Routine

The Book Store

It's just another ordinary winter afternoon in Seoul, and the temperature outdoor was freezing cold as usual. Trace of human was barely visible on streets due to the cold weather. Moonbyulyi slightly sighed and tightened her grip on the windbreaker, she regret not putting on the sky blue-coloured down jackets as the temperature was far lower than what she expected. Slowly wandering around the main streets, Moonbyulyi peeked on her watch and entered a small cozy store at the corner.


It was a book store with no other customer inside, books and magazines were placed on the tables and even on the floor which I should called the scene as a mess. Obviously the owner of the store was unaware of the presence of Moonbyulyi as she was quietly nodding her head in her sweet dreams. The little white-furred cat padded on the desk and jumped on the couch just like a white flash, crooning deeply with its eyes following the act of the new comer. It took about fifteen minutes for Moonbyulyi to clean up all the mess and returned all books and magazines to the proper places, sweats appeared on her forehead so she used her sleeves to wipe them off. Moonbyulyi quietly took the cute little pet of the owner in her arms; the hot low purr of the cat indicates that action needs to be taken to deal with its hunger. The woman smiled, she took a carton of pure milk out of her bag and poured into the small plate on the floor as to serve the cat.


Moonbyulyi started to come to the book store and help tidying things around since mid-November. She was fascinated by the beauty of the store owner and fell in love with her in first sight even though they did not know each other. She pretended to be a normal customer and visit the store every morning. Other than admiring the beauty of her Muse, Moonbyulyi planned to offer concrete help that can really reduce the workload of the book store owner. After observing the habits of the beautiful owner for a week, (stalking?) she concluded that every afternoon the store owner would tak a nap for about an hour. Moonbyulyi was extremely timid that she did not have enough courage to greet the beauty, so she visits the book store every day in this period when the tired owner falls asleep.

The snowy white-furred cat hid itself in the embrace of the secret admirer of her master; it has watched her staring affectionately at the book store owner from the very first day. Moonbyulyi peeked on her watch again and realized that she need to leave or the sleeping beauty would wake up soon. She placed a note and a tiny paper crane on the desk and sneakily left the store. Although the weather was still chilling cold, Moonbyulyi smiled like a fool and happily hummed while heading back to her flat.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(covering my face)I don't know why I am so nervous...

A short opening to introduce the background.
I typed this in a hurry so please again excuse me if there's any typo. *blushed

The next update would probably be today later or on Christmas.
I planned to end this short fic in about 3 chapters only, so I should be able to finish it soon.
Still working on typing the next chapter (and my speed is relatively slow tbh), 
...seems that my revision on examinations should be delayed again...

Moonbyulyi Happy birthday~!
Wish you a blessed Christmas and good health, My ultimate Girl CRUSH <3
We look forward for more and more greasy lines from you and let Moonsun sails~