Mean Umma and Excited Noona

Raising my Diva Idol

Key's POV

 

The meeting with Manager-hyung and PD-nim ended a bit quickly than I actually expected, they told me that they wanted to surprise me on the day of the shoot. Three of us were going to be doing this program, which is me Almighty Key, Dongho from U-kiss and Thunder from MBLAQ. Dongho was going to be tutored on speaking the English language and Thunder was going to taught how to do yoga... hmm interesting, I’m sure Dongho is going to be bored out of his wits with his segment .I mean come on, doesn't he have English in his school already? And I heard he hates english.

Thunder-hyungs segment is a bit interesting, I heard when you do yoga you get to do the awkward position and teachers are supposedly hot because yoga makes you fit, right?

 

I arrived at the dorm to see that everybody was already up, Taemin was busy playing in the living room with a new game he just bought, Onew was eating chicken in the kitchen singing “ Chicken Chicken neomo yeopo~” , I didn't see Minho around probably still in his room I figure and Jonghyun was...

 

“Yeobo~Where have you been! We were wondering where you went!” he came rushing towards me.

 

“Yeobo~ I was over at SM building with Manager-hyung! He said I have variety show to do, this is so unfair you guys get to take a break and I don’t! I need to drag someone down with me! I need moral support so I need someone to go with me this Saturdays taping!” I'm a little bit in prissy mode as of the moment, seeing them all getting cozy while I was in Sm building is irritating me! So now I was shooting lasers at Jonghyun, he must be thinking its him I’m going to bring...

 

“Uhm...” hahaha I can slowly see Jonghyun inching away from me, ok does he not want to go with his yeobo? Key is hurt! Yeobo y u no come with me?

 

“Uh... yeobo I just remembered that I had a schedule today... hahaha so... uh I'm gonna change and be going out until late in the evening!” with that he began speeding right back to his room...

 

Aish! Stupid lying yeabo.. schedule my , they're on break for Sugars sake! I really wanted someone I could bring with me on the first day of taping at least to be there for moral support! I can't bring Jonghyun now for sure. I bet he's declining since he wants to catch up on some Shin Se kyung drama's that he hasn't watched. I swear next thing you know he's going to randomly blurt out her name the next time someones going to ask who's your ideal type! You should be happy I'm not going to press you any further Jonghyun just because your my yeobo! I can't also bring Onew-hyung since I heard he's going to review that script for the musical play that the company showed to him. So that leaves baby Taemin, I'm sure he doesn't have some extra schedules, right? Knowing that kid all he's going to do is play, eat or drink his banana milk!

 

 

So I went to the living room approaching Taemin, he was still busily bashing the controller buttons playing Tekken.

 

“Taemin..”

 

“Yeah hyung?” he said not looking away from the TV.

 

“I need you to come with me this Saturday, I have taping..” he was standing right now while still concentrating on his game, what? Is it that hard that you need to stand?

 

“ What do you mean hyung? I thought we were going to go on a little break for while from the media...”

 

“ Well company decided for me to have some extra projects while on break and I want you to come with me... for moral support” please just come with me Taemin and be a good boy...

 

“ Too tiring hyung, I wanna enjoy this break as much as I can!”

 

“ Please Taemin... be a nice dongsaeng and help your hyung out!”

 

“No...” he was still looking at the TV, aish this kid! So stubborn!

 

“I'll give you banana milk in return for coming with me!”

 

“ I already have a stock full of supplies in the fridge hyung...” huhuhu what will make you go with me...

 

I put on the most angry face that I can muster up and said...

 

“Lee Taemin! If you will not come with your dear hyung you can kiss that PS3 goodbye and your fully stocked banana milk supply! And I'm not kidding! I will really do it!”

 

He stopped playing and looked at me pouting and using that aegyo crap that he always does when he's sad, Taeminnie that won't work on umma...

 

“But Key-hyung...”

 

“No buts Taemin... I bringing you whether you like it or not... or PS3 and Banana milk will go bye bye...”

 

Taemin had slid down to the floor in horror of losing his most prized possessions... I had walked away by then.. I'm sorry Taeminnie, Umma wants someone to be their with him when things are going to get very boring and creepy when possible pedo noona or ugly ahjumma is going to be the teacher.

 

 

 

Yirang POV

 

“Everybody hurry up! I have 3 tables waiting for their order and 10 minutes has passed...” I could hear head chef, screaming in the background. The restaurant was pretty packed today so all of us where under pressure.

 

“Yirang are you done with the salads?” Head Chef asked me

 

“Almost done chef!” I

 

This is a tiring job but even if I'm tired, stressed and under pressure, I still love it because I'm one step closer to my dream! Being able to study abroad and open my own restaurant someday! Oh yeah I think I should introduce myself first, My name is Shin Yirang, 23 years old and I'm one of the chefs-in-training in this restaurant, I have been studying cooking for 5 years now. So yeah I think that’s it for now (Yirang: Key doesn't need to be introduced since practically everybody knows him already!) I handed the salad to the expediter and then went on to start on a new batch of salads, its going to be a long day today!

 

 

Bye every one! Have a good evening!”

 

I bowed down to my co-workers and left the restaurant, I then started walking my way back to my house. Home was pretty near to work which made it very convenient, I didn't need to worry about being late to work and going home late. I searched my bag for my iPod when suddenly my phone rang, I looked at the caller I.D and saw that it was one of the representatives number from a variety TV show that I had applied months back.

 

I was looking at a billboard near work a while back and notice a big flier asking for applicants on a new variety show, I wasn't thinking too much on it though because it didn't explain much other than ask applicants to explain briefly about ourselves, the work we do and what differentiates us from other people with that same work. It said it would pay good money and now that my moms getting old its been harder for her to work in her job, so I was thinking this might help her in some way if I ever get accepted. I wasn't putting too much hope in it but it doesn’t hurt to try!

 

Anyway back to the present, I picked up the phone and was expecting somewhere along the lines that “you didn't get accepted but where thankful for your participation” speech but I gasped as the caller told me the opposite of what I had thought...

 

“ Yirang-ssi, this Comedy JTV's representative and I'm calling to tell you that you have been accepted as a participant teacher in the new variety show “Raising Idol”, please be here in Comedy JTV Building for a briefing of the show at exactly 10 in the morning. Thank you so much and have a good night!”

 

I was grinning like an idiot in the side walk, wow I can't believe it that I was accepted! I was not expecting at all! I wanted to scream so badly but I settled for the muffled scream using my hands since I'm pretty sure everyone is getting ready to sleep by now. Oh my gosh, new chapter in my life? Will I be able to meet actors? Or maybe... will I be able to meet Thunder?! OMG Kyaaaa I can't wait!