End

The Book Store

Moonbyulyi found herself standing outside the small book store when a breeze of cold winds made her shivered a bit. She was hesitating; go inside or leave? In the past she had the confidence that no one would recognize her, but after the rainy day which accidentally made Moonbyulyi and the beautiful owner to meet each other, the situation become awkward and she was afraid to be caught by her Muse… Maybe…

After all, the desire to take care of Kimyongsun wins over the worries. Just as usual, the woman was sleeping peacefully in the staff counter and the cat was buzzing softly on the couch. Moonbyulyi sighed in relief and went to pick up the books which were lying on the ground messily. It took her about half an hour to tidy all the magazines and books. 'Solar yah are you hungry? ...I wish that I could be you and stay close to your master everyday… I am kinda jealous…' Moonbyulyi gently brushed the soft fur of the cat and served the milk into the same plate just like what she did in the past.

Sitting at the corner of the store, Moonbyulyi casually picked up a book without noticing what is it about and dreamed in her own world. How long can she continue to follow the one she loved so much? Sooner or later Kimyongsun will discover the truth that Moonbyulyi is a crazy stalker… She would no longer be able to visit the book store again and gotta be hated by the one she loves the most… Tears were quivering in her eyes and Moonbyulyi breathed heavily, trying to prevent her tears from falling down. She could not imagine the future which she was not able to love the beautiful owner even in the most subtle way… 'Hey, are you okay?' Moonbyulyi gulped in surprise when she found herself facing Kimyongsun directly while the latter was pulling away the book on her hands. The unexpected short distance between her and the goddess-like store owner caused Moonbyulyi's cheeks shaded with bright red and her heart immediately melted into the soft voice, but once she realized what happened just now, her mind was clouded with terror. Too nervous to look right into the innocent and twinkling eyes, she looked down and stuttered: 'Kim, Kimyongsun xi… I, I am sorry to disturb you… I just…' The extremely frightened behavior caused the other giggled cutely,'Calm down, I won't bite; you don't have to be so afraid actually, I am just asking if you are okay cause I saw you seems so upset …want to have a cup of coffee?’

Holding the cup of hot coffee in both hands, Moonbyulyi timidly smiled at the nice book store owner to express her gratitude. She was going to swallow the warm liquid when she heard the words which caused her choked: '…Byulyi xi, why don't you tell me that you are the one who helped me tidying the store and feeding Solar? I always want to find that someone out and…' 'I, I, I am sorry for breaking in rudely without your permission… I just wanted to help you…’ Her pupil dilated as she felt a finger lifted her face up and something soft and warm on her lips. It's a kiss, Kimyongsun has just kissed her on lips. The heartbeat of Moonbyulyi reached an extremely high speed that she could imagine her heart jumping out from her chest. The culprit caused Moonbyulyi to be so emotional in the past few weeks pulled away and took a deep breath before her confess: 'Moonbyulyi ah, why you never listen carefully to what I am trying to say? Well, but it seems that I have found a good way to stop you from disturbing me again; honestly I never believe in "love in first sight", but I was already in love with you when we met last time… I hoped to meet you again and luckily I am able to stop you from disappearing today.’ Kimyongsun nervously crossed her fingers under the desk and spoke quietly: '…Would you like to stay with me in this messy and tiny book store from now on?’

A kind of inexpressible warmth spread after hearing the words and she felt tingle of butterflies in her stomach, Moonbyulyi found that was too dry to make a sound so she cleared it before replying, 'I love you, Yongsun ah; I always dreamed to be your support and stay besides you since the first time I saw you… I had fell for your friendly and caring attitude towards every customers, also the angelic smile on your face when you were playing with Solar was unforgettable, I admired you so much that even in my dreams I am thinking about you; last time when we met I was almost unable to speak or look into your eyes, how can you be that goddess-like even you were just standing there quietly? My heart flustered everytime I was in the same space with you...' Her speech once again was stopped by a gentle kiss. The book owner whispered and smiled sweetly which made her eyes curved into a crescent moon-like shape: 'You really talked too much, Moonbyulyi’

On the couch there laid a cat named Solar, she comfortably tasted the milk on the plate and her mad gold stare focused on the two love birds who were sharing their kisses romantically. The couple were so into themsleves that they did not notice the shout and screams of children on the streets: 'Hey it's the first snow this year!' 'Oh mom and dad! It is snowing!'  when white snowflakes were softly falling on the roads.

There's a traditional saying in Korea; 
if a pair of couple kissed each other during the first snow of a year, their love would be blessed and last forever. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am now watching the livestream of MBC Gayo, Mamamoo did well as usual *smiling motherly*
Um Oh Ah Yeh has so many remix version and that made me enjoy a lot,
started from SBS Gayo till today, so many performances of Mamamoo could be watched;
it is the BEST present of Christmas for sure!

The final chapter is out ^_^
I am sure that mistakes could be found and please excuse me again for that...
It is an honour to see so many subscribers and comments, it's totally out of my expectation as a new fanfic writer *screaming in happiness*

I hope you enjoy reading this story (even I am not a good writer of fanfic tho XDD)
This is my first time try to be an author and I called that the POWER OF MOONSUN >_<
I had been interested in other groups or shippings before,
but Moonsun seems different...

(I really love this outfit

I became a moomoo since last year during the promotion period of "Piano Man",
and my bias is Moonbyul if you urge me to pick one (cause actually four of them are too perfect T^T)
...I cannot promise that if I would write another fanfic in the near future or not,
but it can be sure that I will keep on supporting Mamamoo (oh and Moonsun <3)
Let's help them to get their first Champion next year~!!!!!!!

Oh I think I talked too much, *blush*
anyway I hope you enjoy the story :)
Thank you for reading, subscribing and commenting, they mean a lot to me ^_^ 
Wish you all have a fruitful year in 2016!