CRUSH #4

CRUSH

He walked home with his swollen cheeks and bloody nose . Now he is thinking what reason will he tell them to explain about his face ? 

He finally arrived home .

Then someone open the door. 

crap , Sofia .

 

" oppa whats with this face????" Sofia tried to touches his face .

He looked away , avoiding her touches on his face . 

" shut up , sofia . I was hit by a car when i was on my way home ." told him .

 

"oh thats why eonni arrived earlier than you . lets get in , eonni is cooking for us ."

He was so lucky that Sofia believed in him .Sofia is such an innocent girl. Shes so sweet and caring . He is lucky to has her as a sister .

 

" eonni , hansol oppa is here !!" shouted Sofia . Now the guilt come again in his mind . His noona is definitely different from that Sofia girl . She cant believed in what he say easily. 

" hansol , explain this ." as she comes out from the kitchen , shes surprised with hansol's face and ask him while pointing her long finger to hansol's face .

" oppa was hit by a car , eonni . he told me that ."

"then , you believe in him? sofia why cant you differentiate the difference of being crashed and being punched face?"

" sorry eonni , my mistake. "

 " hansol , explain ."

" there was someone that asked me to help him with his homework , but since i slept earlier last night so i forgot to do his homework , and he got scolded so he beated me ." Hansol told his noona . His noona sighed .

" im sorry honey , this is also my fault . Last night i got inside your room and found out that youre doing someone else' homework and i got so mad then i wrote " DO IT YOURSELF , LAZZYBUT :p " so maybe that is why he beated you . but afterall , this is his own mistake for not doing his own homework by himself. " 

" no noona , dont say that , i feel honoured that he chose me to do his homework !" said him .

" he is so popular in our school, he is rich . so if i can be his friend , i will borrow some money from him to take care of our family. "

 

" stop it hansol , we are not that poor . btw whats his name ,?"

 

"Kim Mingyu. "

-----------------