❦ He's gone ... ❦

CHANYEOL IN WONDERLAND

Chen finally come in front of Xiumin’s house. He wanted to talk about something very important.

Xiumin had unlocked doors, so Chen came in without permission.

He found older outside on the garden, Xiumin was cutting the grass with mower. He was without shirt and he looked damn y.

“Hyung!” Chen screamed.

“Hey Chen, long time no see ha?” The older said and pat Chen’s head.

“Yeah … Can we please sit down and talk about something important.” Chen said.

“Of course, tell me about it.” Xiumin said and put two chairs on the garden, he also bring some home made lemonade.

 

“Chanyeol is missing!” Chen said suddenly.

“What?! How you mean that?!” Xiumin said and almost throw out the whole lemonade.

“Yes for now he wasn’t seen for two weeks. He also don’t answer on the phone!”

Xiumin was already in shock but he wanted to hear more.

“His parents already came in Seoul and told the police, his phone went out and inside his apartment was a huge mess. The big clock was broken. They needed to put the doors down, because it was locked.”

“But did he maybe leave the message or something?” Xiumin asked.

“No, he didn’t. But they guess he disappeared just like dust, nobody didn’t kill or kidnaped him.” Chen answered.

“Oh thanks lord, but we still need to find him, maybe I don’t know is seriously impossible he just gone away.” Xiumin said and stand up he was ready to go to search his friend.

“What if ghosts has caught him?”

“Chen come on … Don’t be stupid! Let’s go try to find him.” Xiumin grad Chen’s hand and was ready to leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sehun, Baekhyun and Chanyeol finally leave the hospital.

“Guys I’m leaving you alone for some minutes now. I need to go to rest room.” Baekhyun said and show the two others way to sit on bench.

Chanyeol was left alone with Sehun and situation became a bit awkward.

“You really like him don’t you?” Sehun said.

“Like who?” Chanyeol was lost in his thoughts again.

“Baekhyun. I see how deep you fall in love with him.”

“Ehem … well I .. he is really special.” Chanyeol said and his cheeks became lightly red.

“Listen Chanyeol I’m not gonna lie. I respect you now and I hope you will really give all the best to Baek. He needs you! I’m so glad the Nancy was right.” Sehun said but at the second minute he regretted what he just said.

“N-Nancy? How you mean she was right?” Chanyeol asked.

“I told you already to much, if Baek will find out he is gonna to kill me. I can’t tell you more.”

“No Sehun please tell. I want to know is it about how I get in Wonderland?” Chanyeol thought this might be the reason.

“Y-yeah this is also reason, listen come today in my room number 94 at 7:00 in the evening. I will tell you all, but please don’t let that Baek find out or we are both dead.” Sehun said and move away from Chanyeol because he saw Baekhyun was already coming in their way.

“Guys are you ready? Let’s go home I’m tired ..” Baekhyun said and they started walking back to their car.

Chanyeol put keys in and they drive off. They almost didn’t speak up the whole way home. Sehun was sitting behind and he was singing the songs that the radio was playing, Baekhyun was looking outside of the window like always and Chanyeol was concentrated on the road.

“You know I always wanted to go Hawaii.” Baekhyun suddenly said and looked at Chanyeol.

“You know about this?” Sehun asked, he was interested in tropical holidays.

“Yes, Suho gave me book once about islands and stuff. Is so interesting and pictures are beautiful. I really wonder how it looks like.” Baekhyun said and looked at Chanyeol again he was waiting for his comment.

But Chanyeol just made quickly smile and didn’t said nothing. Sehun noticed that Baekhyun was sad so he decided he will ask.

“You were here yet Chanyeol?”

“Me? No I wasn’t. But I also heard is great place for fishing too. I normally went to Jeju Islands.” Chanyeol said and memories from his past life came again in his mind. Oh how bad he missed his home.

“Jeju. Nice.” Sehun said and made smile.

“But I still don’t know what is better!” Baekhyun said.

“I recommend you Jeju. Is such unique place and you can find hotels that are also cheaper.” Chanyeol said and parked the car.

They were at home.

“Thanks for imformation Chanyeol, I will look about it now. You may join me later if you want.” Baekhyun said and run into castle.

“Don’t forget about meething.” Sehun said and rush to his room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hey Xiumin hyung. I’ve already put over 50 poster of Chanyeol around the city. Don’t you think is enough for today?”

“You kidding me? Seoul is damn big! Only this much posters are absolutely no no.” Xiumin said and put another poster on information wall.

“But look, they also gave information on all TV’s programmes and radio chanels and stuff that Chan is missing. Come on also police works 24 hours per day.”

“I know right? Still we can help a bit.” Xiumin answered and again put another posters.

He didn’t even listen to his younger friend, he was busy he felt like he needs to find Chanyeol before is too late.

Chanyeol’s mom noticed them while she was walking along the street. She came more near them.

“Boys thank you so much for helping us. I hope we will find him soon.”

“Mrs. Park glad to see you, we will hope as much as we can and won’t give up. I know we will find him soon.” Xiumin said and shake Mrs. Park’s hand.

Chen stayed more behind and just nod when Mrs. Park looked at him.

He was believing more and more that something supernatural took Chanyeol away.