Showcase

More Than Friends

[Tia's POV]

When I got to music class Dongho and I separated our ways. He went towards his group of friends while I went over to Jessica and Tiffany unnie and their new friends.

"Tia come over here and meet some new friends." my sister said. "Annyeonghaseyo Tia-imida. It's nice to meet you!" I greeted nicely. "Aigoo you're so cute." a cute short girl said. "Gomawo." I said bowing.

"Tia this is Girls' Generation or SNSD." Jessica unni introduced. "That's Taeyeon, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun."

"You three are from the U.S. right?" the doe-eyed girl asked. I think her name was Yoona or was it Yuri. *aigoo they both look alike.* "Deh." my unnie answered. "We just got here a few days ago we were born here but moved to the states in our younger years." Jessica unnie said. "Wah your Korean is very good." I think it was Hyoyeon who said that. "Deh we still spoke Korean over there. So we are fluent in both Korean and English."

"So I heard you guys are really amazing performers right Taeyeon-ssi?" "Ah deh and there's no need to be formal you can call me unnie, Tia. Each of the members have been into performing since they were young, so I guess you can say that."

Then the teacher walked in, Ms. Jang. "Class take your seats. If you haven't noticed this class is the only class that has different grades in them so I hope you don't take this advantage and slack off with your friends here. So first we'll have the new transfer student give their introductions then the rest of the class. Please state your name and age. May I have the new students come up to the front of the classroom please." she said.
 
Me and my unnies walked up there. Again we had to introduce ourselves. "Annyeonghaseyo, Hwang Tiffany-imida. I am 18 years old." "Annyeonghaseyo, Hwang Tia-imida and I'm 16 years old. "Annyeonghaseyo Jung Jessica-imida, 18 years old." There was a few seconds of silence. 
 
Then the three of you stepped down quickly to avoid and questions like in your other classes. Slowly one by one all 7 of the unnies from Girls' Generation went up and gave their introductions.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo Sonyeo Shidae-imida." From their introductions I could slowly tell them a part and remember their names. Taeyeon unnie was the oldest unnie but her height didn't help that situation. She was one of the shortest members and she was Hyoyeon unnie's older sister. Sunny unnie was also short. She had a lot of energy and aegyo. She was Seohyun unnies older cousin. Hyoyeon unnie was very out going and was very 4-D. Taeyeon unnie's younger sister. Yuri unnie was one the tall members. She also had a cool like charisma. Yoona unnie's older sister. Sooyoung unnie was the tallest of the unnie's. She was very bubbly and funny. She's Hyoyeon's childhood friend. Yoona unnie was very pretty. She's also funny too. No wonder Yuri and Yoona unnie looked alike their sisters. Lastly there's Seohyun unnie, who was Sunny unnie's younger cousin. Even though she's the youngest out of the unnies she's very mature and smart.
 
After SNSD unnies were done with their introductions Dongho and his friends went next. 
 
[Dongho's POV]
 
*Wow she's already friends with Girls' Generation.* Her and her sister look a lot alike. Oh well it looks like my hyungs and I are up next.
 
"Hello we are U-KISS. U-KISS-imida." we said with our signature hand move. Soohyun as the oldest of the group started first, he's my older brother. Then KiSeop, Eli, AJ, Hoon and Kevin hyung introduced themselves. Eli and AJ hyung are cousins while KiSeop, Hoon and Kevin hyung were childhood friends. I had to introduce my self last since I was the maknae. 
 
After the introductions were done Ms. Jang assigned the class to go into groups and start coming up with the performances for the "Beginning of the Year Showcase". A traditional thing at Seoul Arts.
 
It was those type of shows where you showed off what you had and the winner would win $200 into their school account. The account was used for each group or soloist in the school for their year end performances. Who ever put on the best performance, had the best clothes, and best stage won a trip to Jeju Island and 2 weeks off from school after. It was the first year the school is doing this to encourage student to try harder to win. Plus the show was going to aired on TV. So everyone was going to do it.
 
Of course my hyungs and I were definitely going to in it. I mean come on two weeks off from school and a trip to Jeju?! That's pretty awesome. 
 
[Author's POV]
 
Ms. Jang let the class split into any number of people in a group. The during the first 15 minutes everyone was talking about how they were going to split up into groups. 
 
"Hey why don't you and Jessica be in our group for the project!" Taeyeon exclaimed. "Oh would that be okay? You guys 7 people." Jessica said. "No its okay. The more the merrier! Plus its the least we could do since you guys are new here." Sooyoung implied. 
 
You sat there thinking about the project and the teachers words echoed in your head. "Perform?" you said quietly said to yourself. The thought of being in front of the class already made you nervous let alone performing on a stage. 
 

GAH so. short -_________-
Well it's finally up chapter 2!
I've been really busy with my finals but now I'm done so be expecting more chapters!
I hope this chapter wasn't so bad. I put it together while I was studying xD
as always keep reading, commenting, and subscribing!
KISSME-INSPIRIT-SONE.
 
p.s. did you guys see ChoColat's new song? I think its better than Syndrome but too bad Jaeyoon had health issues and can't participate in the mini-album. :P but at least she didn't leave/kicked out like the rumors said :D
might do another chapter just for the hell of it tonight to celebrate being done with finals and kicking off christmas break!