Oplan9

Oplan

“She’s not here Mingyu. She went home to Jeju to celebrate Christmas there.” Soonyoung said, letting Mingyu in their shared apartment. Seokmin, Soonyoung and Watermelon shared the same Apartment.

 

“She’s not going to celebrate Christmas with us?” And he plopped himself in the sofa.

 

“No. But she’s going to celebrate New Year with us. She said she’ll be back home after Christmas.” Seokmin anwered and sit next to Mingyu.

 

“Hyungs, did she mentioned anything about me?” Mingyu asked all of the sudden. He still finds it weird that Watermelon’s old self is coming back.

 

“Yes. She always rant about how ugly you are.” Seokmin flicked his forehead.

 

“No. We know she’s not really that talkative like she used too but she never mentioned anything about you when she talks to us.” And Soonyoung sat next to Seokmin.

 

“Yeah. But when she starts talking, me and Soonyoung can’t have our make-out time because she keeps talking and sit on this sofa.” Seokmin hugged his boyfriend from the back and nibble his nose to Soonyoung’s neck which made the latter blush.

 

“Are you saying this indirectly to me that I should leave so you two can make-out, in the sofa?” Mingyu hurriedly stands up in the sofa and shivired at the thought about his two hyungs making out in the sofa that he's been sitting.

 

“Yes. Now go.” And Seokmin starts biting Soonyoung’s earlobe.

 

“Ugh. Have fun.” And he opens the door and leave.

 

He decided to go to the mall and buy some gifts for them.

 

 

“This is for you Mingyu hyung. So you won’t be lonely this Christmas.” And Chan handed his present for Mingyu. A watermelon plushie.

 

They celebrated Christmas at Soonyoung and Seokmin’s apartment.

 

“I should be touch right now, right?” Chan nodded, smiling while showing his teeth. Now he looks like a t-rex. “Thanks Chan.” And he hugged the plushie.

 

“And this is my present for you hyung.” Vernon handed his present. The wrap wasn’t really wrapped properly.

 

“Ugh. Thanks. I love your wrap Vernon.”He said sarcastically.

 

“Oh, you already heard my rap hyung? I told you guys he loves my rap!’ Vernon said right through their faces, feeling proud about his rap.

 

“I mean your gift wrap. I love it.” He said again sarcastically.

 

“Really? He loves my wrap guys!” The others groaned because of Vernon being proud of his wrap and rap.

 

“Can’t you hear the sarcastic accent there?” And he opened the present. “Oh, you’re mixtape. Again.”

 

“We all have the same presents from him Mingyu.” And they all raised the mixtapes that Vernon gave to them as a presents.

 

“You work really hard kid. I’ll listen to it.” And he patted the younger’s shoulder. “Woah. Watermlon has so many presents.” Mingyu turned his gaze under the Christmas tree.

 

“Oh. Some of her friends from other building in the university sent those here.” Soonyoung said, informing Mingyu.

 

After giving their presents to Mingyu, they all played. Except for Seungkwan and Vernon who headed in the kitchen.

 

“What are we doing here?” Seungkwan asked Vernon whose gaze was in his shoes.

 

After that incident in the park, the two never talked again. Even handing their gifts to each other. They would just share a shy smile everythime they caught stealing gazes from each other. The others didn't noticed the awkwardness between the two.

 

“I-uhh… I just want you to know t-that… If you think I wasn’t serious about what I said at the park, you were all wrong. I am dead serious about it Seungkwan. I really like you. Because if I don’t, I wouldn’t grab you here to say this.” Then Vernon raised his head to look at Seungkwan which made the latter look away.

 

Seungkwan wasn’t ready for this. Well, he wasn’t ready for anything. He expected that Vernon would bring this topic for them. But he wasn’t ready to face this. He doesn’t know what to do.

 

“Hey Seungkwan. If you like someone. Don’t make the same mistake I did. Don’t run. Don’t be scared. Face it. It’s reality. If you don’t face reality, it’ll keep bugging.”  Watermelon’s words slipped in his mind.

 

“And I wouldn’t be here to say this right into your eyes…” He reached Seaungkwan’s chin and locked his eyes into the latter. “That I like you since day one of college. And I want you to make that like you into love you.”

 

“I-I like you too Vernon. I’m sorry if a have to run away. I just don’t know how to react at your sudden confession. It was just too fa—Mingyu. What are you doing?” Mingyu came out of nowhere in the kitchen and suddenly went near to them holding the watermelon plushie and a mistletoe. He raised his hand that is holding the mistletoe so the two would stand underneath it.

 

“I’m holding the mistletoe for you. Now kiss.” And he showed a creep smile.

 

“Pretend that he’s not here.” And Vernon kissed Seungkwan on the tip of his nose. The latter pouted because he was expecting Vernon to kiss him on the lips. “Hey, we’re not yet a couple. I still want to court my fruitfreind’s childhood friend. I want to prove myself to you and I don’t want to rush you just like what I did when I confessed to you.”

 

“You two are so cheesy. I’m leaving.” Mingyu left them in the kitchen but the two just ignored him.

 

“Fine. Now let’s go kill Mingyu for ruining our moment.” And they chased Mingyu who was still walking to the living room.

 

 

“Hey! I’m sorry okay?! I was making it to look more romantic! No not the face Seungkwan! Stop! Stop!” But Seungkwan didn’t stop and starts doodling in Mingyu’s face.

 

Soonyoung and Jihoon helped the two by holding Mingyu’s both arms so he can’t stop the two on doodling in his skin. Now that they are done in his arms, they doodled his face.

 

“Stop! I just went to the kitchen to hang the mistletoe there so I can kiss the watermelon plushie alone. That no one’s looking.” The four stopped on what they heard coming from Mingyu’s mouth and stared at him with a disgust.

 

“Eww. You’re obsessed with my fruitfriend!” And Vernon throw his pen at Mingyu’s face.

 

“Wenchae would be disgusted if she knew this.” Seungkwan said and sat next to Mingyu in the sofa.

 

“Seungkwan’s right. She hate it when someone is obsessed with her. She finds it stupid and creepy.” Soonyoung let go of Mingyu’s arm same as Jihoon.

 

“You don’t need to be obsess with her Mingyu.” Jihoon picked the pen that Vernon throw to Mingyu’s face and starts doodling on Mingyu’s face. He just let the older do what he wants on his face. “If you want to let her know that you love her, tell her. Or show it. Just let her know, not to the point that you look like a desperate teenage girl. She’ll conclude that you’re just making it up to her because you need too. Make her conclude that you’re making up to her because you love her.” And he wrote ‘Germy Mingyu’ on Mingyu’s forehead.

 

“Wow hyung. You’re really are good when it come to this topic. But thanks for telling that to me even though you hate me because I broke her heart.” And he took the pen that Jihoon was holding. “Now can you please stop? It’ll be hard for me to take it off.”

 

 

“It’s been five days hyungs since Christmas. Why is Watermelon still not here?” Mingyu whined and covered his face with the Watermelon plushie.

 

“Her flight got cancelled because of the bad weather Mingyu.” Soonyoung said and continued eating his meal that Mingyu made for them.

 

“And it’s been… five days since… you keep visiting… our apartment… to wait… for her…” Seokmin said while chewing his food. He swallowed it and talked again. “You know, you’re being obsessed again.”

 

“I am?” And he stands up and run through the door with his plushie. “I’m going home hyungs. Bye.” The two just ignored him because they were so focused on eating. He just shrugged and left their apartment.