Prologue

Butterfly Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung, don’t you think that this is wrong?”

“Why?”

“Because.. we killed.. innocent people..”

“Jungkook wha—”

“Hyung, let’s run, let’s go out of this place, I know that you all don’t wanna do this anymore”

“But Jungkook”

“Trust me, we’ll be free..”

That night, all the boys are running, freeing their trapped soul, let out all the problems in the air of the darkness night. Their heart feels so light, like a butterfly whom just out from it’s cocoon, the youngest lead the way as the hyungs painted a proud smile. This is the first they feel so free, ignoring the fact that they will be chased soon by the bunch of Dark&Wild’s guard, the biggest Mafia group in South Korea. They WAS with them for almost 5 years, and now the day is come, they need to freed themself from the wrong path, they need a new path to be themself.

Everything is gonna be okay

As long as we hold on, we will be okay

We are a family

We are not a slave

Heavy sigh, sweat covered body, the moonlight shines their tired body, laying on the hard empty road. One of them let out a giggles, while the others follow him, it’s been a long time since forever that they could be this free, it such a refreshing new feeling for them.

“Thank you Jungkook..” the eldest patted the youngest’s head as he looked up at his hyung’s eyes, putting a light smile on his lips.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter