Second Conversation: Face to Face

Hard Heated Conversation
Please log in to read the full chapter

Minzy could definitely feel the desperation in his text. His emotion was transparent enough  to be felt through his text. She haven't seen him for 2 weeks because she was not in the mood to talk and usually each day that had passed by she was trying to ask herself how could she tell her worries to him when he was too busy taking care of himself.

While walking to their dorm, Minzy was pondering a lot whether she should reply or not. She was thinking that she could just text and say that she could not meet him because she was going to the company to report regarding her status. But she brushed off the idea knowing how hard headed he could be when necessary. She stopped on her tracks when she realized what she was just trying to do. She mentally slaps herself while thinking - How can I just think that seeing him would bring more pain and unsaid words rather than bringing me the serenity I needed for a long time. He was her boyfriend after all, that alone is enough justification for him to know what was happening with her.

Walking aimlessly, she arrived at their dorm and while picking up her pace she saw a figure - sitting infront of the building with full gear to hide himself; sunglasses, coat and even mask. Without much thought she knew that it was Taemin, her boyfriend. She hurriedly went to where Taemin was while thinking.

 

How can he just be here so causally, what if somebody noticed him or what if some people recognized him. How can he be so careless.

 

Minzy arrived in front of Taemin, with disheveled face and spoke in annoyed tone.   "Yah! Why did you not text me that you would arrive earlier than I thought?"

 

"Oh Minkkie -ah. I'm sorry I was just so excited that I forgot to text you. Don't be angry it was already two weeks since we met. Did you not miss me?" Taemin replied while sheepishly smiling.

Minzy as stressed as she was - did not fully catch what Taemin replied. But yet her full attention was with him. She noticed that he was still wearing practice clothes and with that she knew that he was telling the truth. But she was really not in the mood for a talk cause she was feeling really unwell.

Then she answered Taemin in a dull manner.  "Taemin could we just get something to eat, then you go home. I don't think I could entertain you today. I have things to think about. I have lot of assignments and such. I'm sorry you came a long way to go here. "

 

"Yah Minkkie! I'm here to lift your mood. Forget abo

Please log in to read the full chapter