Third Conversation: The Mall pt. 2

Hard Heated Conversation
Please log in to read the full chapter

Just from what she heard she knew that they were doomed if her identity would be exposed so she hurriedly texted Taemin.

Oppa!! You don't have to go with me. I heard a loud squeal just a minute ago and it was your name. Somebody have already recognized you and people I have passed .. some can already or more so recognize me. So I think it would not be a good idea if we're both gonna be seen by the people on the same shop. I think it would be better if you go back first in the car and please hide yourself well. I'm gonna be fast.

P.S please cover yourself well. If many people would still follow you in the car please text me where you will go so I can go there by myself and meet you there.

Love you.

From Minkkie.

When Taemin was trying to follow Minzy his scarf fell due to his brisk movements and how unlucky he was that somebody tried to pick it up for him so he doesn't have any idea what to do so he was shocked that he did not move for a while that was when the girl who picked his scarf for him gave it to him. The girl saw his face and had squealed his name. That was the same squeal Minzy heard.

Taemin went back into reality and that was when everything finally sunk to him. He was recognized and many people were already gathering beside him taking pictures and asking for autograph and such. That was when he felt his phone vibrate and from what had just happened he knew that it would probably come from Minzy. So he hurriedly excused himself form the swarm of people and looked for a quiet place where there were very few people.

He noticed the coffee shop that doesn't have enough many people inside and he decided to stay there to read the message he got. So he opened it and was reluctant to read it because it was from Minzy, he was scared that she would asked him to go home. But whether to scare himself off, he just decided to read it. When he finished reading the message he replied back.

Yaaaah!! Mingkkie!!! There are too many people following me right now so I think it would be more plausible for us to meet somewhere that is not near here in the mall. I am thinking on the convenience store a mile away from here. But I know you're tired so I'll just wait for you in the car? What do you think? Pleas reply back. Hey I'm currently in the coffee shop I lost my scarf so I am basically exposed here.

P.S sorry I can't hide myself without anything to hide under to. So while you're at it please buy me a scarf I'll pay you later. Thank you.

Love you too.

From Taemin.

After replying his face looks rejuvenated. He was practically smiling like a maniac because he was so happy that Minzy just texted him love you and that was just enough reason for him not to get angry to her anymore.

Minzy received his reply when she was already in the clothing store but was not able to read it because she was so occupied hurriedly pacing back and forth looking for pair of clothes for Ta

Please log in to read the full chapter