Coincidence.

Feelings.

You stood there for a few minutes still stunned by his actions. "He's so interesting.. So fearful." You tapped your chin wondering what on earth had happened to your image of being the unknown loner. Now that everyone practically thinks that you knew the new kid and acted like he was a complete stranger. In fact you actually didn't know him! You just shake your head in denial and continued packing. Soon your phone rang, you looked at your screen and saw the caller's ID. "Oh, mom. I'll be home soon just going to finish packing." You said as your other free hand starts to arrange your books. "Oh is it? I thought you were going to the library again. That's good. You should really stop pushing yourself too hard." You heard your mom sigh. "Mommy, I am alright. I'll come home quick. Don't worry." You assured your mom. "Okay dear. I cooked dinner for us, it's getting late." She said ending the call. You sighed, as you put your things into your bag. You walked out class and glanced at your watch. "6:30 already? Wow. Class ended late today." You shrugged and started walking. 

When you started walking, you felt like water droplets on your head. "Oh - no no no." You ran covering your head quickly. It started to rain heavily on you. You saw a bus stand near the block where you lived. You texted your mom. 
From: Daughter H <3 
To: Mommy <3
"Mommyyy~ I'll be home as soon as the rain stops, no need to worry. Eat your dinner without me and there's no need to fetch me okay? You can do your work. I know you have a lot of work to do assigned from your boss. So do it and don't worry. Love you omma. kiss kiss. :*"
-sent- 
You sat there sighing. You knew that a rain that's this heavy won't stop any sooner. "Ding." 
From: Mommy <3 
To: Daughter H <3 
"I actually wanted to eat with you dear, but okay then. If you say so. Just don't come back too late or I'll come out and search for you. Take care. I love you more. Kiss kiss. :* <3" 
-opened-
You smiled upon the text and started doing your assignment on the spot while waiting for the rain to cease. You took out your laptop and started doing your biology assignment. Stopping mid-way you realized it's not stopping any soon. You glanced at your watch it was nearly 8. "Curfew is before 9, mom won't worry." You assured yourself. Taking out your diary you wrote,
"Dear diary,
Hmm, it's raining now. Somehow it's such a relieve of stress. I have always knew I loved the rain. I'm still thinking of taking 2 majors but I know I have to work hard on that."
Kim Haneul entry 010.

You finished your assignment and started your other assignment on Chemistry. After finishing both assignments. You glanced at your phone and saw the time was 10:35. And you saw a text. 
From: Mommy <3 
To: Daughter H <3 
"I know you're having a hard time and the rain isn't stopping like tomorrow. Let me pick you up before I get worried hm?"
-opened- 
From: Daughter H <3 
To: Mommy <3 
"Omma, I'm alright. I'm at the bus stand a block where we stay. I'll be home soon. Go to bed I have the key. Don't worry. I love you. Goodnight. Kiss kiss. :*" 
-sent- 
You turned off your laptop and packed all your notes into the bag. You stretched to get rid of the numbness. "Ding." 
From: Mommy <3 
To: Daughter H <3 
"Fine fine. I knew you were stubborn as your late father. Okay okay. Be home safe. Wake me up when you arrive hm? Love you more kiss kiss. :*" 
-opened- 
You smiled upon the text as usual. "Hmm. I have to think of a way to get home." You scratch your head thinking. As you hold onto your bag strap you heard footsteps approaching. You gulped. 

"Beautiful? What are you doing here still in uniform?" You turned and saw Sehun holding an umbrella staring at you with concerned eyes. "I umm uh. You know, got off school late from packing and I-- uh. Got stuck here ever since?" You stuttered as you keep tip-toeing back and forth. "You know it's unsafe for a beautiful girl staying out late here." Sehun said taking steps forward. "I- no. I've been through this before-" You said looking away. "Is it baby doll? You're working too hard then." He grinned making his face inches from yours. "What are you doing here?" You asked boldly looking at how close he was. "I live near this neighbourhood and I make my night walks at this hour. Certainly is a pleasure meeting you here." Sehun walked closer making you walk backwards and hit the wall of the bus stand. He pinned you there. Locked in between him. "Se-hun-- go away." You said trying to push him. "Why? Is it hot for you already?" He smirked and then laughed. "I'm just kidding doll. Let's get you home. You're drenched." You were shocked not knowing what to say. But you walked with him towards your home. He sent you to your front door. You bowed and thanked him for his kindness. "Thanks again Sehun." You said coldly. "Oh no baby doll. There's a price for every kindness. See you. Wait for my calls." He made a phone sign with his hands and eye smiled you innocently. 

You walked in and saw your house clock. "11:00 pm. Wow. This late." You sighed and walked straight to your room not wanting to wake your mother up. You took a long warm bath and started sneezing. "Aw . I can't get sick. I still have to study." You groan and walked towards your desk and took out your notes and laptop. You studied until your alarm ring to tell you to go to bed. "2:00 am." You sighed and closed all your things and drifted off to sleep.