12 YEARS AGO

LOVE IS BLIND

 

 

 

"Till when will you stay here?" 9 years old Krystal Jung ask the woman that is right in front of her....

The woman is just staring at her while they are both standing at these flowery garden path at the valley...

Young Krystal's brows knitted as the woman just stood there and didnt reply at all...

"Hey! I kept asking but you won't answer" Krystal is losing her cool.....

But she suddenly taken aback when the woman kneel in front of her and raise her hand....

"My Soojung" the woman said....

"My Soojung?" Krystal said quite confuse but as she stare at this woman who looks like a man but she's sure that it's a woman because that's what she thinks....the woman seem to be teary like she is longing for something which obviously she doesnt know....

The woman's hand is hesitating to hold her cheeks which is just inches away.....Krystal just looks at this woman that she saw while she got lost here.....

"Hey! Why are you crying?" Krystal now ask when the woman suddenly cries....

"Don't leave me Soojung-ah i promise that i will never let you get hurt so...."

Krystal cant think why this woman knows her name and she's saying those words like she knows her when she just saw her here.....

 

 

"Hey! Soojung!" A voice from afar had shouted.....

"It's that stupid" Young Krystal said and look at the direction where the voice came from....

 

Amber appear carrying some bags that stopped in front of her....

"Ive been looking all over for you" Amber said while walking to get near her.....

"I'm fine besides i met this unnie here" Krystal said and turn to look at the woman but to her shock....

"Unnie? Where?" Amber look around while Krystal cant believe and in shock as the woman who is just right in front of her vanish.....

"But she"s just right here" krystal said while Amber scratch her head.....

"You know what lets just go home maybe youre just hungry that's why youre making some imaginary people" amber said and pull Krystal but Krystal huffed then let go from Amber's hold....

"She's really here and she has short hair" krystal insisted as she pointed out where the woman is standing at earlier...

"Okay, okay" Amber just agree so there wil be no arguement but that made Krystal more eager to make her know that she's saying the truth....

"Youre not believing me" krystal said that Amber laugh....

"I believe in you so please can we just go home" amber held her shoulder and was about to pull her while Krystal sighed and roll her eyes when....

Amber suddenly stop......

"What is it?" Krystal ask when Amber stop....and turn to her side

"Can you see that?" 

"What?" Krystal try to look too...

"What is it?" Krystal ask again as she try to figure out what she's saying....

"This" Amber raise something in front of Krystal that krystal got astonished......

"That is...." krystal cant continue her words as she is in shock....

"My promise to you"

"But how did you?" Krystal is speechless...

Amber shrugged her shoulders.....

Krystal smile......

Amber raise this necklace and get  to krystal's back to put it to her....

She already put it and is about to close the hook of the necklace when her hands slip that the necklace drop down making it roll down at the far side....

The valley is quite slide down that the necklace is at the down steep....

"I'll get it" krystal said and try to slide herself down but it's dangerous if she try to force herself that she stop....

"Amber it's too steep" krystal said that Amber pull her and when Krystal thought that Amber will stay still to her position in amazement Amber slide down that Krystal got a little worried when she almost got in the bottom and is about to fall....

Amber is eager to reach the necklace that is at the far side and almost falling down there at the bottom...

 

'No!'

A voice out of nowhere is echoing through Amber that she stop for a moment....

 

'Stop please!'

That made Amber look around but there's no one....Krystal is asking her to stop but she's sure that theres another voice that is telling her to stop....but she is eager that she came back on reaching it.....

 

"Amber!!" Krystal screamed when she slipped down.....

 

"It's like in the movies it happens so fast but at that exact moment it seem a slow mo when i fell down while holding that necklace....that time it seems what krystal said about a woman there is true because for a second or is it just my imagination that a woman appear almost catching me when i was about to fall but she's quite late because her hands are almost near but it didnt reach me...............i fall directly flat at the ground and miraculously alive at how high it is but the thing that stop my whole world is....."

 

Amber can feel the liquid that is flowing coming from her head..she can move....but as she open her eyes and blink....it is turning blurry....

She can hear Krystal up there.....krystal is calling her.....she try to face front because she fell facing the ground....

She can see krystal blurry up there....

"Soojung-ah...." she said while catching her own breath....

"Soojung" is the last word that she said and the next thing that she knew she is being pushed to get to the emergency room....

"Amber hold on!!" She heard her father's voice but she cant distinguished because its blurry....

She cant feel her whole body.....

"Am im so sorry" now its krystal's voice that she heard.....

Somehow she smile then.....

"Krys....dont cry" she said in weak and pale voice "please dont cry" 

Krystal sniffed and try herself not to cry as she run along as Amber is being pushed to go to the emergency room...

"Take the neck...lace....krys" she open her hand and try to smile as she said that brokenly...

Krystal is about to reach it when Amber is pushed away inside the emergency room while the nurses said that they cant go inside....unknowingly the necklace slip down as they put Amber at the bed of the emergency room...

She lost her conciousness there.....

 

 

"I cant stop blaming myself when that day as i stand in front of Amber...yes she's smiling and seem to say that she's alright but i cant bear it seeing her like that...."

 

"What are you saying krys" amber is laughing while they are both inside her room...it has been three days and Amber lost her eyesight because of the accident....

"I'm saying is from now on you will never leave my side because i will be your eyes and i promise that i will protect you"

She is saying it seriously but Amber just laugh and pat her head....

"My princess is saying weird stuff again" amber said smiling.....

" im not joking Am take me seriously this time...and as my servant i order you to follow me and never go anywhere without me" she said so commandingly that Amber just smile.....

Amber stood up and krystal got taken aback when Amber hug her...

"Even if you dont say it i will never leave your side so please bear with me okay"

Krystal stop herself to cry as she place her arms to hug Amber back....

"Dont worry Am you will be alright you will see again.....i promise you that"

 

Amber smile.....

"Thanks krys"

 

That was 12 years ago........

 


 


 

To be continue