Thank you

I need therapy

"Okay Yebin-ah, you can borrow some of my clothes if you'd like, since you really didn't come prepared..." Hakyeon said, rummaging through his drawers. "I'm not really sure, though. You're awfully short, and I don't think I have any small sweats..." he continued, looking in her direction. Yebin only let out a small sigh and sat down on the cream-colored couch.

"Hyung, she could just borrow some of Jaehwan hyung's from the day he slept over! Since Jaehwan hyung has the most...ummm.... suitable body structure to fit noona," Wonshik said, not really sure how to put his thoughts into words without offending Yebin. However, as the other two took it into consideration, they realized Wonshik was right. Jaehwan has the 'curviest' body of the bunch, but not as curvy as a woman's, of course. Hakyeon excused himself and quickly ran to the laundry room to look for Jaehwan's washed sweats. "So, noona, do you have anything you want to do in mind?" Wonshik asked her. Truth be told, on any other day, Yebin would have hapilly agreed to do something fun and productive, but right now, she didn't have the energy to do so. Her body felt sore, her feet still ached from the barefoot walk here, basically, she was just downright tired.

"Mianhae, Wonshik, noona is too tired to even stay awake right now." Yebin told him honestly. She just wanted to take a nice hot bath and rest in bed. 

"Ne, noona. Hope you rest well," Wonshik smiled childishly, making sure to add in some aegyo. Yebin could only smile back and pinch his cheeks.

"Oh, look how cute uri Wonshikkie is!" Hakyeon exclaimed, walking through the door with the sweats in his hands. He walked over to Yebin but made sure to pat Wonshik's head as he did. He handed the sweats to Yebin, and Yebin gratefully bowed her head as a sign of her appreciation. "Leo ah is going to be so jealous when he finds out you spent the night over at our apartment!" Hakyeon cried with a mischievous glint in his eyes. Yebin never quite understood why her boyfriend was given that nickname.

"Oppa, why do you refer to Taekwoon oppa as 'Leo'?" Yebin asked, curiousity getting the better of her. 

"Well, if you must know, we gave Taekwoon that nickname because of his face...." Hakyeon told her, but elaborated to his explanation whe he saw the look of confusion spread across her face. "Haven't you ever noticed how Taekwoon resembles a lion? His sharp eyes, deadly glare, blah blah, basically his whole face." Hakyeon continued, emphasizing his point by making hand gestures around his face. "It just makes sense to call him 'Leo'," he finished off while making jazz hands, his face showing amusement. I mean I guess, Yebin thought. 

"Oppa, may I use your bathroom to change?" Yebin asked timidly. She was just so tired, she didn't even have the energy to talk anymore. 

"Dangyeonhaji! Here," Hakyeon said while handing her a towel from the nearby rack, "Use this and take a nice bath. I'll put in a new bar of soap and a scrubbing rag for you, and the shampoo is fine for you to use."

"Gomawo, I owe you guys!" Yebin said as she reached to hug them both. She walked to the bathroom and locked the door behind her. She plucked off the dirty shirt she had on and turned the knob on the bathtub. Once it was almost full, she turned off the water flow and gingerly placed herself within the lukewarm bath. This feels great she thought. She sat there for a while, just thinking about what had happened to her. She didn't do anything wrong. So why did it have to happen to her? She would always listen to her elders, and she never disrespected her friends. She sighed and just closed her eyes. What are appa and Yejun oppa going to say? How will they feel about it? I know I'll have to tell them eventually. And Taekwoon oppa...... what'll he do? What if he decides to leave me? Yebin thought with tears in her eyes. She shook her head, not wating to think negative things. Ani, Wonshik and Hakyeon oppa told me he wouldn't, that he loves me..... and they're his best friends, so they should be saying the truth. Hmmmm..... I just won't think about it right now, I'll tell oppa when the time is right.... Yebin soon finished her bath and dressed in the borrowed sweats. She walked back to the living room where Hakyeon and Wonshik were waiting for her. 

"Now that you're out, you can sleep in my room, noona. I'll sleep with Hakyeon hyung." Wonshik informed her. "Goodnight!" both men told her as they each stood on either side of her face and placed a kiss on her cheeks. Yebin giggled and whispered a quiet goodnight. She headed to the door that lead to Wonshik's room and locked it behind her. The bed was neat and tidy, so she jumped right in, loving the warmth that surrounded her. She dug her head in the pillows, not being able to resist the tempting alure of sleep. She closed her eyes and drifted into dreamland.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yebin awoke to the delicious smell off bacon sizzling. She walked over to te kitchen where she saw Hakyeon making breakfast while Wonshik flipped through the channels on the television. "Noona, you're awake!" 

"Yebin ah, how do you like your eggs?" Hakyeon asked from the kitchen. 

"Scrambled," Yebin replied back as she walked over to him. "Oppa, is there anything I could help you with?"

"Ani, so be a good girl and watch T.V. with Wonshik," he shooed her away. Yebin pouted but listened to him anyway. 

Yebin sat down next to Wonshik and saw that he was watching the sports channel. Scrunching up her face, she reached over to take the remote from his grasp. "Change it Wonshik ah, my drama is on right now," she said. 

"NOONA! Today is the big soccer match and I want to watch the previous game that I missed," Wonshik said as he stretched his arm up high, making sure it was out of Yebin's reach.

"Kim Wonshik, I am not playing around!" Yebin hovered over him, her front side to his face. They continued to fight over the control until Wonshik slipped off the couch, causing Yebin to fall down on top of him. Suddenly the doorknob was heard turning, and all three individuals turned to see who it was.

"WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry about the delayed update and short chapter. I will make sure to make future chapters more extended. By 'curviest' I meant that he has the biggest..ummm.. bottom of the group. >~< Thank you for the views and please subscribe!

A/N 2: To make things clear, here are everybody's ages; Yebin and Ken-18, Leo and N-20, Yejun-22, Ravi and Hongbin-17, and Hyuk-15 (evil maknae ^~^)