So bitter.

With you by my side
Truthfully, Taehyung does think he's in a shojou manga. So much so that he squeals and kyaaaas like one too. The new stylists stare confused but everyone else just lets Taehyung be. It's normal.
 
"But Taehyung, can't you do that somewhere else?" mumbles Rap Monster. 
 
Taehyung shakes his head happily and continues squealing because he's on cloud 9 right now.
 
When he finishes his episode, Taehyung rolls onto Jungkook's lap. Jungkook looks up and almost dies from shock, his hyung's eyes are so sparkly. 
 

"....is it Jimin-hyung?" Jungkook asks carefully. Lately Taehyung has been super happy after teasing Jimin-hyung. Its not only he who notices it, but he's pretty sure all the other members notice it as well.

Taehyung nods, "He blushes so easily, so he's so easy to tease. It's so cute." Taehyung returns to playing with his phone, cringing and laughing at the selfie Jimin uploaded an hour ago. "Look at his pose its so funny."

"Cute?" J-Hope interrupts with a smile, "doesn't that mean you like him?" 

Taehyung raises an eyebrow. "Yes of course I like Jimin. You also like him don't you? It doesn't mean anything," he mutters, saving Jimin's selfie into his phone.

J-Hope shrugs, "I think your like is different than my like," he smiles deviously, noticing the picture Tae just saved, "especially since you have a whole album dedicated to Jimin."

Taehyung looks at his hyung, blushing. "But like has the same meaning. What do you mean hyung?" He quickly closes his phone and points to J-Hope, "I have an album of you too hyung. Most of it is ugly though." Taehyung laughs as he waves a picture of J-Hope making an ugly face.

J-Hope gasps. "Omo where did you get that?" His roommates are being really difficult. "Think about it Taehyung," he laughs, waving away Taehyung's phone. Motioning at Jungkook, J-Hope gives the former a look. Jungkook nods and leaves with J-Hope.
 
It's time for Operation VMIN 29. Jungkook cackles to himself evilly.
 
Jungkook and J-Hope have been plotting for god knows how long. And yeah. The number 29 signifies how many failed operations there has been in the past year or so.
 
Jungkook shudders in embarrassment as he remembers the past missions. At first he plotted with J-Hope hyung for fun. After all, he had just marathoned a bunch of spy movies and desperately wanted to become an undercover agent. But as he face-palmed himself when VMIN 3 failed because Tae fell asleep before the planned ice-cream date with Jimin, and VMIN 12 where the supposedly romantic amusement park date failed when Jimin almost lost his soul (and his voice) on the "scary" roller coaster, Jungkook finds himself desperately wanting the two to realize their feelings for each other. Jungkook shakes his head and shudders. He doesn't want VMIN 29 to fail, especially since he feels himself getting older worrying about his two hyungs. 
Ah, an 18 year old shouldn't be worrying about stuff like this. He nods. I should be reading manga and eating ramenBut first, this. He follows J-Hope outside.
 
Yoongi was casually kicking some rocks to relieve stress outside of the waiting room. He suddenly feels the presence of two boys. He shudders. Ah. I really shouldn't get involved. He tries his best to not make any noise so he can sneak away, but the duo grabs him and drags him away. Ah . Why me? J-Hope and Jungkook laugh and whispher, "Hyung, its your turn."
 
Yoongi shouldn't have come outside.
 

 

-

 
 
When Taehyung wakes up in his room, it feels like he slept for 9,000 years. He feels so refreshed. He happily jumps out of his bed to wake up Jimin. Today seems like such a wonderful day. What should I do with my Jim-
He stops dead in his tracks when he sees Jimin's bed. 
 
Jimin is in the arms of Yoongi.
 
Taehyung shakes his head and laughs drily. Ah. This must be a nightmare. Yoongi doesn't sleep with anyone else. He nods and goes back to his bed. 
 
When he opens his eyes again, he still sees the duo in the bed. He cringes slightly. I don't get it. Why do I feel so pissed?
Taehyung sighs and gets up to use the bathroom. J-Hope quickly texts Jungkook,
 
--AHHH IT'S STARTING :D
 
 
-
 
Jimin is so confused. He's sitting at the breakfast table eating his congee but why is Yoongi clutching him like a koala? It's totally not his personality. Furthermore, he can feel Taehyung's eyes shooting daggers at his back. He's so afraid of turning around and making eye contact with him.
 
Jimin takes a deep breath and faces the clingy animal next to him, "Ah hyung. Are you sick? Why are you being like this?"
 
Yoongi silently curses Jungkook and J-Hope. They had threatened him with one, no three aegyo videos of him doing buing buing. He feels the heat come up to his face. The great swaggy Min Yoongi MUST NEVER let the world see those videos.
 
He calms himself down and replies, "U-uh Jimin, hyung just really likes the feeling of your body. It emanates so much heat and...and our heater isn't working. So." He nods and continues clutching Jimin's arm.
 
Jimin can imagine Taehyung doing some voodoo on Yoongi-hyung. He shakes that image away from his head. "O-Oh. I see," he stutters, "w-why were you in my bed th-this morning?"
 
Yoongi feels his ears getting red as he sees J-Hope and Jungkook giggling like fools in the corner of his eye. "I-I just didn't feel like sleeping in my bed last night okay. And Jin was up late last night playing with his toys and I was dead tired."
 
"I was no-" Jin gasps as J-Hope drags him away.
 
Yoongi flips, "Why am I explaining myself anyways. Jimin I do what I want okay? And I wanted to sleep with you. So." He walks out of the kitchen.
 
Jimin can feel some scary presence behind him. He gulps and turns around. 
 
Taehyung had had enough of this. He abandons his soggy cereal and prepares his face to whine, "It's unfair that Suga-hyung gets to sleep with you." he pouts.
 
Jimin stares. 
 
"We're roommates so how come I never got to sleep with you?" Taehyung argues, "Sometimes I feel cold too. And my bed is just so big," he stops to use his hands to demonstrate the width of his bed.
 
Jimin feels his mouth getting dry, "B-but you did. Remember? You were on top of me that morning and I accidentally grabbed- I mean yeah." He blushes and curses himself for bringing up that subject.
 
Taehyung sits down next to him, "But it's not the same. I wasn't cuddling with you like Suga-hyung was. I was just...just lying on top of you." And you were so warm and soft and ah you smelled so good.
 
Before Jimin can say anything, Yoongi stomps into the kitchen. "Okay Jungkook I don't care what you do with my videos but, I MIN YOONGI WAS NOT CUDDLING. I DO NOT CUDDLE I AM THE GREAT SWAGGY RAPPER. I REPEAT: I. DO. NOT CUDD-"
 
J-Hope pushes Jimin and Taehyung out the kitchen and out the door, laughing along the away, "Go have fun youngsters, while I deal with bat- crazy Yoongi-hyung."
 
The duo looks solemnly at J-Hope, "Hyung, will I see you again?" 
 
J-Hope laughs, "I won't die in Yoongi-hyung's hands. At least I hope not." He closes the door and prepares himself to face the scary entity that is Yoongi-hyung.
 
"I feel bad but shall we go?" Taehyung smiles.
 
Jimin nods, "shall we go to that crepe shop you always wanted to try out?"
 
Taehyung's eyes sparkle like the sun. "YES," he says excitedly. "Can we get chocolate crepes please?"
 
Jimin winces at the brightness and nods, feeling bad for the others who have to face Min Yoongi.
 
-
 
When they arrive at the crepe shop, Taehyung excitedly jumps up and down at the sight of the baker making the crepes.
 
"Jimin, it looks so good," he drools, "why is it so perfectly round and brown?" He groans. "This is so much better than soggy cereal."
 
Jimin smiles. He loves it when Taehyung gets excited for food. His smile is so cute. And when he eats it's like a five-year-old I really-
He stops himself and puts on a straight face. I must stop getting so excited, he scolds himself. "Taehyung, sit down while I order something."
 
Taehyung salutes Jimin, "Yes Captain Jimin, sir."
 
Jimin laughs, "I'll leave it to you then, private." Taehyung feels honored and goes to inspect the tables.
 
"Coffee and a chocolate crepe please," he says to the cashier, "and I think a strawberry smoothie for him."
 
The cashier was a total fujioshi. "Okay. $10.50 please." 
 
She struggles to suppress her inner self, and smiles, "Is that your boyfriend?"
 
Jimin winces at that word. I wish. He shakes his head and hands over the money. "No. Just a friend. How long?"
 
The cashier's face falls and she accepts the money. "It'll be 10 minutes."
 
When Jimin sets the coffee and smoothie down at the table, Taehyung was still wiping it with a napkin. 
 
"Ahh Jimin it smells so good. My stomach can't handle this much teasing," he groans.
 
"Is this table okay Tae?" Jimin teases.
 
"Yes but the finishing is so messy. Some parts aren't shiny like the others-" Taehyung catches himself and clears his throat. "Anyways, you got me a smoothie. Thank you sooo much. Did you also get a crepe?" 
 
Jimin laughs at Taehyung's excited face. "Of course. What kind of hyung would I be?"
 
Taehyung pumps his fist in victory.
 
Jimin smiles. "But don't tell Jin or manager-hyung okay? I'll be scolded." He sips his coffee.
 
Taehyung smirks, "If I do, I'll just say you made me eat it." He drinks his smoothie.
 
"But Jimin isn't that coffee bitter?"
 
"A man drinks black." Jimin smirks.
 
Taehyung raises his eyebrows and jokes, "You're a total man with your 160cm build."
 
Jimin gasps, "How is that possible?"
 
Taehyung laughs in his seat, clutching his stomach, "Ah you're so fun to tease."
 
Jimin shakes his head. But he pauses as he again notices how perfectly the sun hits Taehyung's face, making his brown eyes seem impossibly bright. Just like this, the sun shows the stars on Taehyung's face. I wish this moment could last forever, just like this: with you by my side.
 
"Ya Tae. You have whipped cream on your lips." Jimin says. 
Ohmygod what the hell Kim Taehyung. Whipped cream is so dangerous why did I get him a smoothie with crea-
 
Taehyung his lips and winks at Jimin, snickering at the latter's flustered reaction.
 
"Do you think Jungkook and J-Hope are dead yet? I feel so bad. But yay a date with Jiminnie~"
 
There it is that box-like smile. He's so cute-
Jimin stops and stares at the hyper friend, "Don't go around using that word, Tae."
 
"What word?"
 
Jimin stutters, "d-da-date." He feels the color creeping onto his face.
 
"Why not?"
 
Jimin sighs. "I'll take you seriously." He covers his mouth in shock. Did I really just say that?
 
Taehyung looks at him happily, "Please do Jiminnie."
 
Jimin looks down at his coffee. "I said don't call me that," he mumbles.
 
He laughs, "Jiminnie~." Then the image of this morning flashes through his mind. "Oh right. But what were you doing with Yoongi this morning? You can't do that with him. I'm your designated body pillow." 
 
Jimin feels a pang in his chest. Why? Are you jealous?  
"Why not?"
 
"I don't know. I just don't like it," Taehyung says, drinking his smoothie.
 
But you always do it. "You always do it too, Tae. Stop being a hypocrite," Jimin feels something ugly inside of him slowly coming out.
 
"What?"

 

"I'm just saying. You always play around with all the members. One day you're clinging onto Jungkook and the next day you're hugging J-Hope and-"
 
Taehyung interrupts Jimin and clutches the latter's wrist, "Are you saying that I just play around?"
 

 

"Don't you? Everything's a joke to you. You're never serious. With you, it's always playing and joking around." Jimin. Shut up.
 
Silence.
The grip on his wrist is already loosening. 
Jimin is afraid to look up. He can feel Taehyung's hurt stare.
 
"Wait Tae. I was just kiddi-" Jimin looks up and finds himself alone in the crepe shop. 
 
The cashier sets the crepe in front of him. "Enjoy," she says.
 
Jimin smiles bitterly. The coffee leaves a bad taste in his mouth. "Aishh. I should've ordered something sweeter." He sighs, frustrated. "So bitter..."