber smile then she thought if she could ask them where Krystal is....

"By the way where is Soojung?" She anticipated their answer....

The three of them look at each other and their earlier smile fades....

"Is she not here yet?" She ask again.....

No one dared to answer and seem like the happy aura vanish....

Amber realize that weird feeling.....

"Hey, why is there no one answering? Dad?"

But Mr Liu cant look at her daughter....

That made Amber scowled a little....

"Jackie?"

"Amber-" she is about to say something but stop too she cant seem to say what she wants to say.....

"Amber, Krystal is missing"

That made Amber's eyes widens as Luna says it...even Mr liu and Jackie look at Luna....

Luna gulped down then close her eyes....
She looks like she's calming herself.....

"What are you saying Luna?" Amber's voice is shaking....

Luna open her eyes then look at Amber.....

"Luna?!" Amber shouted......

"Calm down Am" jackie said.....worried for her sister as she is shaking.....

"What are you saying that she's missing?" Amber look at each one of them but this time no one can look at her....

"Get my phone and ill call her" she is commanding....

But when no one respond she decided to stand that the three of them immediately stop her....

"Amber just stay still" it was her dad

"Ill just call soojung" she is saying it calmly...

"Amber please stop" luna said....holding her arm....

"Why dont you tell me where she is...?"

She is starting to struggle free as they hold her tight....

"She got into an accident Am" this time its Jackie....

Her strength slowly vanish while her body literally stop....

"What?" That made Amber sit at her bed beacuse her knees are getting weak....

"A day before your surgery police officers came here to tell that Krystal is missing from her car as the accident of car crash occured" Amber literally froze as Jackie tells her everything.....

"They think that Krystal fell off the cliff and......" jackie stop.....

Amber's face turned pale while it seem that her energy vanish.....

"And?" Amber just ask it in a confirming way....her heart seem to slowly cant take it...,.

"Amber im sorry" jackie said it like that but Amber didnt realize that a tear fell of from her eyes.....

Amber shook her head.....then she wipe her tears that unconciously fell from her eyes....

"This is a joke right?" Amber said indenial....

"Amber we are all sad about it too but Krystal if she can see you right now she will be happy because its her wish for you to see again" luna said.....

Amber close her eyes then breathed in and out......

"I....i want to see...." her voice is trailing off.....

"Soojung....." her tears started to fall from her eyes uncontrollably....

Everyone is hurt at what happen to soojung but if theyre hurt no one will ever describe how hurt Amber is.....

She grow up together with krystal and all her life she has  always been with her......

Its a dead silent at the whole room......

"Soojung" she kept repeating calling her name

 


***************************************************

"Here this is all ive got" Shinjae throw a suitcase at the gang leader.....

He smirk then open it.....

He nodded as he see it full of cash.....
He handed it one to his men.....

"So what happen to that woman?" The gang leader ask at Shinjae as Soojung is standing in his back....

"Yuna got into an accident while were in Seoul"

The gang leader nodded his head

 

"So this past few weeks both of you were just in Seoul"

The gang leader then walk a little near then look at Soojung for a while....

"Thats what robbers and scammer like you are meant to"

He laugh a little then turn back and leave.....


Soojung who has bandages at her head and arm is just standing like a statue there....

Shinjae sighed then face soojung who of course he thought as Yuna.....

"Its alright Yuna we already pay everything" he said but Soojung remain like a statue.....

But Shinjae just smile and totally understand this situation....

"We can have a new life away from this mess" he said quite glad then hug her....

"I love you so much Yuna-ya" he close his eyes and hug her tightly while soojung didnt react at all....


**********************************************************

"Here" Jackie handed out a peel fruit to Amber as Amber just look blankly at the window.....it has been a week and theres no update about Krystal's if shes alive or dead...if shes dead the reamins are not yet found......

"Jackie"

Amber called her while she hold the peel fruit that jackie gave her....

Her sister look at her.....

"As long as i dont have a proof that Krystal is dead ill still believe that shes alive and she's just there somewhere"

Amber said it so calmly but Jackie knew that Amber is longing for Krystal so much.....

"I want to go back to L.A."

That made Jackie's eyes widen...

"L.A? Are you sure that you will go back there?"

Amber smile sheeplishly then nodded

"I want to cool off so....." she look at Jackie...

"Ill just be there for awhile"

"Amber..."

"Dont worry i wont do anything stupid ill just....wait until i can accept how much it hurts"

Jackie just smile.....

Then she nodded..... " dont do anything bad okay?"

Amber smile... "yeah"

 

When Amber is discharge she immediately book a ticket to LA.....


"Hey" amber is standing alone near the cliff....

The place is obviously damage.....

"Are you hiding and then surprise me? Is that it?" Amber is saying it at the wind......

"Soojung take your time...ill wait" she cant stop her tears as it falls...

"For awhile ill just go to LA and cool down" she wipe her tears then sniffed down.....

"Ill wait....and ill find you so......"

He smile at the middle of crying.....

He close his eyes first and wipe all her tears......

"I love you so much My Princess"

 



Thanks for reading this story.....if you have time please comment and subscribe....thank you very much