Meeting ChoColat

More Than Friends

A/N: Even though Tia's apart of ChoColat in real life she's just gonna be best friends with them in the story. Just imagine ChoColat now but instead of Jaeyoon being missing it's Tia. So in the picture above just imagine it with Jaeyoon.

And if you haven't noticed I updated the Foreword with ChoColat & Boyfriend. 

---------------------------------------------------

[Author's POV]

After the song ended Tia laid on the floor and closed her eyes for a bit of rest. But then she heard a loud thud and her eyes quickly shot open. 

She looked to where the door was there were four girls on top of each other, one of them being the one she helped earlier.

"Oh sorry we didn't mean to barge in." a foreign looking girl said. "Oh hey aren't you the girl I helped earlier?" Tia asked. "Hehe yeah. I didn't get the chance to say thank you, so after I left I told my friends here and they said that we should find you. I'm Choi Minji but people call me Min Soa." "No problem I always help others when they need it. I'm Hwang Tia, and they are?" She eyed the other three girls behind Min Soa.

"These are my friends Jaeyoon, Juliane and Melanie."

"So how old are you?" Melanie asked. "I'm 16." "Yay, we're the same age! Min Soa and Jaeyoon unnie are 18 and Juliane unnie is 17." Melanie stated.

"So are you guys in a group or something you seem be like it." "Yeah are groups' name is ChoColat, but we're not very popular or anything. People only seem to notice the groups who are really good looking or really popular." Juliane sadly said. *From the way I see it if they dressed up a little but they'd be very pretty. They style right now is nice but kind of nerd-ish I have to say.* Tia thought.

[Tia's POV]

"Oh I see. So did you guys just see what I was doing just now?" I curiously asked. "Oh yeah pretty much all of it. You are really really good!" *Oh god they saw!*

"Umm can you keep this between us no one has ever known that I can do this but I guess it runs in the family since my sister is a performer too. I'm just not brave to perform in front of people just yet." I asked.

"You shouldn't hide talent like that!" Melanie squealed. "I know but just please promise me that you won't tell anyone. I'll eventually let people know when I'm ready." I said. "Deh we won't don't worry." Jaeyoon unnie assured me

"So since you guys are a group would you mind performing me something?" I wanted to see how good they were. "Umm sure but just to let you know we're not very good." Melanie said.

At first when they started it seemed like they weren't really prepared for anything but song started to play they were in professional mode.

Their Performance (excluding Tia)

"Wah you guys are really good! And I'm not just saying that out of nowhere! I'm serious!! You guys should perform this at the showcase!" They seriously need to perform. I maybe can't perform but I know they can!

"Well we would but the school's pretty picky of who gets to perform at the showcase. You have to have a certain look and talent to perform." Min Soa unnie told me. "But your have more than enough talent to get in!"

"We'll think about it. We have to get going we have a club to go to." "Oh I'll walk you guys there since I have to go see my unnie too."

I got to know ChoColat alot better. We became best friends in and instant. The cool part was that Melanie and Juliane unnie weren't full Korean they were only half! 

When they left for their club I went looking for my unnies. But something stopped me. How was I to tell my sister that I wasn't gonna perform in the showcase?


WOOHOO!! CHAPTER 4 UP!

The story isn't going as fast as I wanted it to since there's a lot of 'POVs' but hey that means more chapters!

So hoped you guys enjoyed ChoColat's introduction! I need to do more of Tiffany and Jessica's side of the story so far it's mostly Tia's so please wait!! And also U-KISS!

I'm thinking about starting another fanfic. Ideas have bee popping into my head for a few days now so I have some ideas on it.

You can give ideas on who you want in the next fanfic also! 

AS ALWAYS KEEP READING, SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING!!

-KISSME-INSPIRIT-SONE

 HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE! I HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A GREAT AND WONDERFUL TIME WITH YOUR FAMILIES!