Chapter 1 (Bloomed Flower)

Butterfly Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1

} Bloomed Flower {

 

The soft breeze of autumn welcoming the flower boys who just arrived at the Incheon Airport. Just like an ordinary boys they are, pulling at each other like brother and throwing a joke that turned out to be lame joke instead. The 7 boys are from Jeju, they’ve been there for 2 years and they decide to back to Seoul after 2 years, leaving all the bitter memories. Some of people maybe still could recognise their face, what have they’d done in the past but the news about them out of Dark&Wild immediately spread after they ran away from the groups. That was exactly 2 years ago, now everything is different. They are not that people anymore, they are just an ordinary boys who wants to make their dreams come true.

Jungkook silently watches the road, his eyes suddenly fell into sorrowful stare at some alley and roads that reminds him of the memories several years ago, when they forced to kills innocent people who just live there, burns their house, shoot them, kicked them out so they can mark their place as Dark&Wild’s new under control place.

“What is it Jungkook?” Yoongi is the first one who realize Jungkook’s empty stare, finally asking him, Jungkook was a little bit startled at first, he faced his light pink haired hyung with an awkward smile,

“Nothing hyung..” he lied, but Yoongi knows him too well

“You’re thinking about the past, right?” Yoongi smiles at him, Jungkook left with no words as he only stare at his fingers. Yoongi patted the younger’s head

“It’s okay, it was a long time ago, we are okay now Jungkook” Yoongi trying to cheer him up a bit, so Jungkook could fell better.

“Yeah.. I guess..” Jungkook answered, then he leans on the car’s backseat, closing his eyes and leaving all the tiredness of his body sunk in a dreamland.

“All of them are back”

}-{

Seokjin is the first one who came out of the car, he looks at the unpretentious simple house with a wide smile on his lips, slowly whispering ‘perfect’ to himself as the other boys following him behind with their luggage.

“Wow, Seokjin hyung! Is this really your Grandfather’s old house?” Jimin jumps excitedly, leaving his luggage behind and ran into the house’ yard.

“Yah! Park Jimin! Who the hell will brings your luggage? Are you going to leave this here?” Yoongi shouted, just like usual, Namjoon who besides him laughs at his too early scolding.

“Yoongi hyung, it’s our first time in Seoul and you have to scold already?” Namjoon commented, Yoongi shrugged while throw a death glare to Jimin who just laying on the house’s yard.

“Park Jimin, get your back off here and bring your own luggage!” this time Hoseok who shouted, he looks so done with his own things and Jimin still not move any muscle that people almost thought that he’s a dead body.

“Why don’t you bring my luggage?” he asked with innocent stare to Hoseok who just step his feet on the house’s yard, his eyes widened at Jimin’s face as he pretend to step on him, leaving Jimin in a loud giggles. He stands up and with a bossy step he went to grab his luggage, everyone is already in house, except for Jimin and Jin.

“Jin hyung! You’re the first one who out from the car, why are you still here?” Jimin asked him,

“Because I want to feel this fresh air first” Jin answered, Jimin tsk-ing at him

“You know Jeju’s air is more fresh than in Seoul, because there’s not much polution there comparing to Seoul” with one swift motion, Jimin grab his luggage and leaves Jin alone in front of the house. After a little while, Jin finally grab his things and step into the house, slowly closing the door and feel the warm of new home. As the door closed, on the yard, there’s a one whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter