Questions.

Feelings.

"Hanuel-ah. Hanuel. Hanuel!" You heard a knock of panic on your door. You opened the door and came in your mother giving you a tight hug. "Yah. Why didn't you wake me up last night kid! You know I was worried sick. This ugly- seriously." Your mother softly sobbed on your shoulder. you caressed her hair and let out a chuckle. "Omma, I am here now. Don't worry and stop crying okay? You look twice as ugly when you cry." You laughed it out and glanced at your clock. It was 7 in the morning. "Yah! How could you be so calm?!" Your mother glared at you. "You know I can't bear to lose you too." She wipes her tears and chuckled. "Mommy, I am here okay? Don't worry. I was fine. I finished both of my assignments too!" You smiled happily. "Woah. Kim Haneul. Still can do your work, tsk tsk." Your mother tched. "Well, how did you get home?" You mother raised her eyebrow. "A friend stopped by and sent me home." You shrugged and suddenly remembered the thing you've encountered with Sehun. You felt a shiver down your spine but you shook it off. "Aahh. A friend? I thought you were friendless!" Your mother laughed. "Omma! How could you? To be precise it was an acquaintance. Happy?" You semi glared your mom. "Okay okay. Aren't you going to school?" Your mother looked at you. "Yeah. My class starts at 10 but I'm going to the library to start off my reading for the first semester." You sighed and a sudden sneeze was heard. "Oh dear. I think you've got a cold honey. Do you really have to go now?" Your mother asks in concerned. You nod your head and said you were alright. "Now you may leave and let me shower my cute overly worried mom." You said smiling. She smiled back at you and hugged you one more time before she left you to get ready. 

You walked into the shower and started taking a short shower. Soon as you were ready, you looked at the clock and saw that it was 7:45 already. You sighed and wrote on your diary. 
"Dear diary,
New day, I don't know what's going to happen today though. That weirdo haven't texted me nor call me yet. I wonder what's he's gonna do." 
-Kim Haneul entry 011.
Packing all your things in your bag and you were ready to go. As you walked down, you felt your stomach growling when you remembered that you haven't eaten all day yesterday. Somehow you were caught up with all the thinking and forgot about your empty belly. You took your strawberry milk and walked to school. This time you brought an umbrella so you won't have to make your mother worried. Soon as you arrived in school, you walked towards the library to catch on some studying. You were engrossed towards what you were studying that you didn't realize a pair of eyes that has been staring at you the whole hour. You were alarmed by the vibration of your phone. It was telling you that your class is starting soon. Getting up whilst gathering your stuffs, you heard a soft thud and a groan. "Sehun?" You mouthed and saw him a few desks away. 

Sehun's POV: 
I knew class started late today but what I also sense that Haneul won't be coming late. So, I've waited in my car to go when I saw her walking down the pavement to school. 'She walks?' I thought. That explains last night's event. Not to be a creep and all that but I followed her to school and saw that she was heading towards the library. I really like her. She's different. She takes her studies really seriously but why on earth does she look like she hasn't eaten in days. I followed her footsteps until the library. To be safe I thought maybe I could sit a few tables away from her. She was sitting there with the lighting of the sunlight on her hair, she looked beautiful and so angelic. I've fallen completely for her. That's what I thought. Then I realized that she was starting to pack and I was terrified that maybe she saw me looking. So I stood up hurriedly and then I stubbed my knee on the table. I groaned and winched in pain. '-' I swore then I looked towards her direction and saw her mouthed my name. I gave her a sly smile in return. In my mind I knew I had to make an excuse. 

-Normal script- 

You noticed his smile, you wanted to continue being a cold-hearted stone but he helped you last night so you thought it's better if you smile back. But then that second thought left you, you just casually walked out of the library not bothered to even ask him what he was doing there and straight back to your class. You realized that it was Physic lessons so you were stuck with 2 idiots today. Your ex and the weirdo. With a heavy sigh you started taking down notes. You realized that Sehun was no where to be seen until he walked in with his bag. "New student and you're already late Mr. Oh." Professor Hwang said with a raised eyebrow. "Sorry sir, I left my bag in the car and had to take it with a hurt knee." Professor Hwang just nod his head and asks Sehun to walk to his respective seat. He tried walking casually but he kept winching in pain until he reached to seat next to me. "Take my bag baby doll." You just took his bag without arguing and placed it near her bad on the side. "Are you sure you are alright Mr. Oh?" The professor asked before proceeding. He eye-smiled that killed half of the the girls there and nodded. "I am alright Professor Hwang." The professor nodded and proceeded with the class. You tried to focus by taking all the notes down but then your mind still wonders 'Is he really okay.' 

The bell rang and indicated that it was time for lunch. 2 hours of back-aching Physics must made most of the students hungry. "Haneul!" You turned and saw Baekhyun coming over to your desk and waving. "Lunch with me today? You look so pale. Let's go hm?" He smiled at you trying to convince you to eat. You shook your head and smiled at him. "No thanks." You seriously turned his smile upside down. Without another word, he walked out sadly yet with a spat of anger. "What's his deal?" You saw Sehun still writing notes from the board. "He was my ex. Usually I wouldn't tell anyone but you helped me last night so." You shrugged and stood up. "Where are you going?" He asked. "Library." You answered about to leave until he held your wrist. "Let's eat out. Our class won't start until 3." You were shocked by the contact. "I can't. I turned down Baekhyun so I'm turning you down too. Fair and square." You looked at him. He smirked. "I told you that every act of kindness that I do, you have to give me something in return." He smirked. "What makes you think you can fool with me?" You scoffed and forcefully takes your arm off his grip. "Woah. Easy there baby doll. Just that, if I didn't help you who might know what happened to you." He raised your head to look at him by clipping his fingers onto your chin. "Now, let's eat hm?" He gave an innocent smile towards you. You just nod and looked away. 

"Where are we going?" You asked when you felt him griping your wrist and dragging you into his car. "Somewhere. You must be starving hm? I could hear that growl from here." He chuckled putting on his seatbelt. "You want me to get that for you too princess?" You were confused by what he meant but you realized. "Seatbelt. Yeah okay. I'll do it." You stuttered and sat there quietly. 

The whole journey was filled by soft pop music coming from Sehun's radio. "So um. How do I put this?-" Before you let Sehun carry on, "Why are you doing this?" You questioned. He was confused. "What am I doing?" He raises his eyebrow. "This. Why are you even talking to me? And why are you even interested in me? Like out of all choices why me?" You furiously said. He just chuckled. "We're here." You saw it was your favourite dessert place. 'The house of cups.' "I know you love sweet stuffs so let's go. My treat!" He smiled widely going out of the car and taking you by the hand to walk with him. "How did you know I like this place?" You were stunned because you only go to the dessert house when you feel upset and lonely even Baekhyun didn't know. "How?" You looked right in his concerned eyes. "Because beautiful, I know you." He smiled and dragged you into the shop. The person that was going to take your order knew you. "Oh hello Haneul! The usual I guess?" His face lightens as he saw you as usual. "And for the young man?" He smiles. "I'll have the chocolate lava cupcake, the red-velvet brownie and one large latte." He said with a smile. 

You and Sehun went over a table near the glass window. "Thank you." You suddenly said with a sad tone. "Really." You looked at him smiling. For the first time you actually genuinely smiled at a guy. "You're welcome beautiful, and I'd like to thank you for coming here with me." He grabbed your hand and gave it a light kiss.