Oplan1

Oplan

“Seriously? Mingyu, you can’t even get your own ID back without Watermelon’s help.” And Soonyoung throw the paper right at Mingyu’s face.

 

How mean. Mingyu thought.

 

“Kid. You can’t make Watermelon get her feelings back for you. If you just did this long time ago when she was still madly inlove with you, in just a second she’ll come running back at you. Mingyu, we’re talking about Watermelon here, not some kind of a girl who believes in love in a romantic way.” And he rolled his eyes at him.

 

“Well, if you help me—“ Soonyoung cut Mingyu’s explanation.

 

“Oh no way Mingyu. I’m out of that. Did you even forgot that me and Seokmin encourage her to forget her feelings towards you? Ugh no you’ll made world war III.”

 

“Then I will seek help from Jihoon.” And Soonyoung laughed at Mingyu’s Idea.

 

It’s not really that worse Hyung.

 

“You’re making me lose my sanity Mingyu. Jihoon? Really? He’s angrier at you than Watermelon.” Mingyu was about to say something when he cut Mingyu again. “If you’re going to seek help from Minghao, You’ll even make it more worse because Watermelon doesn’t want Minghao To get involve in her problems because of Jun. Jeonghan and Jisoo won’t even bother helping you because Watermelon is their cute little nugget daughter. If you’re thinking about Chan and Vernon, those kids doesn’t want to be stressed out. . So you’re all by yourself Mingyu.” And he left Mingyu in the soccer field while laughing like a .

 

Yes, you heard it right. Mingyu is going to get her feelings for him back again. Yes it’s impossible but he’s going to make it possible.

 

 

“Hi Watermelon.” Mingyu greeted her when he saw Watermelon walking in the hallway.

 

She stopped walking infront of Mingyu and stared at him from head to toe.

 

She must be memorizing ever angle of me. Is she falling back for me again?

 

“You’re confusing me Mingyu.”

 

“Why?”

 

She smiled at him and he can’t even barely see her eyes. Ugh her eyesmile.

 

“Because I don’t know which your face is and foot because they look alike. Confusing right?” And she chuckled and walked away.

 

“Burn Mingyu. Burn.” He looked back and saw Chan laughing at him. So he saw everything.

 

“Funny right?” Mingyu sarcastically said.

 

“I wouldn’t laugh if it wasn’t.” And Chan laughed again.

 

“Why Watermelon is hating me now?!”

 

“Ugh excuse me Mingyu. Why are you chasing her?” Jihoon suddenly came out of nowhere beside Chan.

 

“Because I want her.”

 

“Too late Mingyu. She’s so numb. Better die than get her. Or better get a face surgery to have her.” And Jihoon walked away while grabbing a laughing Chan.

 

Mingyu let out a sigh and walked going to his classroom.

 

When he arrived at their classroom. Mingyu saw his classmates laughing with Watermelon.

 

I made her laugh like that when we were still close.

 

 “Oy Mingyu.”Mingyu turn to his side and saw Wonwoo. “Did I heard Chan right? You want to get Wenchae’s feelings? Did you take drugs and get addicted to it?”

 

“Yes. And the drug is her.” And Wonwoo facepalmed.

 

“Mingyu.” Wonwoo glared at Mingyu blankly. Which made Mingyu shiver.

 

“I’m serious Hyung.”

 

“After saying those hurtful words to her, you’re going to get her back?” And Wonwoo rolled his eyes at Mingyu “Mingyu, Watermelon doesn’t like nor love you anymore. Can’t you see that she’s giving you cold shoulders? She even made you embarrass infront of the students here at school. Stop it Mingyu. Watermelon is no good for you. Look what she have gotten now.”

 

Mingyu decided not to argue with his Hyung.

 

“Just let her be. She doesn’t care anymore.” And he patted Mingyu’s shoulder and walked through his chair to sit.

 

“Eww the guts.” Mingyu looked behind him and saw Watermelon stared at her with her arms crossed. “You think you can get my feelings back huh? Dumb.” And just like always, she walked out and sit beside Jeonghan and Jisoo. Then the teacher went inside and started with their lesson.

 

Lunch came and the group decided to eat in the mall that is just near at the university.

 

“Where are we going to eat? I’m hungry.” Mingyu ranted and stomped his fee like a child.

 

“Italian.” Jeonghan and Jisoo both suggested.

 

“Japanese!” Seokmin and Soonyoung also suggested.

 

“Ugh again? I want Chinese!” Chan said and does aegyo infront of them.

 

“Shut up. Wenchae, where do you want to eat?” Jihoon asked Watermelon who is busy with her cellphone.

 

“I’m gonna go with Chinese.” Watermelon answered not looking at them.

 

“Yeah me too.” Vernon agreed.

 

“Watermelon! We’re your parents. How dare you not siding into us!” Jeonghan said earning a laugh with everyone.

 

“We already ate there like twice thrice a week.” And the others nod too.

 

“What about Japanese Watermelon?” Soonyoung pouted.

 

“Er… We have dinner there last night. When you and Seokmin made me your Third wheel.”

 

“Oh… You’re right.”

 

When they entered the Chinese restaurant, an energetic Minghao approach them.

 

“Oh you’re here. You should eat with us. We haven’t ordered yet.” Minghao cutely said.

 

They went to Minghao and Jun’s table and choose their seat.

 

Mingyu was about to sit infront of Watermelon when…

 

“Not infront of me Mingyu. I’ll lose my appetite.”

 

Wow. Does she really hate me that much?

 

He has no choice but to seat three sea apart from Watermelon.

 

“Told ya. You can’t even get her infront of you.” Jihoon said beside him and ther ordered their meals.