They are Beautiful☾

CHANYEOL IN WONDERLAND

Baekhyun decided he will go visit Suho and his girlfriend, Chanyeol said he wants to join since he didn’t want to be in company with Kris again, Baekhyun agreed and told maid to call for Lay.

“I’m so sorry Baekhyun, but you gave Lay holidays he went to visit his family.” The maid said.

“Oh damn … I forgot, but how I am gonna get there, I don’t know how to drive a car.” Baekhyun said and started thinking hard.

“I can drive.” Chanyeol said.

Maid and Baekhyun both of them made surprised faces.

“You can?” Baekhyun asked.

“Yeah … I have driving license and I did driving test like two years ago. Believe, you are safe with me.” Chanyeol said

“Alright if you said so, I trust you. Here are keys.” Baekhyun pick the keys from coffee table and throw it to Chanyeol.

They went to shop first to bought small gift.

“Should we get roses or tulips for Seohyun?” Baekhyun suddenly asked and went into flower shop.

“Who is Seohyun? Well I prefer pink roses they are nice.” Chanyeol said.

“She is Suho’s girlfriend, then lets take roses and plush toys for kids.” Baekhyun said and told the worker which flowers he wants.

“Here you go young man, a bouquet of fresh roses. I bet your girl will be very happy.” The worker said.

“Errr … thanks but those are actually for my friend.” Baekhyun answered and they leave the shop.

 

“Why everyone thinks I have a girlfriend?”

“Don’t you want to have one? I mean how old are you even, I bet enough to be in love.” Chanyeol said and looked at his baby.

“No … want to know why? Because I like boys Chanyeol ok? Boys. And I will be 24 next year.” Baekhyun answered kinda proudly.

“Sorry prince, didn’t want to make you angry. I’m 23.” Chanyeol replied

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sehun came in hospital first. He asked on information where is room for new born babies and mothers.

Nice lady show him a way and give him map anyway so he won’t get lost in big hospital.

Many people where sitting on big long white halls, it was very hot and air wasn’t fresh. Tipical for those places Sehun thought.

Some people notice and recognize him and bow to him 90 degrees, Sehun greet everyone and shake with some of them hands. He had to promise that his brother wouldn’t never leave the position of prince.

The people really adore them, if something would happen to them. Wonderland probably won’t exist anymore. People would probably leave the city and move into other new places.

The elevator finally reach the floor where Seohyun was. He found number 63 written on blue doors. It must be here.

He knocked very lightly he didn’t wanted to make kids cry after all. But no one opened so second time he did it stronger.

Suho heard knocks and move towards to doors and opened them.

“Oh Sehun! What a huge surprise! Come in I didn’t see you for ages.” Suho said and happily showed the way into room to Sehun.

“Sehun hello! Glad to see you again.” Seohyun said and cover Sarang with warm blanket.

“Congratulations to both of you. I’m so happy for you two, let the young ones live healthy life and let them grow into powerful and strong persons.” Sehun said and gave Suho small bag.

“Thank you, but why did you bring the gift? You know you really didn’t have to.” Suho said

“Yeah … Suho is right, come on take some tea here.” Seohyun said and give Sehun cup.

And next moment it knocked again.

“Who can be now? Nobody didn’t say he will visit us.” Suho said and went to doors again and open.

“Hello there buddy, so proud omg you got twins! So proud.” Baekhyun started to talk before Suho even could say something.

Baekhyun hugged him so thightly that poor Suho almost couldn’t breathe. When prince finally let go he feel more relief.

“What a surprise Baek. Thank you a lot, your brother is here.” Suho said and invited them inside as well.

“Congratulations the sweetest mommy in world.” Baekhyun said and gave flowers to Seohyun. She felt shy and blush a little.

Suho took a flowers and put them in flowerpot.

“Thank you once again.” Suho and Seohyun said once again.

“Yes, I also want to say all the best! Let babies be healthy.” Chanyeol suddenly said.

“Thank you … err Chanyeol right?” Suho said and smiled.

Chanyeol couldn’t help but smiled when he saw the two young small creatures. They were so tiny and small and pure and innocent.

“Can I hold one of them please?” Chanyeol asked politely.

“I think this is not the best idea.” Baekhyun said and Suho agreed immediately.

“Sure why not? Hold Wooshin. Sarang is a big cry baby if she’s not with me he will start to cry so loud.” Seohyun said and show Chanyeol way to come closer.

Baekhyun, Suho and Sehun just watched from behind. The two brothers didn’t have idea how to treat and deal with kids. Suho was the most mature, but Chanyeol was a big surprise for everyone.

He hold the small Wooshin with his big hands. He sit on the chair and looked at baby.

“He is so beautiful.” He said and looked at two young parents.

“I think he really do love childrens Baek. Quickly have one with him.” Suho said and Sehun agreed he was more then damm right!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

CHANYEOL WITH KIDS IS LIFEU ^^ He's so cute just look at this beautiful giant holding smol kid.

 

ALSO GIVE LOTS OF LOVE TO EXO WITH THEIR NEW COMEBACK AND ALBUM! :) THEY GONNA SLAAAY LIKE ALWAYS. :)

                                  -               baby_kai   The Author-nim