Getting ready

I need therapy

Yebin looked straight at her front door, her fist poised up in a knocking position; yet, she couldn't bring herself to actually knock on the door. She had thoughts about what had happened the night before rushing through her head, and she suddenly let her hand fall back upon her thigh. Tears began to sting at her eyes, and her breathing became somewhat uneven. Yebin harshly wiped at her eyes, trying to rid her face of any signs of sadness before Taekwoon could notice anything from the car. However, she knew she was a tad bit late because she heard the car door open and lightly slam just as fast. Her boyfriend's quick, light steps were picked up by her sensitive hearing, and she felt his slender fingers wrap around her wrist. Taekwoon turned her body to face his and gently held her chin between his thumb and forefinger, his beautiful features scrunching up in worry as soon as his eyes scan her face. "Jagiya, gwenchana? Why do you look like you're about to cry, huh? Did I do something wrong?" he questioned her while gently caressing her face. Yebin shook her head and removed his hands from her face, causing a frown upon his profile.

"A-Ani, oppa. I'm just a bit nervous, nothing special," Please believe it, she thought. Takewoon rolled his eyes, clearly not buying it. He wanted her back within his grasp, but he tightly encircled her waist with one arm; he used his free hand to hold her face once more. He wanted to be completely sure that she would not escape. 

"Yebin ah, you can't fool me with that lame excuse. Please be honest with me," Tekwoon lowered his face, his lips hovering above hers by mere centimeters, "I won't stop asking until you tell me the truth," he finished off. She could feel his hot breath against her lips, and her cheeks flushed in embarrassment. Yebin turned her head to the side, only to have him pull her back. His gaze was dead serious, literally boring holes into her eyes. "Yebin, don't play around with me."

"Oppa, I told you already, I'm just nervous...."

"Don't give me that bull again, Kang Yebin. You better tell me the truth right now," his face dropped to her neck and he lightly nipped at it and , and she gasped in surprise. A tiny smirk graced his lips and he quickly ran the tip of his tongue along the love bite, "Or else," he finished off. Yebin only stared wide-eyed at her boyfriend, completely taken aback by his actions. Takewoon had never been one to take part in little games like this, so she was truly surprised by what had just happened. However, as soon as he looked into her eyes, Taekwoon chuckled and pecked her lips. "I see you liked that," he teased.

"Yah, Jung Taekwoon!" she turned the other way in his arms, trying to hide her tomato-red face. Thanks for nothing, stupid, pale skin, she thought angrily. She let out a tiny huff and shrugged her shoulders in a childish way, yet Taekwoon couldn't deny that he found it absolutely adorable. "Don't talk to me if you're only going to tease me."

"Awe, come on jagi, you know I'm just playing around with you," he pulled her back into his firm chest and landed his nose on the crook of her neck, breathing in the scent that he loved so much. "Please forgive oppa," he continued as he rested his chubby cheek against hers. Yebin turned her gray irires to the side, catching a glimpse of his peaceful demeanor as he tried his best to earn her attention back. She lightly smiled to herself but decided to play with him just a little longer.

"Shiro. You just like to see me all flustered, and I'm not going to let you have that satisfaction, Jung Taekwoon-ssi."

He nudged his head against her face, just as a small kitten would, and hugged her even tighter. "Ah, wae? Jebal! And don't address me so formally, I'm your boyfriend," he pouted. Yebin let out a giggle and turned in his arms, wanting to see his face. Taekwoon looked like a child that had his toys taken away; hurt and in despair. "Please, jagiya...." 

"Aish, arraseo. I forgive you," she kissed his jutted out lips and rested her palms against his cheeks. "Just don't play with me like that," it was her turn to pout. His plump lips turned upwards into a gorgeous smile, and his almond-shaped eyes formed into shiny cresents. "I'll think about it.." he drifted off mischieviously. Yebin lightly shook her head and smiled back at him. "Ne, oppa." she closed the space between their profiles. It started as an innocent kiss, her lips just pressing against his, but he took it upon himself to take it up a notch. Taekwoon embraced her even tighter, if it was even possible, and let the hand on her cheek join the other around her waist. The tip of his tongue poked at her top lip, and he soon ran it across feverishly. When she wasn't granting him access, he bit her bottom lip and she lightly gasped in surprise, allowing his tongue to invade . Her explored he cavern with great precision, making sure that none of it was left unclaimed. tasted of coffee and what seemed like vanilla; Taekwoon felt like he was on ecstasy. As his tongue went back into his mouth, Yebin's own went in after it. She wanted to continue the rhythmetic dance their tongues followed together. Taekwoon, surprised by her sudden sense of domination, just went along with it and let his hands stoop a bit lower than her waist. He ran them down until the small of her back, not daring to try to go any lower. Her hands, which had previously been on his plump cheeks, rans smoothly around his neck and into his scalp, her slender fingers eager to be within his soft hair. They both tilted their heads slightly to opposite sides, giving eachother more access. As the heated kiss continued, Yebin's mind once again drifted to the incident the night before. She pulled back while breathing irregularly, alarming Taekwoon once more. "Jagiya?"

Seeing the sincerity and concern in his eyes, her fear quickly diminished to nothing, a small, apologetic smile gracing her feature. "Mianhae, oppa, I just freaked out a bit." she told him honestly. Taekwoon's eyes widened in panic, "Did I hurt you, baby? Mianhae..." he trailed off as he searched her face for any damage. Yebin giggled softly and she grabbed his hand and kissed it, stopping his actions all together. "Ani, oppa. I just thought of something unpleasant, it wasn't you."

His face relaxed into a serene expression and he pecked her forehead gingerly. "Thank God. I seriously thought I hurt you." Yebin laughed heartily and whispered in his ear, "Now, let's go in and let me change before the day is over. Jaehwan was promised a day at the amusement park." Taekwoon only huffed and lightly stomped his foot, his inner child showing. Yebin giggled yet again and held his hand in hers, making sure to get a tight grip. She finally knocked on the front door of her house, patiently waiting for her father to open it. She looked down into the the entwined hands of herself and her lover; she wasn't going to let go anytime soon. I just hope he does the same. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~