Meet

The Book Store

About half an hour later Kimyongsun woke up and let out a yawn without covering . She lazily hugged her dear cat and noticed the unfamiliar tidiness in her store. ‘Solar yah are you thirsty? I am sorry that I forgot to feed you first before I sleep… Oh I guess someone helped me to take care of you already…’ She saw the plate for the cat was half-filled with milk. A German tale in Christmas poped up in her mind; it talks about little house gnomes named Heinzelmännchen help citizens in Cologne to finish their work when they’re asleep. How come the story happened in the reality and she became the main character of it? She shook her head as to clear her mind and carefully unfolded the note on her desk.

Have a nice dream, My sunshine. It’s going to be colder so please remember to wear a thicker jacket tomorrow. ----- Moonstar

Kimyongsun smiled sweetly and tied the paper crane on the wall by a hemp rope. She held Solar closer and smelt a scent of mint; it must belong to the one who came secretly and helped her. ‘Solar yah, do you know who she is? I bet you have seen her more than once, right?’ Kimyongsun took a sip of her cup of hot coffee and deeply swam in her own thoughts with a large grin on her face.

---

Dark grey clouds were covering the whole sky and no sunshine could be seen in this afternoon. The gloomy weather was a tell-tale sign of a soon coming heavy rainfall. Kimyongsun furrowed her eyebrows and started to worry about the way back to her store; she was now stuck in a convenience store few streets away from the small book store. Only her purse, a bag of food and drinks together with Solar were by her side. Kimyongsun sighed heavily and hugged the cat carefully while walking on the streets in a fast pace. On the other end of the street, Moonbyulyi was rapping quietly in a good mood as she had finished her work early this day. Her eyes caught sight of the beautiful owner and her cat so she decided to follow behind them.

In front of the traffic light there stood two women and one with a white-furred cat in her embrace. The book store was still quite far away but all in a sudden it rains. It’s not like that in romantic movies which fell softly onto their heads but a heavy and painful one. Seeing the store owner helplessly looked around and trying to find somewhere to hide, Moonbyulyi in reflex opened her sky-blue umbrella and held it upright to cover both women. The former looked a bit surprised and raised her head, directly stared into the latter's eyes. Moonbyulyi smiled timidly and said to the shorter one, ’…The rain seems not going to end quickly, maybe… shall we walk together? Where are you heading to?’ The angelic smile on the face of the beautiful owner caused her to blush and stuttered. ‘It’s very kind of you; if only this would not bother you much, may you please walk me to the book store?’

They walked side by side on the street in silence, and none of them dare to speak until the cat the fingertip of Moonbyulyi’s left hand (which was responsible for holding the umbrella). ‘Hey Solar what are you doing’ Kimyongsun was curious about her dear pet’s behavior as it usually shows no interest in strangers. ‘Oh it’s okay; your cat was named as Solar? What a beautiful name... just like her master’ Moonbyulyi didn’t know why she burst out such a greasy line but luckily the beautiful owner seemed okay with it, ’Thanks for your compliments, do you like cats? ...hmm I wonder why Solar is so excited today, she was usually shy when meeting new people’ Kimyongsun tapped Solar's head to calm it down while Moonbyulyi laughed a bit to gently massage the soft fur of the cat: ‘Maybe she was happy today? I should be happy that she did not hate me well then…’ The sudden act of Solar made the two of them started a conversation in a relaxing way.

Kimyongsun did not understand why she felt so comfortable and safe when she was walking besides the taller woman besides her. She was talking about her cat when they were walking pass the crossroad. A strong grab on Kimyongsun’s left arm pulled her whole body nearer to Moonbyulyi when an ear-piercing horn from a speedy car was being heard. ‘Be careful! Are you okay?’ Kimyongsun was still half terrified when she found herself in the taller one’s arms. She noticed the familiar scent of mint as the distance between them shorten; maybe, maybe… Kimyongsun looked at Solar to ensure she was safe at once and raised her head to meet the caring gaze of the other woman. ‘Thank you so much, if you did not pull me back I must be injuried right now…’ She paused as her eyes caught sight of the right shoulder of the taller woman,which was already soaked in rainwater and made the white shirt became transparent.

They were now at the front door of the book store, Kimyongsun bowed a bit and thanked sincerely, ‘Thank you for sharing your umbrella with me. It’s pleasure to walk with you, I hope to see you again soon.’ She thought for a short while and continued, ‘by the way, my name is Kimyongsun .’ Her wink successfully made the taller blushed again, ’Nice to meet you, Yongsun xi; I am Moonbyulyi. I…I enjoy walking with you too. Talking to you was a great time,hopefully...maybe, we can meet again in the near future? I wish you a good day, Yongsun xi.’ Kimyongsun waved goodbye and then returned to the shop.

The cardboard "CLOSED" was hanging out at the door of the book store, her cat was snuggling in its fur comfortably when Kimyongsun was sitting on the couch to have a rest. Her mind was flooded with the image of the woman called Moonbyulyi once she closed her eyes, the blushed face with a unforgettable warm smile made Kimyongsun grinned. She open her eyes and caressed the fur of the cat which was lying on her lap: ’Solar, you have seen Moonbyulyi before today,right?’

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Merry Christmas to everyone :)
I wish everyone had a good time in the holidays;
For me, I am really excited as Boxing Day is coming soon xdd
(although actually I know what those gifts are as my friends and family just asked me directly)

The special stage of Mamamoo today was really enjoyable,
I laughed so hard when I saw the return of Hwalion after the whole year ^_^
The Christmas outfit looked good on them (as usual),
the new hairstyle of Moonbyul was so pretty and I screamed(!) so hard when I was alone in the room

...I don't know why it reminded me the style of Taeyeon's "I"? Bohemian style?
*scratch hair*

By the way I am really happy when I was reading the feedbacks from you ^_^
I am so excited when I saw the website reminded me that there're new subscribers and comments!
Hopefully I would get more after this update... *smile* 
Again I am sorry if there's any mistakes as I typed this in a hurry;
Thanks for supporting and see you again maybe...
...on New Year's Eve?
*smirk*