Oplan2

Oplan

After lunch they decided to stroll around the mall. Jun and Minghao separate with the group because they have to buy something. Also Jeonghan and Jisoo who didn’t explain where they are going.

 

“Aww… Look at the baby, Chan. It’s so cute.” Watermelon said cutely which made Mingyu stared at her while walking towards the baby.

 

“Hi baby. What’s your name?” Watermelon kneeled infront of the baby to label their height.

 

“Mi-min Yon!” Watermelon chuckled and kissed the baby in it’s forehead.

 

Aw… She still loves those adorable babies.

 

“Ugh Wenchae. Let the baby go.” Chan grabbed Watermelon to stand up.

 

“I’m sorry Miss about our friend here. She just loves approaching babies even tho she didn’t know any of them.” Jihoon apologized to the mother’s baby.

 

“It’s okay. I can see that my Minyon like her too.” The Mother said and watched Watermelon playing cutely to Minyon.

 

“Mingyu look at Watermelon. She’s so cute while playing with the baby.” Soonyoung commented and pinched Mingyu.

 

I wish I was like that baby so Watermelon wouldn’t hate me this much.

 

“Aww…. Giant Mingyu is jealous.” Seokmin teased.

 

“You’re still her giant baby Mingyu. So don’t be jealous.” Vernon said which made Mingyu smile.

 

“Let’s go now Wenchae. You’re disturbing them. They have some business to do too you know.” Jihoon said and pulled Watermelon.

 

“B-but. Fine. Byebye baby Minyon.” She waved at the baby and Minyon waved at her back.

 

“Aww... They’re so cute Jihoonie. Just like you.” And she pinched Jihoon’s cheeks

 

“Stop it Wenchae. I’m not a baby!” Watermelon rolled her eyes and put her arms around Jihoon’s shoulder.

 

If Watermelon treats me like that too.

 

Well, yeah we were close like that. We were inseparable. But now, I can’t barely talk to her just like when we were still bestfriends.

 

“And now you’re jealous to Jihoon hyung. Don’t be Mingyu. We all know that Jihoon hyung is gay.” Chan said and tapped Mingyu’s shoulder.

 

“Yo Wenchae!”

 

All of them turned to the person who called Watermelon.

 

“Omg Seungcheol Oppa!” And Watermelon run to him and hugged him.

 

“Lo and behold Mingyu. Now you should be jealous of that Seungcheol Oppa of hers. I heard they were really close.” And Soonyoung laugh like a demon.

 

“Why? Who’s that?” Mingyu confusedly asked them.

 

“Remember Soonyoung’s Birthday? He’s that Seungcheol that she’s been crazy about.”

 

Mingyu can see how Watermelon smiled while talking to Seungcheol.

 

“You should be scared by now Mingyu. Abort Mission of Oplan?” Jihoon teased which earned everyone to laugh.

 

“I smell rivalry.” Chan added.

 

After Seungcheol and Watermelon small talk. They bid their goodbyes. But before that, Seungcheol kissed Watermelon’s Forehead which made Mingyu’s ball into fist.

 

“That guy is a hottie Watermelon. Good catch.” Jihoon said and put his arms around Watermelon’s shoulder.

 

She just smiled and they start walking again.

 

I’m hotter than that Seungcheol. And handsome. And tall.

 

“Oh. I thought the two Chinese were buying something?” Chan said while pointing at the two figure walking near to them.

 

They all turned at where Chan pointed and saw the two Chinese making PDA’s while walking towards them.

 

But Minghao stopped and greeted them

 

“Hi guuuuuuys!”

 

“Ugh. So annoying.” Watermelon rolled her eyes.

 

“Minghao. We just separated for like 40 minutes.” Jihoon said.

 

I guess Watermelon got the sassiness to Jihoon. Did Jihoon teach her how to be sassy when I was away?

 

“Oh Wenchae, what’s with the grumpy face?” Jun asked her.

 

“Because your existence is a bad weather for me.” And stuck her tongue to Jun.

 

“Wenchae. You’re dissing your brother again.” Minghao said and hold Jun’s arms.

 

Yes. They’re siblings. They have the same Mother but different dads. They don’t really hate each other. Until Minghao arrived.

 

“Because his face really need to be dissed.”

 

“Wenchae!” Jihoon said with a warning tone.

 

“What? I’m just being honest. You said I should be honest all the time right?” And Jihoon facepalmed.

 

I didn’t mean like that to be honest. Jihoon said to his mind

 

“Jun. I thought you were gonna buy something with your dog?” Watermelon asked innocently.

 

“Wenchae. The mall won’t let us enter here with an animal.” Jun said.

 

“Really? Then how did Minghao enter here?”

 

And all of them faced palmed.

 

“Uhmm… Because you know. Minghao is so cute like a puppy.” Watermelon added.

 

“You’re so funny Wenchae!” And Minghao pinched Watermelon’s cheeks

 

“Here.” Jun gave a paperbag to Watermelon

 

Watermelon accepted it and opened it. A set of paintbrush and watercolor pencils.

 

“An advance Christmas gift from us.”

 

She just smiled as a sign of thank you. They two bid goodbye because they have to go on a date. Again.

 

“What’s with the paintbrush Watermelon?” Mingyu asked her.

 

Because as far as he remembered. They are HRM students.

 

“To use it for your face to make you good looking. Maybe there will be a chance for me to be good to you.” And Watermelon walked first with Chan and Vernon.

 

“Hey! But I am good looking! You even praised my handsomeness!” Mingyu yell. Not minding the people around looking at him.

 

“I take it back Mingyu!” Watermelon yelled back.

 

“See. She can diss you in every way Mingyu.” Jihoon said and stuck his tongue out.

 

“Why can’t you just help me guys?”

 

“It’s like we’re helping you to slice Watermelon in half.” Soonyoung answered.

 

“Don’t you want her to be happy again just like when she was still inlove with me?” Mingyu whined while his hyungs laughed at him.

 

“Mingyu, she was happy that time. Really. But in the end of the day, she’s hurt because of your numbness. And now she’s happy for being sassy and dissing the people she hates. Especially you.” And Seokmin patted Mingyu’s shoulder while laughing.

 

“And Mingyu. Why do you want her feelings for you back? Do you like her now?” Jihoon asked.

 

“No I don’t like her.”

 

“Then why—“

 

 “Because I love her.” Mingyu continued.

 

“Wow. Why now? If you just chased her while she still have that feelings for you, you two wouldn’t end up like this.” Seokmin.

 

“She wasn’t like that. She doesn’t even know how to diss or sass people. Jihoon hyung you mean! Did you teached her those things?!”

 

“Hey! She’s already like that before. It just that it got worse now so don’t blame me kid.” And Jihoon punch Mingyu’s shoulder lightly.

 

 “Why can’t you just let her be? She doesn’t even bother noticing you. It’s you who keeps pestering her to notice you.” Soonyoung

 

“I just want her to know my feelings for her. From the heart.”

 

“She doesn’t need that anymore. She doesn’t even remember how the hell she was so madly inlove with you. She even made me hide all the things that reminds her of you. Lol” Jihoon said while rubbing his hair.

 

“Okay she hates me that much?”

 

“Not really.”Soonyoung answered. “Let’s go now. Our dongsaengs might get lost or something.”