Run

I need therapy

Yebin ran as fast as her legs allowed her to, the crisp air of the night hitting against her body, making her incredibly cold. Not that it mattered at the moment. Right now she was trying to run away from that wretched man. 

"Please let me go!" Yebin tried to force her wrist out of his grasp. "Don't touch me! Help!" she screamed out, hoping anyone would listen to her pleas for help. 

"Nobody can hear you...." the man whispered into her ear with his raspy voice. He wrapped his arms around her and put his face to her neck, taking in the smell of her perfume. "You smell nice...." he smirked and kissed her pulse. 

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" Yebin squirmed around for a bit, then she kicked him right in the family jewels. As the man fell to the floor in pain, he let go of Yebin and she took this as her only chance to escape. She ran with fear, far away from that horrible man. 

She shuddered as she thought about what would have happened if she wouln't have been able to defend herself. Finally, she arrived at an alley and hid behind the garbage can, surrounded by boxes. Ottoke? she thought with tears in her eyes. I know, I'll call Yejun oppa! As she reached into her purse for her phone, realization hit her. I left my phone at home. Ottoke? I'm screwed. Yebin only brought her knees up to her chest and cried into her slim arms. I should've stayed with Taekwoon oppa, this wouldn't be happening if I had. She quickly held her breath as she heard footsteps approaching, not wanting the person to know of her presence. She pressed herself completely against the wall and waited for the noise to stop. Click, clack, click, clack, click. Then suddenly they halted. Yebin let out a sigh of relief. Feeling it was safe enough now, she hurriedly stood up and walked along the long brick wall. She stopped, however, when the familiar scent of alcohol reached her nostrils. She didn't have time to react, for the intruder covered her face with a wet, foul-smelling rag. Her gray eyes rolled back into her skull, and the last thing she remembered was hearing "Let's have some fun."  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yebin woke up to a pounding headache. Aish, what happened? Her entire body was sore, as if she just exercised for hours without resting. She shivered as the cold night air grazed her body. Wait. Why is my entire body so cold? She looked down and became shocked at what she saw. She was completely from head to toe, not even her undergarments in tact. She felt a thick liquid run down her head and fall to the ground, its deep red color alarming her. Blood. That's when she finally noticed all the bruises parading her body, she almost looked as if she thrashed around in the dirt for a while. I was on a date with Taekwoon oppa, then I had to pass by the market to buy my pads..... then that alcoholic man knocked me out..... she broke down as she replayed the night's events in her head. He brought me to this place... he....he...he me..... Yebin cried hysterically, not believing how she could have let this happen. She pulled at her, feeling her fingers get stuck in the tangled mess. She looked around the room for any sign of help, but she found nothing. The darkness surrounded her, and she was absolutely terrified. She felt around the floor, wanting her clothes. She felt a soft fabric skim her fingertips, she quickly pulled it over her head, not even knowing what it was. She just wanted to keep the last bit of pride she had left. She walked around the dark room, and she couldn't help but feel that it was like a black hole, waiting for her to fall into a never ending abyss. She patted the wall for about 15 minutes before she felt a doorknob. She let out a little gasp of relief as she turned the knob, and she ran with all the energy she had in her. As the light from the street lamps hit her body, she looked down at her apparel, which consisted of a dirty oversized shirt. She ran around the sidewalk and saw a familiar name shining on a street sign. Hakyeon oppa and Wonshikkie live near here. I can't go home looking like this, I certainly can't look into appa's eyes after this... Yebin thought sadly, fresh tears in her glittering eyes. Please be home, you guys are my only hope right now. Yebin walked in the direction of her beloved friends' house. What am I going to tell them? Oh, hi oppa, Wonshikkie. I was just and I can't face my father. Could I stay over at your place for now? she thought sarcastically. She let the tears fall down, not having to worry about anyone pitying her. She guessed it had to be around 3 a.m., nobody was out racing for work, and it was very dark outside. After about 30 minutes of walking, she came across the buillding they live in. Her feet ached as she walked up the stairs that led to their door, but she couldn't give up right now. Not when she was so close to help. To comfort. To friends, no, family. She took the last few steps, finally being able to ring the doorbell, and waited. When she didn't hear anything, she tried again. Please be here. She tried knocking on the door, and when that didn't work, she did both at the same time. Oppa, dongsaeng, please just open the door. she thought in despair. She slid down the door, losing all hope, crying for what seemed the millionth time that night. She didn't realize someone was coming to her aid until she felt the door behind her open. 

"Yebin-ah? What are you doing here its..." Hakyeon trailed of looking into the living room, trying to find the digital clock. "2:16 in the morning. And why are you dressed like that?" Hakyeon questioned, not realizing that she was crying, nor seeing her beaten and bruised body.  

"OPPA!" Yebin cried out and jumped into his arms. She dug her face into his long neck, sniffling and trying to stop her tears.

Hakyeon pulled away, wiping her tears from her pale cheeks. "What happened? Why are you like this, all beaten up?" tears formed in Hakyeon's eyes, he became heartbroken seeing his dongsaeng in this state. He helped her in and sat down with her on the couch. He patiently waited for her to calm down before continuing on. "Please tell me Taekwoonnie has nothing to do with this." he said in hopes that she would decline his assumptions. Not that he didn't trust his best friend, but he knew the gentle and quiet Taekwoon could become very violent if provoked. 

"Ani," she quietly said. "He's not the cause of this."

"Then what happened?" Hakyeon questioned, but their conversation was soon interupted by a sleepy Wonshik walking in. 

"Hyung, who are you talkin- oh, Yebin noona, what are you doing here? Why are you crying" Wonshik quickly ran to her side to comfort her, just as Hakyeon had done. 

Yebin cleared and explained everything to them, not leaving a single detail out. Hakyeon and Wonshik could only stare at her. They only tried soothing her even more, succeeding in getting a small smile out of her. Wonshik suddenly blurted out, "We have to tell Taekwoon hyung about this..." he stood up to reach for the house phone. 

"Ani! Are you crazy!" Hakyeon exclaimed. "Yebinnie will tell him when the time is right," he continued. "Right, Yebin-ah?" 

"I don't know oppa...... maybe Taekwoon oppa won't want me anymore after this..... I've been spoiled..." Yebin expressed her thoughts sadly. Taekwoon won't want her after finding out that she was .

"What kind of selfish being do you take my Taekwoonnie for, huh?" Hakyeon asked her, slightly jabbing her head with his forefinger. 

"Of course he's going to want you, noona. Taekwoon hyung loves you." Wonshik reassured her with a bright smile. Yebin smiled back, feeling his innocent personality shine through her sadness. 

"Oppa, Wonshikkie, sorry to ask you this, but do you think I could stay over tonight? I can't really face my father at the moment...." she trailed of, entwining her fingers and making her forefingers cirlcle around each other in her nervous state. 

"What kind of question is that? Of course you can!" Hakyeon exclaimed, all seriousness leaving his mind, looking like a small child. Wonshik screamed, "Sleepover!" with a gigantic smile, and for a few moments, Yebin forgot about what happened. If only she could have forgotten forever. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I did say I would update more than once.... :))) I didn't label this as a rated M even though it has a scene, but just because I wasn't graphic about it... There will be some mentionings of suicidal thoughts expressed in further chapthers, but I will put an author's note before the chapters containing this theme. If you think I should put this in the rated M section, please feel free to tell me. :)))