Third Conversatio: The Mall pt. 1

Hard Heated Conversation
Please log in to read the full chapter

Minzy knew that Taemin was angry so she did not reply on what Taemin said but was just thinking that it is impossible to share everything.

Even some things need to be solve within - I need to solve some things without any help.

Taemin went back into driving into the mall and after a couple of minutes driving in quiet they finally arrived. Before going in the mall, Minzy softly said "I'm sorry." As soft as it was, Taemin was able to heard what she said and told her that they should do her business in the mall, then eat then talk about things needed to be straighten out and if possible spend the whole day tomorrow together since both were not too busy.

Minzy did not have enough time to argue so she did what Taemin told her they went into the mall, with mask and sunglasses to conceal their identity to the public present in the mall.

Taemin asked Minzy "Minzy, what are we doing in the mall? You did not mentioned anything to me a while ago I mean - our business here." Minzy answered and told him that she'll buy a gift for someone special. Taemin was thinking -  how special could this person be, to even steal some time I have with her.

Minzy noticed that Taemin kept quiet and she was thinking how ignorant could  he be that he was not able to notice that he was still wearing practice clothes and that they would eat somewhere  considered to be a fine restaurant. If he's' going somewhere with such attire he'll get the attention of everyone who's eating there. He doesn't look that presentable but at least he's good looking. Minzy thought.

Actually, she already made a reservation to a hotel after they argued a while ago in the car. She decided that they both need time to talk about thi

Please log in to read the full chapter