The not so perfect date

I need therapy

"Ugh, what should I wear for today?" Yebin looked through her closet in despair, practically tearing it apart as she took out each article of clothing. Being her eighteen-year-old self, she let out an enormous sigh of frustration and ploppled on her bed. She continued to whine and have a fit until her older brother, Yejun, knocked on her door and entered her room furiously. 

"Yah, Kang Yebin! You better quit screaming, or else!" Yejun warned her, turning around to walk away.

"Oppa!" Yebin hollered at him. "Come in and help me! Jebal!" She pleaded to her older brother with a cute pout. Who better to help me out in this sort of situation than a guy? she thought wisely, with a small smirk upon her rosy pink lips.

"Ani, what could you possibly want my help with?" her brother continued on towards the stairs that lead to his room. Yebin hurriedly jumped off her bed and ran after him.

"Jebal, oppa! It's totally important," she tried to convince him, this time making sure to have puppy dog eyes, as well. Yejun turned around to scold her once more, but only froze in place as he saw what his sister was doing. He's hooked, perfect. Yebin thought. "C'mon, oppa! Don't make me do aegyo!" she threatened, knowing perfectly well that her brother is a total er for the cute displays of affection. 

"Fine, you win," Yejun sighed in defeat. His dongsaeng really is his weakness. "Just because I love you." he stated towards Yebin, a small smile graced his lips.

"Yay! Saranghae, oppa!" Yebin celebrated while running into her older brother's arms. They are close siblings, especially considering the fact that they are four years apart, Yejun being older. They both lived with their father, that was until Yejun moved away to go live near his university. His presence at the moment is just one of his usual visits to his family. Their mother passed away when she gave birth to Yebin. Nobody ever took it as it being her fault, nor will they ever, but Yebin felt deep down inside that she truly was to blame. 

"Palli, let's go to my room! I'm in a hurry!" Yebin cried out, dragging Yejun along with her. "Okay, help me choose an outfit to wear on my date." she grinned cheekily. 

He raised his eyebrows up in surprise. "That's what you were in a hurry for?" Yejun questioned her even though he already knew the answer.

"Dangyeonhaji!" she exclaimed. "I need your opinion!"

"Why mine out of all people? Couldn't you have texted one of your little friends?" he continued on. Yebin had plenty of friends, like Hana, for instance. The two has been practically inseparable since primary school. They did anything and everything together, but of course, like any other friendship, they've had their ups and downs. 

"Well, you were already here, so why not take andvantage of it?" her big gray eyes twinkled mischievously.

He chuckled a bit and stood up to look around the room, his handsome features contorting to show a look of displease. "Your room is an absolute mess, Yebinnie." he said in disgust. "What happened in here?" 

"I was trying to look for an outfit," she casually replied.

"Aish, this girl," he mumbled under his breath. "Okay, so first of all, where are you going?" he questioned.

"I honestly don't even know, Taekwoon oppa only told me to dress up nicely," she explained while smiling lightly. Jung Taekwoon has been her boyfriend for three years now. They met on behalf of their mutual friend, Kim Wonshik. He is two years older than her, not that either of them cared. "That's why I took the liberty of destroying my entire wardrobe." she said sheepishly, putting a lone strand of hair behind her ear.

"Hmmm....." Yejun pondered. "Well, if I was going on a date with my girlfriend, I would like for her to wear a nice dress." he simply stated, as if it was the easiest way out of this situation. 

Yebin smacked her forehead with her hand. Of course, she thought. Why didn't I think of that. Taekwoon oppa likes it when I wear dresses. "Now that we've established that I'm wearing a dress, help me pick out of these two." Yebin held up two dresses, one being a very light blush pink and knee length, with a sweetheart neckline, while the other was an onyx black, reaching mid-thigh, with a slightly steeper neckline.

"If you were my girlfriend, I'd like for you to wear the black one, but you're my sister, so go with the pink one," Yejun chuckled a little. "But I'm sure Taekwoon-ah would like you in either dress, so stop fussing about it." he reached out and pecked her forehead. "I've got to go now, I have homewok to complete, but please be careful on your date, and come back on your designated time!" he warned her by poking at her head in his brotherly way.

"Ne, arraseo oppa." she reaplied caringly. Yejun closed the door and Yebin stood up and grabbed a matching pair of heels to her blush pink dress. She got in the shower, and after twenty minutes, she started to dress up. She wore natural shades of makeup, not wanting to overdo it. She curled her long black hair and added a small clip as the finishing touch. She strapped up her heels and looked in the mirror, satisfied with the final outcome. She faced her bed and glanced at her phone. Should I take it? Ani, I want it to be peaceful tonight. she decided. She happily skipped down the stairs and called out to her father. "Appa, I'm leaving for my date!" 

"Arraseo, please be careful my Yebinnie!" her father called out from the kitchen, washing the used dishes from lunch.

"Ne, appa! Sarangae!" she yelled out and closed the door behind her. She walked out her front door and locked the gate that lead her to the busy street. As she was busy handling the lock, she felt a pair of strong, slender arms encircle her small waist. She let out a tiny gasp of surprise, but her lips were soon covered by a pair of plump ones. She quickly warmed up to the kiss, recognising the intruder perfectly well. "Oppa, next time you want to kiss me, please let me be aware of it." Yebin giggled as she warmed up to his embrace. "I thought I was supposed to meet you at the park," she continued on.

"Did you really think I would let you walk around alone at night, pabo?" Taekwoon asked with affection while running his hands through her shiny black locks. "Of course I was going to pick you up." he said, looking straight into her beautiful gray eyes, his own dark brown ones showing nothing but intensity. 

Yebin let out a small giggle and replied, "I know, I know." They entwined their fingers and walked hand-in-hand to their destination, Taekwoon leading her along. "You look stunning tonight," he told her, voice laced with sincerity. She was the only one with whom he could openly express himself without fearing judgemet. Sure, he had his friends, but to him, Yebin was exceptionally special in his heart. She turned to look at him and lightly kissed his pale, round cheek. 

"You look handsome as well, oppa." she smiled brightly at him. He was wearing a white button up shirt, black pants, and new black, sleek dress shoes. He looked absolutely handsome. Her Taekwoon was always a gentleman, never failing to compliment her on anything. So caring and handsome, how could she be so lucky as to have him? She rested her head on his shoulder, their height difference not fazing her one bit. They continued to walk together until they reached a very secluded retaurant, and expensive as well. She looked at him in surprise, but it quickly faded knowing that Taekwoon always has the best for her. They sat at a table far away from everyone else, wanting only eachothers company. They ate and they talked, spending blissful time together. After they finished at the retaurant, they walked around the park, enjoying the spectacle of the twinkling bright stars in the night sky. Taekwoon looked at his watch and noticed it was 10:48. "I should walk you home now if you want to make it back in time for your curfew." he told her, disappointment clearly sounded in his voice. He really wanted to spend more time with her, but he knew her father would worry. 

"Shiro! I want to spend more time with you," she whined in protest. 

"You know I would love that just as much as you, but I don't want your father to worry," he expressed his concern. Yebin thought about it, and realized he was right. "Arraseo, oppa." she sighed in defeat. They walked in the direction to her house and she suddenly realized she needed to pass by the market to go and buy pads. Pabo! You should have remebered to buy them before the date. This is so embarassing. "Oppa, I'll head back home on my own, it's not that far from here..." she tried to convince him. She didn't want him to know the real reason on why she would go ahead by herself. 

"Are you crazy? Of course I won't let you go off by yourself, you know it's dangerous at this time of night," he furrowed his eyebrows and held her hand tighter. "It's really no problem to walk you home."

"Ani, oppa. I promise I'll be careful, my house is only 10 minutes away," she begged, "Please just trust me this one time." she made her puppy dog eyes she tried on her brother a while ago. Just like her brother, Taekwoon fell for it. 

"Arasseo, I better hear that you arrived home safely then." he warned with playful little smile. 

"Ne, oppa!" she kissed his lips quickly and walked away, waving her delicate hand around as a gesture of farewell. "Annyeong, oppa! Sarangae!" she yelled back to him. Taekwoon simply smiled, and didn't walk away until her figure was nothing more than a miniscule shadow in the distance. 

Yebin was walking towards the market, not noticing a certain figure following her around. After buying her much needed item, she bumped into a muscular figure, which reeked of alcohol and cigarettes. "Excuse me," she walked around him, but he stretched out his hand and held on tightly to her wrist. "You're not excused." he said in his low, menacing  voice. That was when all hell broke loose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: This is my first fanfiction, so please leave comments on how it is! I'll do my best to have regular updates. I might even post more than once a day, so please subscribe. As for the amount of chapters for the story, I'm really not to sure on that. I guess it just depends on how the ideas flow. >~< Special thanks to xxIMIxx for being my first subscriber!