Chapter 2 (Dope)

Butterfly Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2

} Dope {

 

Jimin startled when he hears Hoseok’s groans from the other room, he immediately ran to the other room and find Hoseok curled himself on the bed.

“Hoseok hyung!!!” Jimin jump into bed and shaking Hoseok’s body which trembling so hard, there’s pain painted on Hoseok’s face as he grabs the sheet tightly, of course it’s not a first time for Hoseok, and the other members are get used to it. This is the effect of his addiction on drugs the past years, he’d been addicted by drugs for over 4,5 years, and finally stopped since he left Dark&Wild. It’s not the worst, when the very first time he stopped his passion of drugs, he will groans every single night, leaving members can’t sleep just for taking care of him especially Jimin who really close to him, he’s the one who forces Hoseok to stop taking drugs. And until now, Jimin who feels responsible for all the risk is always taking care of Hoseok.

“I... I need them..” Hoseok whispered, Jimin let out a heavy sigh, silently facepalming himself

“Gosh hyung, stop it. I’m not giving you any drugs” Jimin said in cold tone, making Hoseok somehow flinch, his breathe is unsteady like he’s just running non-stop for more than 2 kilometers.

“Jimin.. it.. it hurts..” once again Hoseok begs, but Jimin still shook his head. He gets up to get a cold water from the kitchen, and he saw Taehyung sat on the sofa while changing the channel on TV.

“Is it Hoseok hyung again?” Taehyung asked, his eyes never leaving the TV. Jimin pouts while nodding.

“Yea.. I thought it’s already stopped. But I guess we still need time” Jimin sighed, Taehyung throw his body to couch’s head roughly, looks like he’s getting bored.

“Of course it needs time, Jimin. You don’t know Hoseok hyung spend his life with drugs, and now he forced not to use them, it’s like you’re living but barely breathe” Jimin shrugged, and leave the bored Taehyung to Hoseok’s room. A minute later, Taehyung’s eyes suddenly looks at Namjoon’s door as the door knob clicked, only to see Namjoon’s miserable looks after taking a little nap.

“Wow, hyung. You look... good” Taehyung whispered at the end of his sentences, Namjoon raise on of his eyebrow looking at Taehyung weirdly.

“Thanks” he said more like asking, and he flops himself beside Taehyung, yawning for awhile.

“Is it Hoseok hyung again?” Namjoon asked, his eyes still half awake as he blinked for several times but he keep feels sleepy. Taehyung nodded and finally setting the remote down, watching some Korean variety shows.

“I thought that he’s already recovered..” Taehyung continued, Namjoon nodded in agreement and look at the clock which hangs on the wall, it’s almost 00.30 and he shift himself in comfortable position to let him off to dream land until morning.

“Namjoon hyung, go back to your room” Namjoon shook his head as he closed his eyes and lean his tired back on the couch.

“No, I like it here, you can use my room if you want..” Namjoon’s voice start to be husky and deep, Taehyung knows that Namjoon is actually unstoppable. The time passed, and Taehyung could hear Namjoon’s little snore, silently Taehyung take the TV’s remote only to turn the volume down, leaving the TV’s sound to fill the silent air.

“Night, hyung” Taehyung whispered then he went to his own room.

}-{

“Jimin slept in my room last night!” Hoseok cheered happily to members who’s already in the kitchen for having a breakfast, like there’s nothing happened last night Hoseok back with his cheerful side.

“Jimin hyung, you never want to sleep with me” Jungkook pouted when Jimin just got into kitchen, with heavy and puffy eyes, seems he can’t sleep all night because he had to take care of Hoseok.

“They must be did something last night!” Seokjin said, Jimin’s eyes widened and he sits beside Namjoon who’s busy eating his breakfast.

“What the hell are you talking about?” Jimin groaned as he takes one of bread and dip it in the milk,

“Of course they did, I hear that sounds. Hoseok groaned a lot last night” with a smirk on his face, Yoongi stare at Jimin while the members hold their laughter, even Namjoon himself who’d been busy with his breakfast almost choked up after Yoongi threw a comment toward Hoseok and Jimin.

“Yes! He did this last night!” Hoseok pretends to act y as he his bottom lips causing the kitchen break off laughters, while Jimin just shrug it off and drinks his milk until Jungkook commented,

“Jimin hyung, is Hoseok’s hyung milk didn’t satisfied you?” and with that Jimin spits half of his milk causing the laughter get more louder

“This kid! Come back here!!!” Jimin started to chase Jungkook who’s already running around

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter