Chapter 3 (Jobs)

Butterfly Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 3

} Jobs {

 

The harmonization of bird’s chirp filled this morning, fresh air with awesome breeze makes everything goes along well. The hidden sun slowly comes up and the light of sunrise painted the blue sky, engulfing the dark one. Namjoon is the first one who got up this early as he went to the bathroom to wash his face. After that, he went to the kitchen, getting some water to freshen his dry throat, thank goodness that he didn’t had too much drinks last night so he can feel his fresh body in this morning.

“Namjoon hyung, good morning!” Namjoon immediately turned his body to the direction of a familiar voice behind him only to find Jungkook stood in front of the fridge, looking for milk.

“Wassup, Jungkook. This is too early, and you already awake?” Namjoon sets himself on the kitchen’s chair, his eyes eyeing every single moves Jungkook does.

“Yeah, my entrance exam test’s result comes out today” he explained and take a sit in opposite way from Namjoon.

“Oh! I almost forgot about that!” Namjoon’s eyes widened as he shot a regret stare to Jungkook

“I hope that you will pass Jungkook. It’s one of your dreams, right?”

“Yea. Thanks hyung. I’ve already did my best”

As the time passed, one by one Bangtan’s member were awake and already gathered in the kitchen, mostly cheering for Jungkook, wishing him a good luck for the today’s result. Yoongi silently put his hand around Jungkook’s shoulder without other members noticcing. Jungkook looked at Yoongi who putting an usual face, smiles and giggles at Hoseok who got a new jokes, and the dumbfounded Jimin who never understand Hoseok’s jokes, so Namjoon or Taehyung has to explain the whole situation and Jimin ended up laughing so hard, but a little too late because he often still can’t get what it means, Seokjin who always too focused by his foods that the members will steal one of his meat to get his attention.

“You will get it, Jungkook. I knew you did yout best” Yoongi whispered, as he put back his hand back to the table, slightly smiles at Jungkook. Yoongi must be the one who could be annoying when he gets mad, but somehow he has a kind and warm heart toward the members, but he can’t express his feeling well so he ended up doing it through un-noticely action that he himself actually feel embarassed after done it. A slight blush will showed on his cheek.

“Thanks hyung” Jungkook still look at him while Yoongi smirked and nods.

“I will go first!” Namjoon suddenly gets up,

“Where are you going?” Seokjin asked him as the members start to look at Namjoon with questioning eyes. Namjoon winked at Seokjin as he raise his phone

“Got a call from my old friend, it’s been awhile since I met them” he answered

“Wow hyung! Is it your girlfriend?” Hoseok asked excitedly only to get hit on the head by Namjoon.

“No! My friend is a boy how could he’s my girlfriend” Jimin who sit beside Hoseok laughing like there’s no tomorrow because Hoseok’s face after get hit is hilarious and he looks dumb for a short time.

“Be careful Namjoon. You know that we are not that safe” Yoongi warned him, the sound of worries could be heard in his voice. Namjoon took the last sip of his orange juice as he raise his thumb to Yoongi, signalling that he will be fine. Then he off to his friend’s house.

}-{

Seokjin took his old and dusty book out of his wardrobe. It’s his birthday present from Jungkook, a neat hand-written could be seen on the first page of the book.

‘Happy birthday, Jin hyung! ^^’

Jungkook was still 15 years old back then, and he’s already 18 now, time flies so fast. Seokjin sit on his chair, putting the book on the table as he the desk-lamp, the page of his book is surprisingly clean and not dusty at all. After almost 3 years, Seokjin finally left some tint on this book, writing about how his life has been through until today, even though it’s been awhile since he writes, but his hand writing were still good, neat and pretty. His lips sometimes lifted for a slight smile as he thought about the good memories he shared with the members when they were still lived in Jeju, and sometimes his eyes filled with dry tears, he re-calling how his life filled with sweet and sour life through, almost half of his life spent with those 6 strong boys, knowing them was the best things that he’d ever do in his life. Seokjin didn’t realize that he already spent more than 2 hours in front of his table, like he’s never get tired, still writing all of the memories on his book. Until someone knocked his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter