02 이번 AUTUMN : Peterpan And Lost Child

FIRST YEAR ALBUM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 02 : Peterpan And Lost Child

 

***

 

“Peterpan to Wendy, wake up, chipmunk!“

 

Chipmunk? Peterpan? Wendy?

Wendy start to felt disturbed and slowly waking up from her deep slumber when she felt someone shaking her body softly, a small groan escaping Wendy's mouth, who dare disturbing her sleep!? She swore she want to yelling but is too dry for executing her intent. The shaking on her body didn't stopped. Half-heartedly, her eyes start to fluttered open, but her vision is still blurred. Wendy blink several times before finally she can see clearly. A boy with brown hair and child-like face is now captured by her eyes. He bending on his knee so he was in a same height as Wendy, who is still sitting on her seat, and his right hand is on her right shoulder.

 

“Finally, chipmunk is wake up.” He sang gladly with a wide smile painted on his face and pulling his hand from her shoulder, wait, chipmunk? Oh! He's the same person who called her chipmunk a couple of hours before. Wendy let out a light scoffed before pushing the boy softly from her private area, the space around her. The boy stumbled a bit but he can still manage to bend on his knee.

 

“Where am i?” Wendy trying her best to asking while is dry as hell, it hurts to be honest. She gulped.

 

“In the Sungkyunkwan bus, we're stopping on a rest area for taking a lunch. Are you hungry, chipmunk?”

 

She didn't answer, she blink her eyes again and turning her head to her seatmate seat. It was empty. Wendy turn her head again to the boy who's now locking his attention to her. “I'm hungry, but wait, why're you keep calling me chipmunk?”

 

“You look like a chipmunk, not my fault.” He answered truthfully, heck, why does he look like he mean everything he said? Wendy squeezing her eyes shut before fluttering it open again.

 

“Why're you the one waking me up and not anyone else?“

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter