Chapter 2

Can it be me this time?
I don't plan on writing this this way but.... I'm not so sure anymore :<

---------------

I don’t know what you did to me to be like this. I don’t know why I’m being crazy about you. I don’t know why every time you reject me, it didn’t lessen the love I have for you but ironically, it did otherwise, it made me chase you more. I don’t even remember starting thinking about you first instead of myself. Lastly, I didn’t notice the person whom I’m closest to get hurt, because of me. –Park Jimin

-----

The first time I saw you, was the day I learned what love really is. Taehyung and I were in the school’s field’s bench when I saw you with your friends. You were laughing with them and I swear your smile is pretty; I could take a picture of it and stare to it if I’m feeling down because your smile just brings happiness to me.

I stared at you, memorizing every part of you, and suddenly I clutched my chest, where my heart rested and turned to Taehyung, saying, “Hey Taehyung, I think I’m in love”.

 

I remembered how Suga confessed to Taehyung when we’re young. We’re on our way home when Suga suddenly approached us and shoved a letter to Taehyung’s face, blushing like a tomato. So I was so surprise when I learned that you and Suga are brothers. I mean, how could I only notice you now?

Upon discovering your relationship with Suga, I asked Taehyung to help me to set a date with you. Taehyung is my bestfriend since our diaper days, for the reason that our family were really close, so he knows everything about me. Even the slightest frown on my face could make him know my mood. I’m just so happy that Taehyung is my bestfriend and I’ m lucky to have him. He’s my other part, without him, I’m incomplete.

I was so happy that Suga agreed to set a date, with the four of us, though I was a bit shocked that Taehyung asked Suga to date him. I mean, I didn’t asked him to date Suga but after telling me his reasons, I understand and accepted it because he’s my best friend and best friends are supposed to support each other right?

 

For the whole week, I can’t stop thinking what will happen to our date this Saturday. I mean, come on, I’m going to have a date with you, so how could I calm down? I even annoyed Taehyung for always blabbering about my worries to him and how much I like you so much. I can’t blame him, if I were him, I’ll be annoyed with myself too but what can I do? I just like you so much.

 

Saturday came and I called Taehyung to come over to our house. I need to pick my very best outfit for this is our first date, and hope this isn’t the last, and I want to impress you. Five hours before the time and I literally made a mess in my room. I just can’t choose what to wear.

“Just be yourself Jiminie. You’re perfectly fine for me” Taehyung told me with a smile and I settled for a plain white shirt, jeans and red converse.

“Thanks Tae, you really are the best! That’s why I love you!” I ruffled his hair and smiled. And, I have to clean my room tomorrow.

 

Taehyung and I arrived thirty minutes earlier. I don’t want to give any bad impression to our first date. We waited nervously, I mean, I waited nervously while Taehyung eyed the crowd through the glass window of the cafe were staying at.

“Hey”

I turned nervously to where the voice comes from and again, I was mesmerized by your beauty. Headphones on and without looking at me, you settle yourself in the sit across me.

The conversation with you only lasted for 10 seconds or more, because after introducing yourself to us, you didn’t talk anymore and just stayed there in your sit, sipping your coffee and enjoying the music that was blasting in your headphones.

After an hour of talking and drinking coffee with a cake, the four of us decided to stroll around the mall. Hoping to find something we want. Halfway through scanning some books from the bookstore, I noticed that Taehyung and Suga were missing. I think you haven’t noticed yet because your busy yourself looking for some manga.

My phone beep and Taehyung’s text read, “Fighting~!”

Ah Taehyungah, I love you, really.

---------

And I cri T.T