I'm in Love With You ~ ♥️

CHANYEOL IN WONDERLAND

Our beloved Sehun just destroyed that beautiful romantic moment.

 

“Sehun-aa!” Baekhyun said and ran to his brother.

“I was so worried about you, you weren’t at home for 3 days. Why didn’t you tell, I thought I’m gonna lost my mind.” Baekhyun said and jump on Sehun.

“I’m alright. Is not the first time that this happened. And I didn’t text you because I was with my friend.” Sehun said and sit on sofa.

“Friend? But Sehun that’s amazing, since you were little you didn’t had much friends. You are a bit antisocial type. Who is he, why don’t you invite him there?” Baekhyun said and start tickle Sehun.

“I think I’m more mature now but still I don’t have this much friends as you. I would really like to invite this friend here, but the reason why not is, you said some years ago he can’t enter in our home.” Sehun became sad.

“I said what? Hmm … So I know him?”

“Y-yeah you know.” Sehun became even more sad.

“Yaah … Don’t cry sweety. Tell hyung who is.”

“Is K-Kai.” Sehun said and he was prepered that Baekhyun will lost his mind again like some years before.

But no he didn’t. He didn’t even move.

He just said: “Now I understand how it is when you’re in love. And I’m not angry on Kai anymore. You can freely enjoy with him.” and smiled at Sehun.

What? He knows I like Kai, does Baekhyun know how to read people’s mind Sehun thought.

“W-would you really let him be my friend again?”

“Yeah. Why not?” Baekhyun said and leave the living room.

Sehun felt so happy even thought Kai kidnaped him before he wasn’t angry on older. He wanted to see him again.

Baekhyun knew what his brother was feeling. He experienced the same thing with Chanyeol.

“W-wait! Did he just wanted to confess something to me?” Baekhyun asked himself.

He didn’t hesitate anymore he turned around and went again in his room.

Chanyeol was still there.

 

“Sorry for disturbing our converstation, my brother came from hospital.” He apologized and sit next to Chanyeol.

“Your brother was in hospital? I’m so sorry, hope everything is alright with him now.” Chanyeol said and hold prince’s hand.

“Y-yeah he’s totally ok. Didn’t you heard how loud he screamed? Now please continue with stuff we talked before!” Baekhyun said and hold Chanyeol’s hand even more thightly.

“What we were talking about?” Chanyeol asked but he knew very well what was conversation about it.

“Something about love you said you don’t like Kris hyung.”

“Uh-oh… yeah Baekhyun you have right.” Chanyeol nod.

 

Both of them didn’t speak up for more then 10 minutes.

 

“I’m in love with you prince. I’m so sorry but I can’t get you out of my head. I’m so thankful now that I came here, that night when it was storm and we were sleeping together remember? Then I realize how much you actually mean to me.” Chanyeol said.

“T-that is the most b-beautiful thing that somebody ever said to m-me.” Baekhyun said and he tried to hide his little tears of joy with hands, but he couldn’t he was too happy.

He hugged Chanyeol.

“Never let me go Chanyeol. You mean the whole big universe to me.” Baekhyun whispered and put his head onto Chanyeol’s chest.

“I won’t leave you baby, I will protect you, don’t be scared anymore.” Chanyeol answered and give Baekhyun soft kiss on forehead.

“Chanyeol if you will ever leave this place and return back home, I will go with you, I promise.”

“Okey baby … I won’t never leave you lonely anymore.” Chanyeol said and kiss small one again.