New School

More Than Friends

[Author's POV]

Echo, echo, echo, echo
Neoye moksori ga nal jakku gwerophijanha like a
Echo, echo, echo in my mind
Aereul sseugo inneunde magaboryeo haenneunde like a
Echo, echo, echo, echo
Nal hyanghan ge aninde babo gachi wae geurae like a
Echo, echo, echo in my brain
Naege haneun mal gatjanha niga geuman joha jyeotjanha

(SNSD- Echo)

Finally it was the first day of school. You woke up from the sound of your alarm but as the lazy person you are you just pressed the snooze button and went back to sleep.

You weren't fully asleep you were laying there thinking about what was going to happen when you go to you new school; Seoul Arts High School. You enrolled in there with your sister, since she got accepted. Somehow she got you in there too. 

Your thoughts were interrupted by the voice of your older sister. "Yah, Tia! Get up we're going to be late on the first day of school!" she complained.

You got up and went to go get ready then put on your uniform. "This is going to a long day." you said as you were going down the stairs.

You smelled the breakfast as soon as you came down. Like back in America, Jessica was there before school. You sat down across from her and started munching down your breakfast.

"Took you long enough, Tia. We we're just about to leave without you." Jessica said. "Sorry unnie. I'm still getting used to the time difference over here so you can't really blame me." you replied. After finishing breakfast the three of you walked to school.

It was only a short distance from where you lived. 

When you arrived to the school right away you bumped into a few boys while looking around.

*Aish. What great way to start the day.* you thought. The boy held out his hand and helped you up.

You thought he was pretty cute. Tiffany and Jessica helped you dust off your skirt and pick up your books."Gwaenchana?", they asked."Yah! The least you could do is say sorry.", Tiffany yelled.

"Well if she would look where she was going she wouldn't of bumped into my friend here." said the the arrogant looking guy. Jessica gave him one of her icy glares.

"I'm so sorry. I should have looked where I was going too. Oh and don't mind my hyung he's just having a bad morning. My name Shin Dongho. 2nd year student!" "Annyeonghaseyo. Hwang Tia-imida." you greeted back shyly.

He started eyeing Tiffany and Jessica. "Oh these are my unnies, my sister Tiffany and her friend Jessica." "These are my hyungs. The one you just met over there is AJ hyung and that's Kevin hyung." he introduced. 

[Tia's POV]

Suddenly the warning bell rang. "Pali! We're going to be late!" Tiffany unnie said while pulling me and Jessica unnie away. "Annyeong! It was nice to meet you." I said being pulled away.

Jessica and Tiffany found their class rooms while I got lost and ended up being late to mine.

I walked in and gave my teacher my schedule so she could check it. "Annyeonghaseyo. Hwang Tia-imida. I hope we become friends!" I bowed 90 degrees to  my new classmates.

They all stared at me weirdly. *Did I say something wrong?* I nervously thought.

I heard whispers both nice and mean. "She's probably a foreigner just look at her." I heard a female student say. "Damn she's hot!" a boy yelled.

The teacher was looking for a seat for me. "Tia you may sit next to Dongho." she said. *Dongho? The guy from before?* "Dongho!" she yelled. A boy shot his head up. It seems he was sleeping through your introduction. 

[Dongho's POV]

"Bye hyungs!" I said leaving for class. As I went into class the teacher started lecturing. 10 minutes into the lecture I fell asleep. *I'm so glad I sit in the back.* he thought as he nodded off sleeping.

"Dongho!" I heard the teacher shout out my name and my head popped up. She was standing next to the girl I bummed into earlier. "Tia you may sit next to Dongho. Dongho please raise your hand." I did as told.

She walked to the seat next to mine. I think Tia was her name. I couldn't help but stare at her while she was trying to keep her self awake from the lecture. *heh. she's kind of cute* 

"Hey Tia!" I called out to her after class. She turned around and answered, "Oh Annyeong Dongho-ssi." "Do you need help finding your class?" I asked. "Uhm yeah. Do you know where the music room is? I have performing arts next." "Oh I have the same class. I'll show you the way." I said happily.

[Tiffany's POV]

Me and Jessica had the same classes. We walked into class and introduced ourselves. " Annyeonghaseyo, Hwang Tiffany-imida." I said cheerfully. "Annyeonghaseyo, Jung Jessica-imida", Jessica said quietly. We both bowed and said, "We hope to make new friends here."

After the introduction a mountain of questions were asked to both of us except from the guy sitting in the corner. He was day dreaming outside the window. I couldn't see his face from that angle.

Jessica nudged me and snapped me out of my daze. The teacher had assigned us seats. My seat was right behind the guy day dreaming while Jessica sat next to a pretty looking boy. 

Our teacher assigned us a beginning of the year project. There was to be at least four people per group. The project was to compose two songs, a ballad and a dance. "The songs should have a good meaning behind it." the teacher explained. "You will be perfoming your written songs at the annual showcase. For the performances you may have as many people in the performance with you as you please."

Of course me and Jessica were definitely going to be together but we needed two more people to do the project. Everyone had already had their groups already except the day dreaming guy, who fell asleep and  the pretty looking boy who got distracted.

The teacher assigned those two of them to me and Jessica but what I didn't know was that the day dreaming guy was the jerk who back sassed me earlier, when Tia fell down. Her smile disappeared and a frown replaced it.

"Oh great we're stuck with you." I said irritated. "Well it's nice to see you too. Tiffany right?" he said smirking. "Okay whatever. Let's just get this over with." 

"This is my friend Kevin by the way." "Annyeonghaseyo Kevin-imida." he introduced cheerfully. "Kevin? Are you from the U. S. too?" *duh babo his name in American. Sometimes I feel so stupid.* "Yeah I am. I came to Korea a few years ago" "Oh I see. Me and Jessica here just came back from the U. S. a few days ago with my little sister."

"Okay let's get started. First of all we need to decide who's doing which song." Jessica spoke up.

*I already had a  beat in mind with a few lyrics now I just need Jessica's help* I smiled to myself. "Me and Kevin want to do the dance song. You girls can handle the making the girly ballad right?" Me and Jessica just smirked. "Uhh no that's okay I think we can handle your big boy dance song better than you can." Jessica said.

"Fine let's just both come up with a ballad and dance song and let the music class decide." I said confidently. "So it's decide if either our song or your dance or ballad song gets pick we use those songs in our project. Deal?" I held out my hand for him to shake. "Deal." we both smirked and went off to the music room.

On the way to to music Jessica accidently bumped in to a tall girl. "Omo. I'm so sorry." the girl said. "No, I'm sorry I should watch where I'm going while I'm talking." "Are you two new here I don't remember see you here last year." "Deh, we're new transfer students from the U. S." Tiffany answered.

"Well I'm Sooyoung, Choi Sooyoung." "Well we were just on our way to music class but I'm afraid we don't know where that is." "Oh you have music too? I can just show you the way. Wait I didn't catch your names."

*I knew we forgot something* "This is Tiffany and I'm Jessica." "Well its nice to meet you both! Now pali we're going to be late for class."
 


OMG! I finally finished the first chapter!

Sorry for taking so long finals are coming up and I'm super super stressed and busy but I always try to write a little everyday!

Hoped you enjoyed and keep commenting and subscribing!

Kamsahabnida~

KISSME-INSPIRIT-SONE

(If there is any mistake or grammar problems please feel free to correct me!)

U-KISS will be coming up so please wait!