✴️ Big Secret ✴️

CHANYEOL IN WONDERLAND

It was finally the time when Chanyeol gonna meet Sehun. The clock in Chanyeol’s room show is 6:50 pm. He still needed to find room 94, and the castle was damn big.

Baekhyun was in his room, looking for information about Jeju.

Chanyeol quickly pass prince’s room and he was running upstairs, he was looking numbers but couldn’t find the right one.

Maid saw how the boy was lost in the middle of big long hall.

“Do you need help young man? Are you looking for something?”

“Oh yes … I’m looking for room 94, Sehun’s office?” Chanyeol said a bit surprised since he didn’t knew that maid was watching him.

“T-that Sehun’s private library. Is not on this side of the castle. You will need to go on north side if you want to get there.” Maid said and cut some roses that were in big flowerpot in the middle of hall.

Chanyeol thanked to lady and start to run, he was going to be very late if he won’t hurry. After some minutes late he finally reach the room, he knocked few times before he heard quiet “Come in.”

~~

The place was in the most north place, so sun rays almost couldn’t came in room, just a few of them were shining throught the small blue windows on top of the library.

Inside was big brown table with 9 chairs around in the middle of table was one single white rose. Around table were big and tall shelves with million books on it.

The place looked amazingly mysterious. It took Chanyeol more then a minute before he noticed Sehun in corner, picking up old book with light gold covers.

“You are late for 8 minutes.” Sehun said without looking at older.

“Sorry I couldn’t find the room I thought is somewhere near your bedroom. I didn’t expect that room would be on other side. Anyways why did we meet here if we said office?”

“It is office, my office.” Sehun said and looked around the room.

“Isn’t this the most beautiful place here in whole world and castle? This library wasn’t mine at first. My mother said I can use it since I love it here. I spend most of my childhood days here. She was reading me stories and I was listening, Baek was here with us as well but he rather love to play with his car collection.” Sehun said and made sad smile.

Always when he started talking about past he became sad, he missed his parents so much.

Chanyeol was just standing there, listening and thinking.

“Did your parents past away?” Chanyeol said but regretted question in the next moment.

“Yeah, they did. Both. Mother died first because of heart attack and father had car crash, people couldn’t help him.” Sehun said and put the book he was holding earlier on the table.

“I’m so sorry. Sorry that I asked.” Chanyeol said.

“Is okay Chan, you need to know. This is where all the story even starts.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chanyeol listen carefully, he didn’t want to skip any information.

“Ok, continue I want to know more.” Chanyeol said.

Sehun made his way to the chair in the end of table and sit down. He opened the old book on the first page and took one deep breathe.

“So my mother and father were from royal families and they were king and queen. One of the best and most successful couples Wonderland had ever seen. They gave freedom to people who lived outside of our dynasty and they also protected the other worlds. When my mother was 30 years old she became pregnant for the first child, a lot of bad people who lived in other dynasty which was our rival didn’t want that child would be born, so they wanted to kill her.” Sehun said and stopped a bit, he looked at Chanyeol and waited for his reaction.

Chanyeol’s eyes were wide and he show Sehun the way to keep continuing.

“But luckily three royal knights who protected our castle find out their plan and said to my father they need to hide the queen. Father trusted them and decided to send his wife on Earth. He found nice apartment and place in Korea.”

“Wait! So you are telling me that Baekhyun was actually born there, in Korea?” Chanyeol asked.

“Yes he was. And he lived there for 9 years until Wonderland was save again. Then he and mother return back and he lost a lot of friends … When he was back his life changed. Baek was lonely and he just study or spend his free time playing with toys. He didn't talk as much as he did before. Mother saw how his mood changed so she went to Nancy for help. Nancy was an old woman who knew everything. Nobody didn’t know how she get in Wonderland. People liked her because she was giving good advices and helped everyone. Especially she was famous for her power, she give you an prophet of destiny and it worked because all came true.” Sehun said again and light up small candle.

“And what all this have to do with me?” Chanyeol asked.

 

There were few minutes of silence you could just hear their breathing.

 

“Mother came to Nancy one day and told her about Baek. Nancy said she needs to see the boy first and she will decide, so mother bring Baek with her next day, he was only 10 at that time. Nancy said Baek will meet his lost love who he meet a year ago, but she didn’t tell at what age. Baek forgot about what old lady said and he didn’t even think about it until he meet you.” Sehun said and show Chanyeol the book.

(library looks something like this, i couldn't find the right picture tho :3 and this one looked a bit like how i describe) ^^