Chapter 3

Can it be me this time?

Double update >.< 

--------

My feelings for you when we’re still young are still here, in my heart, been kept but still growing. Maybe you think that it’s just an infatuation but no, what I feel for you is not a mere infatuation but love. I love you. So seeing you hurt is death to me because you give me life. But I can’t force you to like me and I don’t want to force you because love can never be force, it comes naturally. So if all I can do is be your shoulder to cry on, then I will. – Min Yoongi

 

 

I remembered how nervous I am when I confessed to you years ago, writing a letter which only contains the words I like you, and shoving it to your face in the process. You stared at me with your eyes so wide, mouth hanging open and beside you is Jimin, your best friend, whose been dying with laughter. That moment, I just want to dig hole and bury myself, it’s so embarrassing.

 

I thought my feelings for you will fade after some time but I was wrong because it just grows bigger and bigger until all I can think every day is you. I remembered myself always looking at you from afar. Always wishing you could look at me too. But after some time of doing this, I noticed that you’re looking at Jimin, always. I can see myself in you, looking at someone you love so I decided to stop whatever feelings I have for you.

 

I was starting to forget about you when one day, when I was putting my things on my locker, you suddenly appeared beside me and asked for a date. I was surprised and happy. Maybe this is my chance.

I asked Jungkook about the date and the boy doesn’t want to go. I practically beg for him to come and thankfully, I have bribed him for a week of free of household chores.

 

Saturday came and I was so excited to come. The four of us were seated on a table near the window, Jungkook and I sitting opposite you and Jimin. The three of us talk about each other, except Jungkook who’s been in his own world, and I learn many things about you. Though throughout the entire conversation, I didn’t to noticed how sad your eyes were even if you’re smiling and talking animatedly.

An hour past at the cafe and we decided to look around the mall, ending up to a bookstore. While scanning the music section, you suddenly grab me by my wrist and drag me outside leaving Jimin and Jungkook alone.

 

After finding a place to sit, I looked at you.

“Are you okay with it?”

“Huh?”

“I know that you love him so don’t try to act in front of me like it’s nothing.” I saw your expression turn from surprised to sad.

“That’s what can make him happy and I want him to be happy.” You smiled bitterly.

“You can cry if you want.” I told you, patting my shoulders.

And that’s what you did.

-------

T.T I don't know what to do.....