♕ ❤️ My Prince Charming ♕ ❤️

CHANYEOL IN WONDERLAND

This was the most amazing night in Baekhyun’s life. He felt so save in Chanyeol’s arms. He wanted that this moment would last forever.

But as always Sehun came in the most romantic scene.

“Oh … lovers I see.” Sehun said and laugh. He loved to tease.

“S-Sehun … Is not what it looks l-like.” Chanyeol quickly wanted to explain things to younger.

“No, is exectly what it looks like Chanyeol. I’m not blind. Ask my brother he will probably said the same.”

“T-that’s true.” Baekhyun said, Chanyeol watched him.

“Come on hyung! I won’t be angry or something.” Sehun said.

“You have right Sehun. Chanyeol and I … The truth is we are in love … We just confess to each other.” Baekhyun said and hugged again his lover.

“That is just amazing hyung. Finally you found a good one. I’m so proud on you Baek.” Sehun said and move closer to Chanyeol, and said “Please take care of my brother he deserve all the best on this world.” he then smiled and decided to leave them alone.

“B-but I thought you don’t like him.” Baekhyun said suddenly.

“I didn’t like him at first time, but then hyung after what you did for me and Kai changed my mind. You deserve love Baek, and honestly Chanyeol is the only right guy … Even thought when you see him for the first time you think he is completely dumbo.”

He looked at Chanyeol and pat his back, and finally he left the room.

“I seriously thought he hates me.” Chanyeol quickly said.

“He can be pretty immature but he is the best brother, even he often hurt people because he don’t really know how words can hurt.” Baekhyun replied.

Now everything was on the right places. Baekhyun was happy with Chanyeol and Sehun was finally able to be friend with Kai, even we all know this two are love birds :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outside was sun, it was still summer and it was one of the hottest day ever.

Baekhyun was first to wake up, he looked on other side of bed and saw his giant baby who was still fast asleep.

Baekhyun decided he will made breakfast for both of them and Sehun.

So he quietly leave the room trying to not wake up Chanyeol. He successfully came downstairs, he heard sounds that were coming from the kitchen.

It was 9:00 in the morning, Sehun is probably not awake yet he thought.

He came in kitchen and saw their cook D.O, he was already cooking and what Baekhyun could see it looked damn yummy.

“Oh good morning prince! I didn’t even notice you’re here.”

“Good morning to you as well.” Baekhyun replied and sit behind the small table in the middle of the kitchen.

He didn’t talk much with cook. Maybe because he had a feeling that D.O doesn’t like his company that much.

Baekhyun was always full of energy and he talked the most of times.

D.O prefer to be in small groups of people and he don’t talk much, he is the most close with Lay the chauffeur.

“Is your friend awaken yet? The food is almost done, I want that you eat it while is still warm.” D.O said and keep cooking the food he was making.

“No he is not, I will wake him up. By the way why are you prepering only two plates? Aren’t you gonna give one for Sehun?” Baekhyun asked curious.

“He leave the house like 1 hour ago. He wanted to tell you, but the maid said you are sleeping with you friend and he didn’t wanted to bother. From what I could hear he was telling to maid he will visit Suho in hospital.” D.O replied in one answer. 

“Hospital? Oh no what happen to him! First Sehun and now him?” Baekhyun started to panic and grab his phone.

“You! Don’t make panic. His girlfriend gave born to his children yesterday at night. Can you believe it prince, your best friend is father, and he got twins.” D.O smiled.

“Really? Omoo I’m so proud on them, they create beautiful family, and Suho always knew how to deal with kids. Oh I’m so happy D.O!” Baekhyun said and jumped happily around.

“Yeah, I really wish them all the best too, hope their kids will grow up well. Oh prince I wonder when you will have them, you are old enough.” D.O said and gave Baekhyun ~ I know you like boys ~ look.

“Errr … me? You know kids are not really my cup of tea.” Baekhyun said and turned around.

Chanyeol came in living room.

He sit on the big black sofa and started reading today’s newspaper. He stopped  on the page where was small article about Suho.

He faced Baekhyun and show him the picture.

“Yeah Chanyeol, my friend Suho became a father yesterday. He got twins, isn’t this nice? We should get a gift for them, what you think?” Baekhyun asked.

“Yeah.” Chanyeol nod and started reading again.

D.O finished his cooking, he put two plates on the small table where was Baekhyun sitting before.

“Is done prince go eat.” he said and went into pantry to grab some potatos.

“Chanyeol!! Come food is done.” Baekyun called for other.

Chanyeol walked into the kitchen and sit. He picked one waffle and put some marmelade on it. Hmm … Very different flavor, his grandmother made the best marmelade in the world he thought.

But his thinking was suddenly cut off when Baekhyun started talking to him.

“Do you like our home made marmelade?” Baekhyun asked curious.

Oh no! He really can read what people have in their minds.

“Of course. But my grandmother really made the most delicious.” Chanyeol said and picked some butter.

“Oh, hope then I will meet her once and tried it. But this marmelade was made by my brother. Our mother show him how to do it.” Baekhyun said and started eating again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Look how beautiful they are Suho. They look exectly like you.” Seohyun said.

Her two new born babies were sleeping in her arms. One on left side and other on right.

“They’re so beautiful honey. But I think they look more like you.” Suho said and kissed his girlfriend on cheek.

“Can you hold one? Looks like Sarang is hungry again.” she said and give other baby into Suho’s strong hands.

“They’re so small and tiny. Seohyun look how small hands and fingers they have. This is the most wonderful thing that ever happen to me.” Suho said he was proud and happy.

Seohyun just smiled at her lovable boyfriend.