Where is that seongsanim!

Raising my Diva Idol

 

Yirang's POV

 

Somebody pinch me and tell me I'm not dreaming! Out of a thousand applicants... Me? Shin Yirang, is chosen to be in the show!? OMO, this is just too impossible for me to believe!

 

After spazzing a bit to myself in my room, I went down and hailed a cab going to that T.V station. Upon arriving, a personnel had already been waiting for me and directed me to a small quaint room with the producers of the show already waiting inside. We had then said our greetings and got right down to business, they then handed me the concept script of the show for me to read over, she then told me that we had to teach idols, famous male idols to be specific and that their were 3 of us mentors who will be teaching these idols in the fields that we specialize in.

 

By the time the producer had said the word male idols, only one group had crossed my mind and that was MBLAQ. I'm a die hard fan of them, my bias most especially which is Thunder! Giggling a bit to myself, I then refocused my attention to the producer in front of me, she had then said that three days from now would be the day of our shooting. I was enthusiastic at first but now i'm really nervous, we going to be taping that soon?. Thinking about it, what if I mess up? This is my first time to be on TV, I just hope I'm not going to be a burden on the production crew. I also just hope that this male idol wont be to difficult on me, knowing idols all the fame might have gone to their brain. Hahaish, God help me!

 

The day of the shooting...

 

Finally! The day has come, I had to wake up extra early today to prepare, I want to look my best today and plus the producers had called that I should come a bit early for some little bit before-tapping-briefing and introduction to the crew. One of the producers had then tapped my shoulder,

 

“Yirang-ssi, this your first time on TV, right?” I nodded in agreement...

 

“I know you'd be nervous by now, but my only advice to you is to be as natural as you can. We're not really asking you to act, don't think too much about the cameras and just be your normal self. We wouldn’t have picked you if your personality wasn't great...right?”

I chuckled at that and PD-nim gave a big smile and said,

 

“ So don't be nervous, if ever your in a bind just come and talk to us and well always be here to help you!”

 

I gave a meek smile and bowed, “Kamsahmida PD-nim”

 

After the word's of encouragement, the PD-nim then introduced me to the head chef that who would help me train the idol, one look at him and all I can say is SCARY! I have a feeling that he's like a Gordon Ramsey in the kitchen, mess up his domain and his going to mess with you head!

 

“Yirang-ssi, right?”

 

“Deh”

 

He then looked at me and gave me a warm smile and said, “I hope that we can get along together and possibly make a decent chef out of the idol that we have to train. Speaking of which, you look to young to be a chef yourself!”

 

“Ahh... hehehe deh seongsaenim! I get that I lot but I'm actually 23 years old now (22 in inter. Age), I have been training to be a chef now for five years and I hope to be able to further my studies in abroad.”

 

“Good, good, maybe during off cam times I might be able to teach you some things that I've learned”

 

Omo a chance to learn new things and sharing recipes with a head chef, kyaa~ this is like heaven!

 

“Deh, Kamsahmnida Chef-nim, please take care of us!”

 

I then bowed and he gave a hearty laugh and excused himself. When I turned around, a make up artist had then pulled me to the side and directed me to sit down so she could do my make up. Wow, so this is how stars feel when they are all dolled up before a show. A staff had then approached me to the side and had given me the details on what to do on today’s taping,He said that I had to hide as of the moment after I was done prepping since they didn't want the idol to see me before the time of meeting. He had suggested that I preferably stay in the coffee shop just below the restaurant and they'd text whenever the time was right to go up to the restaurant and surprise the idol. Hmm, well waiting should be fun! I love waiting...not!

I wonder what more surprises did the crew cook up?!

 

Key's POV

 

Taemin and I were on our way to the shooting location, I was staring out of the window while Taemin was busy playing with his Nintendo, like seriously Taemin... is games all you could ever think of?

Suddenly I was jerked out of my musings with the sudden halt of the car...

 

“Aish! Manager-hyung, could you be more gentle on the breaks! Seriously, we are not in a rollercoaster ride!"

 

Yeah you heard that right, our manager is the one who drives us around at the moment since he is not busy and plus he is a lonely ahjussi with nothing to do.... sigh.... forever alone.

 

“Hyung are we here?” Taemin asked, looking at our manager...

 

I opened the door and walked right out of the van to see 5 cameras pointed right at us, talk about intro. I looked at the crew around me and saw the PD-nim guy who talked to me about the show signaling me to just walk straight on. I shrugged, well whatever floats their boat! I had walked of leaving a scrambling Taemin in the van screaming for me to wait up, waeyo? I just wanna get this done and over with. I wonder where pedo noona/ugly ahjumma is in the midst of this busy crew...

 

“Hyung! I told you to wait for me~...”

 

He had slowed down to walk beside me and had asked...

 

“Where are we going anyways hyung?” I rolled my eyes at his question...

 

“Seriously Taemin, were here for the tapping!”

 

“You mean that its today?”

 

I could have face palmed myself at that moment, that is the most stupidest question ever Taminnie, but I couldn't since there were cameras around the place. And we don't want to get caught doing embarrassing things right?because the Almighty Diva always has to look presentable! Looking around, it seems like nobody doesn't mind that Taemin is crashing the tapping since the director hasn't said that annoying “CUT” word. But back to Taemin, Taemin seriously, your an adorable dongsaeng but it makes me wonder where you put your brain sometimes, your being an innocent and clueless maknae has taken on an extreme level of retarded-ness! We had just talked about this three days ago, i had already threatened you again to come with me today but you still forget why you went on the van with me, like what the heck? I will let this slide because Umma loves you so much!

 

“Of course its today! Look at all the cameras around you...”

 

Taemin just gave a little “Oh~” and its as if a light bulb in his brain, he then looked at me with a surprised expression and exclaimed...

 

“Chef?!!”

 

I just shrugged my shoulders and smiled, after a few minutes of walking, the director had then shouted cut. Taemin and me had stopped walking when suddenly 3 coordi-noonas had come rushing to us fixing our hair and make up. While the Noonas where busy with my hair my eyes had then wandered around still looking for any signs of my chef seonsanim, I can't help but look for her since I'm really curious what this teacher looks like. She's going to be with me for God knows how long this taping is going to get so i'm going to be seeing her more often, I just hope she's pleasing to the eye so that I won't gauge my eyes out every time we see each other for taping.

 

Sigh.... seongsanim, I wonder where could you be?!

 

 

 

Author: Sorry i just bashed Taemin a bit! Please dnt be mad its all for fun! But yeah I'm going by how the show really goes, its going to be like that for a few chapters so please bear with it. And i know its a bit draggy but its going to get better in the later chapters. Thanks you soo much for those who commented! Makes me happy to ready that someon likes my story! And oh yeah i made a poster, its in the foreword! Made it myself even though i was kind of sleepy at that time! Hehehehe, well have a good day every one!

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE NEW READERS!