Oh Sehun.

Feelings.

"New year.." You sighed in complete sadness. "Saebyeol-ah. Why did you have to move and leave me here alone. We could've graduated together and take the entrance exam together." You took out your diary and start writing another entry. 
'Dear diary, it has come. The day has officially came. It's the start of my loneliness...'
-Kim Haneul entry 007 
You stretched your body to shake off the aching. You stand up from your desk and walks directly towards the bathroom. You filled the bathtub full of warm water and soap. As soon as you dipped into the tub, you reflect to what's going to happen to you without your close friend who has always been by your side for years. You sinked in your head into the tub. You cried your heart out. "I'm afraid." You wiped off excess tears. You got up from the tub and cleaned yourself up. You dressed yourself nicely for bed. After fully dressing and drying, you went to bed. 

The alarm signaled by ringing to announce that today was your first day of school. "Haneul-ah, you wouldn't want to be late for your first day of school would you?" Your mother knocked softly and said those words softly. "I'm awake." You said with your eyes glued to the ceiling. "I'll be down in a few minutes." Walking towards the bathroom and cleaning yourself up, you dressed up properly for school in the proper uniform. You packed your stuff. Your diary and note books were important assets to you. You packed them neatly in your bag. You walked out of your room, down towards the dinning area. You drink the strawberry milk that was ready on the table. "I'm going now mom." You hugged your mother. Before stepping out, your mother calls out. "Aren't you going to eat?" Your mother worriedly asks. "I'll eat in school. Don't worry." You give your mother an ensuring smile. 

Stepping out of the house, you walk to school. You didn't  want to drive anymore because usually Saebyeol would pick you up. With a loud sigh, you stepped into the school compound and directly towards your  class. "A senior this year. I can make it through. I know I can." You confidently whisper to yourself. Upon arriving to your class, you walked straight to your table besides the window. Sooner the class starts to crowd with students and the air was filled with chatter. Until the professor comes in with an unfamiliar student. You just shrug it out and continued writing on your diary. 
'I'm in school. Barely surviving. Save me please.' 
-Kim Haneul entry 008 
"Okay students lower down. Today we have a new student joining us. Be kind. Please introduce yourself Mr.Oh." Professor Lee said. "Hello everyone, my name is Oh Sehun." He gave his eye-smile. "Any questions for the new student?" The professor asks. "Do you have siblings?" Sera asked. (One of the classmates). "No. I don't, I'm lucky enough to be the only one." Sehun replied with a smile that couldn't stop flattering the females. "I bet you get lonely. Don't you?" Asked Yoonjo with a flirtatious smile. "Oh no. I do not. I have a few friends to accompany me." He said with a wink. The class went wild. "Enough. Enough!" The professor slams the table. "Do you have questions Mr. Oh?" The other female student asks. "Yeah. One. What is that girl's name?" He said pointing towards Haneul. Unconsciously You weren't looking nor listening until the professor cleared his throat. "Oh. Me? What?" You asked in confusion. "What's your name beautiful?" Sehun said smiling. "Uhh." You pointed yourself and mouthed to him. 'Me?' He chuckled and nods. "I'm Kim Haneul." You introduced. The class was in dead silence since some of them never liked you especially most of the females and a few of the males. "Ah. Kim Haneul. I see. Beautiful plus a really nice name." Sehun said with a grin. 

"That's enough questions then. You'll be seated-" The professor was cut off by Sehun. "Next to her. I want to sit next to Kim Haneul." He said smiling. "Uh.. Okay then." The professor asked the person who was seated beside you to move. The moment he starts to walk towards you. Your heart seemed to be having fun beating fast. "Hello beautiful." He said patting your head whilst him getting comfortable in the seat. You were in shock. Completely. The bell rings continuously changing subjects every bell ring. "Woah beautiful. I think the both of us are fated. All your class are the same as mine hm?" Sehun said chuckling softly. You just gulped and nod not wanting any interaction. When another bell rang signaling for lunch, you packed super quick than you usually do. "Why are you in a hurry?" Sehun looks at you with wide eyes. "Are you perhaps hungry?" He teased. "No." You answered coldly and walks out of the class. As usual, rumors has spread about the new kid and you. 

You bit your lower lip because you were nervous. You walked twice as fast to the library. You found an empty sit besides the window. It was really quiet the spot you chose. "Finally away from him." You whispered softly. Out of the blue a voice pops out. "Who beautiful?" In shock you squealed a little before covering your own mouth. "Why are you following me?!" You asked softly. "Because I like to. And I like you." He smiles widely. "We just met. Are you crazy?" You widened your eyes and shakes your head. "No no no. You can't like me. I'm a nobody. Don't you understand that?" You looked at him and back to your biology notes. "Why can't I like you? You're not a nobody. You are just isolating yourself from the others. At least, just open up to me." He pleaded. "You know nothing about me. So please leave me alone. I have to study." You said not looking away from your notes. "Then let me know you." He said and takes out his own notes as he studies with you. You who can't focus because of the glances that you get from the guy. So you irritatingly packs your stuffs and walks out of the library. Just before you entered your class, a grip on your wrist was felt. "Haneul hello. How are you?" You turned and see Baekhyun. "Let me go." You looked at him with no emotion. "Okay okay. You're like this now since you've gotten a new guy on the line?" Baekhyun tched and clicks his tongue. "It's true isn't it? Who is he?" Annoyed you replied. "A new student who I don't know. Now please stop bugging me." You walked away and towards your next class. 
'Dear diary, 
A weirdo is following me around who I don't know. Who I just met. Who I practically wants to know me. And Baekhyun was interrogating me again with all his silly unrelated questions. We were over. So what's his deal?'
-Kim Haneul entry 009. 

The whole day. With Sehun sitting by your side. Finally at 6 the classes have officially ended. "Ah. Class before I let you all go, assignment for all of you." The professor said with a huge smile. The class sighs loudly. "Don't worry. This is a pair assignment! Do it with your seat-mate." You were surprised that you had to do it with Sehun but you just have to accept it. Professor Huang has explained the assignment thoroughly and he dismissed the class finally. "Due on the next 2 meetings." You sighed and packed up. "Seems like you're with me beautiful. Friday. My house. I'll send  you my address later!" He said smiling. You scoffed "How?" Sehun just chuckles "Text you of course silly." He grabs your phone and punched in his number then dials it. "If I were you beautiful, I'd lock that phone." He said and pats your head. "I have to go now. My parents are waiting for me and I have your number now." He shows you his ringing phone. "See you beautiful." You were just in shock on how bold he was. You look as his figure slowly disappears.