03 삼번 AUTUMN : New Friends?

FIRST YEAR ALBUM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 03 : New Friends?

 

***

 

Wendy didn't fell asleep after she ate the bread Taehyung gave her, correction, she can't fell asleep. The people around her was too noisy, even though there's some of them that quite enough and minding their own business. But the rest of it was singing, chattering, joking around even throwing some snacks to each other. Since when this bus becaming a mental illness institute? Wendy layed her back to the back seat and trying to relax herself, didn't realize her seatmate is paying attention to her.

 

“Too noisy, aren't them?” Her seatmate said, Wendy turning her head and staring at her seatmate stunningly. The girl she knowed as Irene escaping a light chuckles.

 

“Don't be too surprised, Wendy, i can speak and i'm not as cold as you think.”

 

“No, it just-- well, this will be a lesson for me to not judging people from it cover.” Wendy replied, smiling a bit. “Uh, your name... It's Irene, right?”

 

Her seatmate looks surprised, but then, she can manage her expression again. “Yes, my name is Irene, Bae Irene. How did you know?“

 

“The boy named Taehyung tell me, back when we're at the rest area.“ Wendy answered, Irene letting out a light hum, like she have to know earlier that's Taehyung is the one telling the new kid. Wendy tilting her head a bit.

 

“What's wrong?“ Wendy asked.

 

“Nothing, actually, just weird. Taehyung is not a social butterfly or else, he only talk to the person he knew, even with me he only talk a couple of words and then shutting his mouth again.” Irene sighs, staring at Wendy with her big eyes. “Maybe that's why he placed in Lotus and not Primrose.”

 

“What? Lotus? Primrose?” Wendy said, confused. Irene nodding her head before doing a gesture like realizing something.

 

“Ah right, you're not there when we taking a lunch. So you didn't have a chance to hear what is your houses right?” Irene groaning a bit. “I've telled Taehyung to inform you that, he didn't say that, didn't he? That alien geez.”

 

He give me food rather than telling me that, Wendy tought.

 

Wendy nodding her head, between agreeing Irene's words and finally knew another reason why does Taehyung waking her up. He must be forgot to tell her and it's not his purpose to leaving her confused, right? Wendy shrug it out.   Irene hitting the seat infront of her a couple of times and looks like her act is making someone wake up from sleep.

 

“Suzy, what's Son Wendy houses?” Irene asked casually, like she didn't even feel guilty waking someone up suddenly.

 

“What? Son Wendy? That new girl? You waking me up just for asking me that!? You're so unbelievable, Cabbage!” The high-pitched voice came from behind the seat infront of Irene, Wendy laugh a bit when the girl behind the seat called Irene 'Cabbage' but shutting when Irene daggering a sharp gaze to her.

 

“Just answer me, Rabidus!”

 

“The hell, don't call me that, she's in Primrose! Now don't disturb me again.”

 

Irene smiling, looking satisfied. “Thank you, dear cousin.“

 

“Screw you, Cabbage.“ And with that, Wendy bursting into laugh. Making Irene staring her weirdly.

 

“What's so funny, chipmunk?“ Irene muttered, Wendy shaking her head lightly.

 

“No, it just funny. Cabbage (Baechu)? It's from your surname right?“ Wendy giggled a bit before finally stopped, Irene snorted trough her nose.

 

“Whatever, you heard that, right? You're in Primrose. Oh wow, good luck there, Wendy.” Irene said sarcasticly, with both of her brows raising, leaving a curiousity building in Wendy.

 

“Is it bad if i'm in Primrose?”

 

“Well, Primrose is commonly known as the most noisy house rather than another houses in Sungkyunkwan. And not to mention, sometimes the occupant of Primrose, the student, breaking some rules. Such a rebellious people.” Wendy letting out a "wow" from , is it that bad? Well, one house with the rebellious people is certainly bad, atleast that's what she heard from Irene. Rebellious people. Irene nodding her head slightly before layed her back to the back seat.

 

“What's your houses, Irene?” Wendy asked quietly, but seems like Irene hear it clearly, so she turn her head toward her seatmate.

 

“Adonis. The quite one, fit for me, i guess. You look like gonna fit in Adonis too, Wendy. Wanna change houses?“ Irene offered, Wendy bit her inner lips. Thinking about it. But, seems like she need something else than quietness, not to mention she already friends with that kind of atomsfer. So, she shook her head.

 

“No, it's fine. I'll try to blend in, i'm sure it's not that bad.” Wendy said, ending the conversation and finally realize the atmosfer around her is not too noisy anymore. Thank God. But suddenly, the bus stopped. Wendy blink her eyes in confussion before turning her head to Irene, again.

 

“What happen?“

 

“We made it, we're now in Sungkyunkwan Area. Calm down, the staff from the school is opening the gate for us that's why this bus is stopped.” Irene reassured.

 

“Wow, you know a lot about Sungkyunkwan.”

 

“This is not our first time, before we officially being the new students, we go trough some test back then in Sungkyunkwan school building. Only 15 percent students that success clearing the test, and that 15 percent is me and the other people inside thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter