CRUSH #3

CRUSH

"TELL ME WHO IS DAT VERNON BOY ??? I SWEAR TO GOD HES THE FIRST ONE WHO DIDNT DO THE WORK I GAVE .. AHAA YOU TRYNA MESS WITH ME HUH LEONARDO ? YOU WAIT AND SEE WHAT MINGYU WILL DO AS REVENGE HUH "

"Mingu ah . Hes new here . Hes not fully korean. Hes from New York . No one knows why he moved to Korea . But you better dont do anything to him because hes a good fighter tho ." Said Jungkook .

"Plus he has a guardian . " Junhoe said as I rolled my eyes .

"Who cares ? I will bang his guardian too if I need ."

They sighed .

"Okey then but we already warned you okeh."

"Wheres my foody foody actually ? "

----
It was so tiring . Cleaning your class alone when the others resting peacefully at home .

Normally , at this time Mingyu will spend his evening at his omma's room . Rant on school , Cursing his father , telling his mom about his crush .

But because of that stupid Vernon , aishhh .

Mingyu was carrying out the dirty rags that he used to clean the fan blades . Suddenly he bumped into a body . The body's owner was carrying books that time so her book fall either does his dirty rags . #clicheeee

"I-i-i'm sorry I didnt see you coming out from the class .. Im soooo sorry .."

I heard her voice. Omagoshh i feel like a vampire . She was knelting as she pick her books .

It was her

Be a man Mingyu yaaah .

I helped her to pick her books and I admitted that I enjoyed look inside her shiny eyes .

We both stand up .

"Oh .. oh hi ! I'm Hana." Said her as she waved at me .

Geez . I didnt ask your name you stupid but you are too cute I cant say that to you it would be a sin .

"Mingyu ."

"What are you doing here ? Aat this time ?" Ask her .

Well I really love this school that's why I wanna burn this school.
Nah .

"I was punished. Hehe" said me . Omagosh this is so embarassing yayaya ▔□▔)/▔□▔)/▔□▔)/

"Uhm so what are you doing here ? Hana shi ? "

ehem , PRINCESS HANA ? ..

"Oh , I was sleeping at the library while studying . Um Mingyu shi I need to go now sorry ."

I LOIKEEE THE WAY SHE CALLED ME MINGYU SHIIII ≧﹏≦

----

FINALLEHHH I CAN LEAVE THIS HELL YAY OMMA WAIT FOR ME .

I walked along the hall and guess what ? I FOUND THAT BEONON HIHIHI ..

He noticed my existence . He bowed at me .

"Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim . How's my homework ? Is that nice ? " asked him with a smile at his face .

ONCE AGAIN DONT MESS WITH KIM MINGYU .

I pushed him toward the wall . Fortunately no one at this school because it was getting late so it's fun for me to 'do' this little boy .

"To do . To do . To do to do to do to do to doooo .."

"Oh , hyung you like pink panther dont you ? "

"No but I would like to do you ."

"Hyung , Im a boy and Im straight ohh pls dont do that to me hyuuuung ."

Whats with this boy ?

"Not that 'do' , but this 'do' " I started to kick his stomach and punch his face . He begged me to stop but I cant stop it . It is soooo fun . Im sure that Jungkook told me hes a good fighter but I guess Im better than him .( ̄∀ ̄) . I was satisfied after I complete my 'job' . I walked toward him .

"Next time , dont call me hyung . Im not your hyung . Okay ? Bye bye ? "

----

(┳Д┳) i know its . It is too late now to say sorry?

~abby ~T_T~