.

With you by my side

When they finished their schedule, it was 4AM. Once album promotions started, the days became longer and longer as they became busier and busier. Rap Monster, Jin, and Yoongi, reminded of what happened during “Danger” promotions when Jungkook and Taehyung began the passionate act of Jack and Rose, respectively, until the boys sobbed in the back of the car, rushed off to claim their own van for the well-deserved, quiet ride home.

Jimin walks into the second van, laughing evilly as he passes a dramatic J-Hope fervently grasping the air as he realizes his demise in the maknae line’s van. Realizing no one stops to play with him, J-Hope gets up awkwardly and enters the van.

Taehyung and Jungkook, hyper on a lack of sleep, begin to sing trot passionately on the way back from the filming. Jimin glances at the two younger boys in the back of the van, abruptly breaking into laughter at Taehyung’s ugly face.

“It’s so ugly,” Jimin manages to say, clutching his stomach.

Taehyung stops singing feeling offended, “It? IT? It’s my beautiful face Jiminnie.” Taehyung laughs as Jimin’s face turns red.

“Ya! I told you not to call me that. I’m older than you,” Jimin throws a box of tissues at the back of the car.

"But I'm cute so it's okay," Taehyung claims, as he gladly accepts the tissues and begins to dramatically sing to it.

Jimin turns around and puts his face into his hands, as he can’t stop smiling.

-Snap-

Jimin looks up to find J-Hope smirking, triumphantly showing his photograph.

“Ah. Youthful love,” J-Hope laughs.

“Hyung!” Jimin mumbles, “It’s not what you think.”

J-Hope begins to fake snore, “I don’t know what you’re talking about Jiminnie. Lalalalala…”

“What’s going on?” Taehyung and Jungkook pop up and say in unison.

“N-N-nothing abs-absolutely nothing,” Jimin sputters out.

J-Hope begins to sing Girls’ Day’s song “Something”, “MUST BE SOMETHINGGGG”

Jimin wonders why he didn’t ride the other van. He turns around in his seat and drifts off to sleep. 

"Ah. Jimin's mad," J-Hope laughs.

 

-

 

When Jimin wakes up, he feels himself swaying. He opens his eyes and finds himself in the tan and toned arms of Taehyung. 

"Ah Tae," Jimin giggles, "is this a dream?"

Taehyung, glances at Jimin and with a serious look whisphers, "Yes Captain Jimin, Earth is currently being invaded by an army of pink-mons and you are our only hope."

Taehyung raises Jimin up a little higher, "SAVE US JIMINNNNNNN!!!!" 

Jimin laughs drowsily and touches Taehyung's face, "if this is a dream then I can do whatever I want to right?" 

Taehyung isn't sure if he should continue this act. Ah what the heck. He nods seriously. 

Jimin then does that thing where his eyes crinkle and he laughs.

 Ah Christ. Jimin you're so cute it's dumb. 

Taehyung's thoughts are interrupted as Jimin his collarbone.

Taehyung freezes and almost drops Jimin on the floor. He considers it too, maybe the impact can shake some sense into Jimin. 

He stares at his hyung who giggles, "It's just- just so prominent Tae," he sighs, "and it tastes so good." 

"I realllllllly like-" he mumbles as he drifts to asleep again.

Taehyung blushes. Skin. Jimin likes skin. Ah. His hyung has a skin . How strange. 

 

-

 

The next time Jimin wakes up, it's because of the manager hyung who knocks on Jimin, Taehyung, and J-Hope's room loudly, "Get up. You guys have a schedule." 

Jimin groans and fumbles for his phone. He feels around his bed and feels something hard. Ah my phone. It must be freaking 8AM, that means I only got 3 hours of sle-

He pauses. Why can't he pick up his phone? Taehyung moans. Dude what is he dreaming about so ear-

"Jimin hyung, where are you touching?" groans Taehyung.

Jimin freezes. It suddenly dawns on him what he just no, who he just touched. He flings himself off the bed, slamming the bathroom door and blushing furiously.

Taehyung sits up, face red and feeling slightly aroused. My manhood. Ah. Jimin hyung likes to touch too. He's so rough. 

J-Hope, who witnessed the entire scene from his bunk bed, cackles silently into his pillow, slowly dying at the stupidity of his two roommates.

 

-

 

In the car, Taehyung sneaks Jimin several looks of embarrassment. Taehyung squirms in his seat and bites his lips as he gazes at Jimin. 

Jimin gives up and decides that pretending like nothing happened is stupid. 

"Taehyung what happened this morni-"

Taehyung giggles and slaps Jimin playfully. He says in a girly voice, "Ah Oppa why are you doing this to me?" He squeals and starts punching Jungkook. 

"AH HYUNG WHY ME?" Jungkook yells. 

Jimin laughs in disbelief. Aishhhh. This kid thinks he's in a shojou manga. 

 

-

 

"Tae. What happened this morning. I need to talk. Now." Jimin says, pulling a reluctant Taehyung away from his phone. 

The former pouts, "But Jimin, I know its one of your es don't worry about it. I totally support you," he giggles flashing peace signs.

Frustrated, Jimin pulls his crush down to the floor, "What ? What?" He shakes his head, "never mind. What were you doing in my bed anyways?"

"Well you fell asleep in the car so I carried you to bed. But it was like 5 so I was super tired and fell asleep on top of you," Taehyung mumbles.

"Especially since you were so warm and soft," Taehyung finishes. 

Jimin feels the color creeping into his face. He furiously shakes his head and internally scolds himself to stop.

Taehyung perks up, "but did you have a nice dream?"

Jimin is still trying to process Taehyung carrying him. Ohmygod. 

He blushes and sputters, "W-wha-what?" 

Taehyung looks at him expectantly, "It's one of your other es." 

Jimin ignores that weird word. 

"My dream..." Jimin thinks and he suddenly remembers Tae's collarbone. 

He gulps and stares at the younger' exposed collarbone. 

Taehyung catches him looking and smirks, "What if I tell you it wasn't a dream?" He gazes at Jimin and pushes him down, now Taehyung on top of Jimin. 

Taehyung is so close oh god his cologne he smells so good oh shi-

Taehyung brushes his bangs against Jimin's forehead. 

"Hyunggggg," Taehyung groans. 

Jimin feels himself turning red, "Tae wha-what are you doing?"

"Hyungggg, I know that you like..." Taehyung whisphers.

Jimin gulps, his suddenly extremely dry lips.

"... skin and grabbing people's manhood. You weird ed hyung you," he giggles and runs back inside for his phone. 

Jimin feels like he's been trolled.