Oplan10

Oplan

10

 

Before New Year’s Eve, Watermelon arrived in Seoul. She put her clothes in the closet from her luggage. Then she opened the presents that were given to her. And on the next day, here she is hanging in Vernon’s apartment.

 

“I listened to your mixtape Hansol. And I love it.” And she tapped Vernon’s shoulder.

 

“Really? So that means you love my rap?” Watermelon raised her left eyebrow at him.

 

What does he mean? The rap or wrap?

 

“Yeah I love your rap Hansol. But you need to improve wrapping.” And she gave him two thumbs up.

 

“I don’t get it. You love my rap but I need to improve it?” And he starts scratching his hair.

 

“I said, I love your rap but please wrap your gifts properly.” She said slowly.

 

“Ofcourse I rap properly when I made those gifts.” And she facepalmed.

 

“Choi Hansol Vernon. I said I love your rap, in your mixtape. But please, wrap your gifts properly. And by mean wrap your gifts properly, the gift wrapper. Can’t you even wrap?” She explained it in English so that Vernon would understand it better.

 

“Oh, that. I really don’t know how to wrap gifts. But thank you for loving my rap.” It really brighten him up when Watermelon praised his rap. His hyungs hasn’t said anything about his mixtape since Christmas. But hearing it from his fruitfriend, it encourage him to make another mixtape, again.

 

“Seeing you two almost arguing about the rap and wrap is giving me headache.” Chaeyun said. “I got to flee. Seokjin Eomma is waiting for me at their apartment with the 6 dorks. Bye.” And she left the two.

 

Watermelon found a paper and a pen in the table and starts doodling on it. “So, are you and Seungkwan a couple now?” She opened the topic up.

 

“Not yet. I want to court him Wenchae. I don’t want to rush things with him just like what I did in the park.” Vernon smile at the thought of Seungkwan.

 

“That’s good. By the way. Why haven’t you told me that you liked him since day 1 of college? I should’ve helped you to him like, a year ago.” Still doodling on the paper.

 

“I was scared that you might kill me if you’ll know that I like your childhood friend.” Watermelon stopped doodling on the paper and turn her gaze to Vernon.

 

“Hansol, I’m not going to kill you just because you like my childhood friend.” And she turned her gazed to the paper again and continued doodling. “Besides, you two are both my friends. So I’m fine with it.”

 

“Then what about Minghao and Jun hyung?”

 

Watermelon let out a sigh and stopped on what she is doing and turned her gazed again to Vernon. “Minghao is my highschool friend and Jun oppa is my brother. It was just so fast since Jun oppa was fresh from a break-up with that senior Luhan . Then after a week of their break-up, I just found out that Oppa is already courting Minghao and after a month Minghao said yes to him. For me, it looks like he just used Minghao as a rebound to get over with that Luhan that’s why I don’t like them being together. But now, seeing them together being clingy and touchy…” She rolled her eyes while mentioning the clingy and touchy. “Jun oppa is serious with Minghao.”

 

“Just spill it Wenchae.” Vernon stared at her like she’s hiding something.

 

“You really know me a lot. Yes, I got a little jealous because the two of them doesn’t have any time for me anymore. Because they’re having their time for themselves.” And she returns on doodling in the paper.

 

“They are so inlove with each other.” Vernon said.

 

“Yeah. Just like you and Seungkwan.” And she smiled to herself.

 

“Hey! I like him. I still don’t know if I love him that’s why I’m courting him!” Vernon defending himself.

 

“It’s the same Hansol.” And she rolled her eyes.

 

“It’s not Wenchae. You like someone because of their qualities. You love someone in an unexplainable reason.” Watermelon stopped doodling again and grin at him.

 

“What do you like about Seungkwan, Hansol?” She playfully smiled at Vernon.

 

“I-uhh…”

 

“I googled, went to the library to find some research but still I can’t explain why.” She puts her hand on like she’s rapping. “Why I keep stealing glances at you.” And she evilly laughed seeing Vernon’s reaction when she rapped one of the latter’s mixtape.

 

“I hate you.” And he grabbed the paper that Watermelon was doodling.

 

“Hey! I’m not yet done!” And she tried to grab the paper from Vernon.

 

“What the. Why did you draw me hiding in the bush and looking at Seungkwan like a ert?!” And he returned the paper to her.

 

“Because you look like one.” And she stands up from her seat. “Let’s go now to Jeonghan and Jisoo’s apartment. We’re celebrating new year there.”

 

“Jisoo hyung is not here in Seoul.” Vernon informed Watermelon when they got out in Vernon’s apartment.

 

“He’s in LA again?” Vernon nodded. “He celebrated his birthday there right?”

 

“And he’ll be spending New Year there too.”

 

 

“Yey! Watermelon is here!” And he ran towards her and hugged her.

 

“Uhhmm… Hi too Mingyu. Really, get off me giant.” She tried pushing Mingyu off her but he tighten his grip more.

 

“Mingyu. You’ll squish my fruitfriend.” Vernon who is now pulling Mingyu away from Watermelon.

 

Mingyu let go and now hugging her left arm. “I miss you so much Watermelon.” And he pouted.

 

“You look like a baby giant.” And she flicked his forehead.

 

“I am your baby giant. Now carry me Watermelon Eomma.” He let go of Watermelon’s arm and raised his both hands like he want to be carried.

 

“Mingyu, you’re being obsessed again. Wenchae just arrived here, let her sit first okay?” Mingyu nodded and pouted at Seungcheol. “You go entertain Chan there, Wenchae.”

 

Watermelon went to the living room and greeted them. She then sat in the sofa next to Chan.

 

“And you Giant, you go in the kitchen and help us cook.” Seungcheol grabbed him in the arm.

 

“Hyung!” And he stomped his feet while Seungcheol is grabbing him through the kitchen. “I want to hang out with them!”

 

“Later. But right now, you’re going to help us cook for dinner.” And he handed Mingyu an apron when they arrived in the kitchen.

 

“Tch. Fine.” He accepted it and wear the apron. He went near to Jihoon to help the elder.

 

 

“Hmmm… Ramyun. I’m crying. It’s so delicious.” Watermelon groaned and eat again like she’s going to eat the bowl too.

 

“Slow down Wenchae. You might get choked on your food.” Wonwoo patted her shoulder lightly.

 

“And you already said that eight times. And it’s already your eight bowl.” Seungcheol said and wiped Watermelon’s mouth. “And you eat like you’ve never eaten for years.”

 

“It’s so delicious oppa!!! Who cooked this?” And she already finished her eight bowl.

 

“Mingyu.” They all said in chorus.

 

“Oh… By the way giant. Appa said he misses you. I should bring you in Jeju next time because he also misses the food that you cook for him.”

 

“Really? About time I’ll be going to Jeju! Woooh!!!” And he punched the air while muttering ‘I’m going to Jeju.’ A lot of times

 

“You brought him in Jeju?! Since when?!” Vernon almost shouting at Watermelon and stared at Mingyu.

 

“Uh… I’ve never brought anyone in Jeju, Hansol. Remember when Appa went to visit me in our Apartment and Mingyu was there to cook for us?” And she stared at Vernon who is now pouting and chuckled. “Don’t worry Hansolie. I’ll bring you to Jeju with me in summer. Now let’s watch tv and wait for the New Year’s countdown.”