Perform?

More Than Friends

[Tia's POV]

Perform.

The one thing that always frightened me. There was only one time when I was a toddler that you I sang and danced happily. I don't remember what he looked like or who he was, he only appeared in my dreams with a fuzzy face, but I always remembered that he would always do an aegyo to make me sing/dance. I called him Aegyo Oppa. In my dreams I would always feel comfortable performing around him. Only I knew about him, sometimes I would try to tell my unnie but she would just tell me that it was just a dream.

Sometimes when Jessica and Tiffany unnie weren't home you'd secretly sing and dance around but that's only when I'm in a really good mood like getting straight A's or even getting new clothes form shopping. You  just liked the feeling it made you really happy but whenever anyone came back home you immediately went back to your and sat there and read a book or something. Performing in front of people was the biggest fear.

After class everyone went to lunch. I walked out of class kind of dazed into my thoughts and shoulders kind of deflated. I walked around the school for a little by myself thinking and exploring. I just needed to think of a reason to get out of that class. 

While I was walking around I a  familiar girl from my class, holding a lot of what seems to be music books. Just then a group of girls came up to her and started to harass her.

"YAH NERD! Didn't I tell you not to come near us any more?" "I don't she learned her lesson from last time yet Jia." "But I was just passing through. These books are heavy so I thought I'd take the short cut." "Well now you crossed us and trust me we won't go easy on you." "Don't  think we forgot that you ratted us out last time." one of the other girls yelled.

I ran over to help her. "Hey you can't just bully someone for coming near or tell on you!" I yelled. "Hey look Fei someone's talking back to us like a little dog." "Excuse me?" "You heard me dog now scram!" 

I was boiling. Who do these chicks think they are yelling at people like that! I wasn't the type to fight back so I just picked up the girls' books and pulled her away form those lowlifes. She thanked me and went quickly to away. It seems like she was in a rush. Good thing I was there when she needed it.

[Author's POV]

After helping the mysterious girl, Tia discovered a small part of the school. It seemed to be the old music department. But the building looked quite nice.

She stepped in to one of the rooms where there were mirrors all around and a small piano in the corner. The room used to be the old practice room. She wanted to forget about the showcase.

"Since no one seems to be here maybe I can dance a little or something." she said to herself. She took out her Mp3 player, took of her uniform jacket and shoes and started to dance and then naturally sang along to the song. 

Oh Yeah~

Geu eolgul dalha jilla, neol jakku boge dwae baby baby
Neo kwiga ttaga ulla, yeogi jeogi seo ni yaegi ppun ya

Woo~ geu hair, fashion modeunge it style, dalmgo shipeun hot style
Boo~ tteo oreun new icon, uh huh

Bba bba bba bba bbajyeo beoringeol, he he he he he eonal su eobtge
Neottaeme algho it janha, moduda la la la la like me
Fye fye fye fye fye ini dwengeol, neo neo neo neo ege jungdok dwae
Isungan Shake me up, Fill me up, Heal me again

Neol saegyeo noheun my eye (eye eye eye) meotjin geu moksori in my headset
Eotteokhae michyeot nabwa, najina bamina ni saenggak ppunya

Woo~ geu ment, motion modeunge issue, pokpung nunmul tissue
Boo~ bit naneun new idol, uh huh

Bba bba bba bba bbajyeo beoringeol, he he he he he eonal su eobtge
Neottaeme algho it janha, moduda la la la la like me
Fye fye fye fye fye ini dwengeol, neo neo neo neo ege jungdok dwae
Isungan Shake me up, Fill me up, Heal me again

Naega eojjeo da ireohke dwaet na, molla molla molla molla
Naegen neomu meon byeol gateun geol (Whoa)

Nae mameul arajwo baby, mameul arajwo baby, You never break break my heart
Nal ijji marajwo baby, ijji marajwo baby, la la la la like me
Nae mameul arajwo baby, mameul arajwo baby, You never break break my heart
Isungan Shake me up, Fill me up, Heal me again

Bba bba bba bba bbajyeo beoringeol, he he he he he eonal su eobtge
Neottaeme algho it janha, moduda la la la la like me
Fye fye fye fye fye ini dwengeol, neo neo neo neo ege jungdok dwae
Isungan Shake me up, Fill me up, Heal me again

Never break break my heart

 
What Tia didn't know when she was doing this a few girls from behind the door was watching her.
 

Didn't keep my promise. Didn't update the other day got lazy xD
So sorry! So another short chapter.
Couldn't write much since I got a new puppy and me and my siblings been taking care of it for the past few days.
Now that it's' settling in I get to use my laptop more now.
BTW it's a white German Shepherd. Totally adorable. His name is Koda
Well enough about me. 
If you still didn't figure it out yet the bullies were Miss A. I don't have anything against them or anything I just picked a random girl group. I'm a fellow Say A.
I hope you enjoyed the update.
And please comment&subscribe.
 
-KISSME-INSPIRIT-SONE
 
(also check out ChoColat's new mini album, "I Like It". I think its totally awesome better than Syndrome if I say so myself.)